Soulfly

Guest pogan

SOULFLY has tapped Terry Date (PANTERA, SOUNDGARDEN, DEFTONES) to produce the band's next studio album, tentatively due before the end of the year via an as-yet-undetermined record label.

Although Max will not have time to release a new album from his CAVALERA CONSPIRACY project — which also features his brother, drummer Igor Cavalera — this year, there's tentative talk of doing a dubstep/reggae/EDM remix record of CAVALERA CONSPIRACY songs, an idea Igor is especially keen on.

Intervju u kome Max tvrdi da Kinkade nije mogao da svira stariji materijal i da je zbog toga otišao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgndTI3IRsw&feature=player_embedded#!

Kinkade mu je odgovorio odmah na blabbermouthu:

"They want to slander me and they figure that since I was a note for note perfectionist, why not hit below the belt and make me look like a fool. I quit when I called bullshit on how the kids treated people? shit and had absolutely zero respect for Soulfly. Snorting lines and blowing weed smoke into the bunks all the time. Anyone would have quit if having to deal with the Cavaleras and their kids for months on end. Marc and Tony are the only thing that holds that circus together. Good riddance."

i

"I really appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately I permanently retired from music after my final tour last October. I haven’t played since October 23rd in Thailand. I sold all of my equipment and now I actually work on the railroad. Its hard work but the benefits and salary are well worth the effort. It goes to show the true colors since Max tries to make it look like I was fired lol. I actually quit on the last day of the last Euro tour because I was to become a Father and didn’t want to be away from my family anymore. I also couldn’t handle the Cavalera way anymore. The Soulfly experience literally broke my love for being a drummer. Too much drama, too many lies and not worth the time or energy. I worked my ass off to make a great record, play ALL the songs note for note and yet I’m talked about like a piece of shit. So much for the “respect”."

Edited by Bernard Panasonik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gloria Cavalera

Getting ready for the studio! Can I be any happier? Zyon will finish the drums today...he pounded the record out in 3 days!! My boys in Incite are embarking on their first U.S. headline tour in a few days and Soulfly is about to announce Euro dates! AND....I landed the Maximum Cavalera World Tour on the headline dates!!! Europe, get your party clothes on because we will be there soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOULFLY's ninth album, "Savages", will be released on October 4 via the band's new label home, Nuclear Blast Entertainment. The CD was produced by Terry Date, who is known for his work with such acts as PANTERA, DEFTONES and SOUNDGARDEN, among many others. Guest vocal appearances on "Savages" include SOULFLY bass player Tony Campos, frontman Max Cavalera's son Igor Cavalera (LODY KONG), CLUTCH's Neil Fallon, NAPALM DEATH's Mitch Harris and Jamie Hanks of I DECLARE WAR.

"Savages" will be released as a limited-edition digpack CD, 2LP vinyl and digital download.

"Savages" track listing:

01. Bloodshed (feat. Igor Cavalera)

02. Cannibal Holocaust

03. Fallen (feat. Jamie Hanks)

04. Ayatollah Of Rock ‘N’ Rolla (feat. Neil Fallon)

05. Master Of Savagery

06. Spiral

07. This Is Violence

08. K.C.S. (feat. Mitch Harris)

09. El Comegente (feat. Tony Campos)

10. Soulfliktion

Limited-edition CD and 2LP vinyl bonus tracks:

11. Fuck Reality

12. Soulfly IX

mora se ispoštovati zbog Nila obavezno

Edited by Chicken Little 420

jad od omota, + Max ne bi trebao da ovako izbija ove zube u prvi plan imajući u vidu koliko se ljudi zajebava na račun njegovih :haha:

Baš cenim da je ovo izrađeno prema njegovim rentgenskim snimcima i da se neće ljutiti.