Arch Enemy

Mr.Crowley

Acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, TESTAMENT, EXODUS) has finished mixing and mastering the new ARCH ENEMY record, "The Root Of All Evil", due on September 28 in Europe and October 6 in North America via Century Media Records. This special collection features re-recorded versions of songs from the first three ARCH ENEMY albums — "Black Earth" (1996), "Stigmata" (1998) and "Burning Bridges" (1999).

Commented guitarist Michael Amott: "This one took some time to get done, despite the fact that the actual songs were already written a good few years ago! The album was recorded at a few different locations locally here in Sweden — produced by ARCH ENEMY, with Daniel Erlandsson (drums) handling a lot of the engineering. It was then sent to Andy Sneap in England for the mixing/mastering and I simply can't stop listening to this since I got the final mixes!"

Amott continued: "We basically headed down to our rehearsal studio, got reacquainted with the tunes, picked out our favorites and proceeded to give a breath of new life to those early songs, with the idea to have the possibility to re-add them to the live set and follow up with some touring activity!

"I'm loving hearing these songs with a fresh new sound and performance. Everyone in the band did a killer job on it — especially Angela's [Gossow] vocal performance is astoundingly intense and brutal and it was also cool to hear Sharlee [D'Angelo] lay down some great bass tracks on the early songs! The production and mix is crushing and heavy as hell — it really makes these old songs shine. It sounds like a brand new thing!"

Samo da ga jebeno ne prepeglaju i da vokali ne zvuce vanzemaljski...mnogo trazim, znam :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QQ moja sestra ludaca, prvo sto je uradila u 4 ujutru kad sam se vratila iz Holandije docekala me ovim Arch Enemijom i nekom ludackom krestackom pesmom, kad ono neka zena luda peva k\o musko, a ja ne mogu verovat, pa sta je ovo, boze moj? Neki lud bend, ludilo neko, lele. ^^

sestra te ne voli :da: kad ti je to sranje pustila za dobrodošlicu, umesto rakija, so i pogača, ili sa ovakvom muzikom recimo:
- ona te dočekala sa tim sviranjem kurcu :puke:

Da me voli? Lol, ona to meni dusu da iziritira pustila, ili samo da me otera iz kuce da se odma vratim u Holandiju, tako mi rekla.

Qq ova poludela kad se ovako zljebi na pesmu. :rockdevil::evotigana:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...