LIVE IN UNDERWORLD!!!

INFEST-(old school deathrash sodomy)Srbija

SEKHMET (Black metal) Ceska

SATOR MARTE(Black metal) Ceska

KLUB UNDERWORLD!!!

UPAD 300 dinara!!

WELCOME TO TOTAL DESTUCTION!!!!

Pozdrav!!

Ljudi,mozete na nasoj my space stranici videti izgled prednje i i zadnje strane majice koje su u stampi trenutno i bice gotovo kroz koji dan!

Svi zainteresovani se mogu javiti na pp ili na e mail [email protected] i naruciti majicu..

Cena majice je 500 dinara (za Beograd) i 500 +ptt za ostale gradove(osim Jagodine,naravno :) ) Srbije...

Evo i linka za sliku koja se nalazi na majici....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...c8-1958910e36ea

REGARDS 666

Edited by Infest

Pozdrav!!

Ljudi,mozete na nasoj my space stranici videti izgled prednje i i zadnje strane majice koje su u stampi trenutno i bice gotovo kroz koji dan!

Svi zainteresovani se mogu javiti na pp ili na e mail [email protected] i naruciti majicu..

Cena majice je 500 dinara (za Beograd) i 500 +ptt za ostale gradove(osim Jagodine,naravno :) ) Srbije...

Evo i linka za sliku koja se nalazi na majici....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...c8-1958910e36ea

REGARDS 666

JOS JEDNA BITNA STVAR

Velicine su M,l,XL

tako da kako kome odgovara :)

REGARDS 666

Braco,blizi se metal attack night!

DODITE SUTRA U UNDERWORLD KLUB I PODRZITE UNDERGROUND HORDE BLACK DEATH I THRASH MASAKRA!!!

POCETAK U 22 H

UPAD 300 DINARA

UNDERWORLD-BEOGRAD

INFEST-RAW DEATHRASH SODOMY-SRBIJA

SEKHMET (BLACK METAL) CESKA

SATOR MARTE(BLACK METAL) CESKA

UNITED TO KILL JESUS!!!666

• 2 weeks later...

SLike iz Makedonije su okacene na my space-u!

Ljudi svirka u Makedoniji je bila klanica!!!

Karte su rasprodate i klanica je pocela!

Pred oko 350 ljudi sa onakvom snagom je zaista predobro svirati!!!

Svirali smo oko sat vremena i sutke nisu stajale!!!

Svaka cast bendovima koji su sa nama svirali,a i ljudima koji su tamo bili!!!

Uskoro ce biti objavljeni novi datumi!

P.S. Ljudi,ostalo je jos par majica,tako da ko hoce,neka pozuri!!!

Uskoro novi prisivaci i bedzevi,prva tura je sold out!

REGARDS 666

WAR TO FAKES

Edited by Infest

Braco, zakazali smo studio za 21. decembar ,tako da ce snimanje novog albuma uskoro krenuti!

Naziv albuma je "ONWARD TO DESTROY" i na njemu ce se naci 8 autorskih pesama ,od kojih je jedna na srpskom (KRSTU JE KRAJ)!!!Tematika textova je ostala ista,kao i muzika..i dalje prljavi i brzi DEATHRASH METAL WITH NO FUCKIN' COMPROMISES!!! ,a naci ce se pod okriljem Ceske izdavacke kuce "ZERO BUDGET PRODUCTION" ,cija je distribucija na zavidnom nivou,tako da je saradnja sa njima jos jedan korak u postojanju benda!

VERUJTE DA VAS NECE ALBUM IZNEVERITI!!! :rockdevil:

Ujedno cemo u terminu snimanja albuma ,snimiti i BOMBARDER cover "HORDE", tako da cete moci tu pesmu da cujete na nasem my space-u odmah nakon snimanja!

HVALA SVIMA KOJI SU SVE OVE GODINE UZ NAS!!!!

REGARDS 666

Vandal

Edited by Infest

Recenzija za promo cd "CHRIST DENIAL" -----MINACIOUS WebZine SWEDEN

Infest - Promo. Promo-CD 2008.

(Promo CD for the upcoming new album “Christ Denial” recorded during June, 2008, in studio “Draft” in Belgrade , Serbia.)

This will probably be my longest review for a CD that has only 3 songs! ;) How can you even try to describe something in 10-15 lines, something that you are so addicted to? You already know the previous work of Infest, and you also had the chance to read my interview with them on Primitive Ways webzine, few months ago, so you already know we are dealing with 101% underground maniacs and pure sickos! This promotional CD of the new upcoming album is called “Christ Denial”. Consists 3 songs, and it was recorded during June, so it’s their latest spread of destruction! So, let me try explaining you the brain attack Infest managed to create again- All lyrics and music are written by Vandal (vocals, rhythm guitar). The first song “Onward to Destroy” gives you the exact picture of what this disc will do to your mental health! Intense fastness, killer guitar riffs, inhuman drums and unstoppable bass force are overwhelming you and a vocal that should me named “vokill”. Vandal is amazing here, I constantly think of Peter’s vocal (Vader) when listening this brother! Only 2:43 seconds passed and the first song is finished but my scull is crushed! (Which is the hidden attention to these guys) ;) I was “blessed” to have the chance to listen this song performed live, and I must say it gives you the feeling like Devil has just come to town ;) Seriously, I am listening. “Forward- kill! Onward To Destroy!” But I never want this song to end! I recognize the true Infest! Their whole ideology, beliefs and hatred in one song! Feel the infested domination over you! This song is an answer to every mosh, every headbang you ever did, and a reason for doing that same sickness in future! Hahaha. Ok, I bet you realized I am crazy about this song! ;) So we are “moving” towards the 2nd song named: “Back to the War”. It kind off settles you down, and calms you (after the 1st song, you could sure use some break) :) It’s more classical Thrash song, not as their previous song. Don’t get me wrong, Infest didn’t changed their sound, the same lyrics included and the same passion for Metal underground, but this song is slower, but that doesn’t mean less complex or on a lower level then “Onward to Destroy”.

“Back to the War” is a song that probably won “run you over” the first time you will ever listen, but it’s like one of those obsessing puzzles- the more pieces you miss, even more you try to assemble it!

“Christ Denial” is the last song on this promo CD. You already know what kind of lyric awaits you here, just by reading the title. And you are not wrong! By my opinion, I would have to say I think of “Christ Denial” as one of the greatest Infest songs ever. It’s so mature, suffocating you with an intelligent lyric, hatred that crawls back in your skin, and a rich guitar work, I adore the drums here, real Death attitude! When Infest play fast, it kills you, when they play slower they reap the shit out of you! So, in any case you are Infest-ed, sooner or later! The total torture time before you become one of the infested legions is 09:51. Serve them and obey, it’s better for you that way! Can’t wait to listen the new album! Hails to my Serbian brothers!

Review by: Kat.