Mercyful Fate

Max

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ЈАко компликовано до зла бога. Само нађеш дугменце у доњем десном углу екрана и пребациш на српску ћирилицу. Не знам како је ако радиш у Линуксу.

• 3 weeks later...

Former MERCYFUL FATE drummer Kim Ruzz has sent the following update to BLABBERMOUTH.NET regarding his past and present activities:

"Yes, I became a postman for a short period, but not in the U.S. as many people think, but In Denmark. After that I took an education in the construction business and worked as foreman and calculator.

"Many stories have been told that [Michael] Denner [MERCYFUL FATE guitarist] and I couldn't stand the sight of each other, [but] it could not be more wrong. We were, and still are, best friends.

"As you know we won a Danish [Metal] music award [in November 2006]. We [attended the event] together, the four of us [Michael Denner (guitar), Hank Shermann (guitar), Timi 'Grabber' Hansen (bass) and Kim Ruzz (drums)], [as] King [Diamond] couldn't make it. And the magic was reborn. So who knows what's going to happen next?"

samo ovo da vidim uzivo i ne treba nista vise,kunem se,nista

Former MERCYFUL FATE drummer Kim Ruzz has sent the following message to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"A few words from depths of Hamlets, Denmark.

"Kim Ruzz will in a moment appear in front of you in the form of written words. So if you are a true MERCYFUL FATE fan be seated and enjoy.

Hello there great to be back in the circus again. If not for reunion or similar then just for the opportunety to say or write out loud to all our fans, THANKS for all your support — it means so much. And not just as a musician. As I see it, no fans, no recordings, no touring, no fun, [and] for that matter no band. So piss on arrogant attitudes.

"About reunion, its hard to tell. As I said before, lots of things have to go the right way. For one thing, the economy has to be settled since we all got a good deal of obligations; I mean, kids, wives, houses 'n' stuff — you know, middle-age men things. But who knows, the train is set in motion and there's a hole.

"Lot of hard work to be done. Are you up to it? We are!"

ja vec nazirem reunion za sledecu godinu...prvo King objavi "Daj.." i odradi turneju i onda... :rockdevil:

JAo, sve bih dao, samo da se opet okupe! Bio sam na Diamondu, u prvom redu, ali taj koncert se ne bi mogao porediti sa koncertom Fate-a!!! Auuu!!!

Још како би могао да се пореди!

Ја сам одувек причао да је МФ 100 пута бољи од КД, и да бих страшно волео да видим исти, и да сам на КД отишао само да га видим и чујем МФ ствари, и тад сам се и најбоље провео! Било би јебено сјајно ако би се направила нека риунион турнеја, па још да прођу овуда, да сниме нови албум, за који већ имају потписан уговор... Ма, екстра...

Pa evo meni je uvijek bio bolji MF nego KIng solo...

Ide mi na zivce ono njegovo vristanje koje cini pjesme neslusljivim,vjerovatno je to razlog sto nema ko da ga kontrolise pa radi sta hoce.U MF vristi ali je to sve nekako kontrolisanije i pjeva mnogo dublje nego solo,Hank mu je dao uslov jos za reunion ´98 da sredi to pa ce opet da rade zajedno...

Nije baš sveža vest, ali je slika mnogo dobra!

"A rare meeting took place at Michael Denner's wedding on March 17th. Members from original MERCYFUL FATE, KING DIAMOND, FORCE OF EVIL and ZOSER MEZ were all present to support Michael in getting married. MERCYFUL FATE presented five members, KING DIAMOND presented three members, FORCE OF EVIL presented five members and ZOSER MEZ presented four members. Ole Bang, tour manager of all four bands since the beginning, was making sure all musicians were in place for the photo shoot."

MF_KD_FOE-musician.jpg