Mercyful Fate

Max

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hvala svim nadležnim božanstvima, duhovima i demonima što Deneru I Šermanu nije palo na pamet da ovo proture kao neki MFate reunion pod izgovorom da King nema vremena. Ovako su bar poštenije odradili, idu na svoje ime pa šta bude.

Prvo i osnovno, ja ovog Sean Pecka ne mogu da svarim. Znao bih da ima goatee bradicu i da nosi kožni mantil do kolena i da nisam video fotku, baš onaj pravi mindless true american hillbilly metalac bez trunke imaginacije, takve su mu i vokalne linije. Totalno bez ikakve posebnosti i zanimljivosti, toliko mi pokriva muziku da ne mogu uopšte od njega da se koncentrišem. Mada i kad uspem da se provučem kroz veo njegovog smora ne čini mi se da je nešto toliko specijalno, sve vuče na MF naravno što i jeste dobro ali ne znam da li mi glas toliko smeta ili šta, tek nisam oduvan. Probaću još koji put pa ću videti ali svejedno me ne može kupiti zbog vokala.

Ako hoće da odrade reunion, neka se dvojac malo potrudi i King da dođe da baci magiju, može Snowy kad je već tu da učestvuje. Ovo neka ide na svoju stranu, nemam ništa protiv.

I btw meni ni omot nije baš toliko mindblowing iako je Holm radio.

Btw evo ga i spot, prava 90s kompujterska animacija koja je sad presmešna, bolje samo u sobi nekoj da su svirali.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

DENNER'S INFERNO, the new band featuring legendary KING DIAMOND and MERCYFUL FATE guitar player and composer Michael Denner, has released the title track of its debut EP, "Fountain Of Grace". The EP will be made available on August 24 on vinyl and CD. The song will also be featured on DENNER'S INFERNO's debut album, "In Amber", which is scheduled for release in November on CD and LP through Mighty Music.

DENNER'S INFERNO is:

* Michael Denner (MERCYFUL FATE, KING DIAMOND, DENNER SHERMANN) - Guitars 
* Chandler Mogel (OUTLOUD, PUNKY MEADOWS, RADIO EXILE) - Vocals 
* Flemming Muus (TRICKBAG, JOYTOWN) - Bass 
* Bjarne T Holm (MERCYFUL FATE, FORCE OF EVIL, FATE) - Drums

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NEVER BREAK THE OATH

MERCYFUL FATE will be playing an unspecified number of concerts throughout Europe during the summer of 2020, including COPENHELL.

It will be the “9” lineup, featuring:

Hank Shermann - Guitar

King Diamond - Vocals

Bjarne T Holm - Drums

Mike Wead - Guitar

with Joey Vera on the bass while Timi Hansen is away.

We asked Joey Vera (Armored Saint, Fates Warning) to fill in because he has a very unique style and sound playing with his fingers, much like that of Timi Hansen. This is very important, since the set list will only consist of songs from the very first “mini LP”, the “Melissa” album, and the “Don’t Break The Oath” album, plus some brand new songs written specifically in that very same style.

This will very much be Mercyful Fate as we were in the very beginning, except for a brand new major stage production.

See you at the Ruined Bridge.

Stay Heavy...

😎

• Upvote 2

kažu ljudi

A few years back I was chatting with him at Beat Bop, Denner was enthusiastic about a mercyful fate reunion but said the puck stopped with King when he wouldn't agree to a fair split of the profits, and at least it sounded like him and Sherman wouldnt agree to the reunion without that fair split. No idea if Sherman caved for the lower split, King came around, etc. but Denner definitely wanted to play a reunion a few years back at least.

Ja išao dvaput u taj BeatBop i nisam uspeo da ga sretnem :D

50 minutes ago, Grobodan said:

Pa on nije bio u bendu od Into the unknown, mada vidim na nwn forumu traceve da je pre neku godinu bio zainteresovan.... ko zna sta se desilo.

Meni nije jasno sto Sharlee nije svirao bas, verovatno nema vremena od AE.

Nebitno što nije od tad u bendu, bar on i Shermann kontam da su u normalnoj komunikaciji, pa mi čudno da jedan pristaje na uslove, a drugi ne.

Sharlee verovatno AE i Night Flight mu dovoljni jebga.

• 3 months later...

I just found out that I lost one of my dearest friends, who has been fighting cancer for a long time, in such an incredibly brave way.
He was not just my roommate on the early Mercyful Fate tours, but he was always my favorite bass player of all times.
I was fortunate to have been able to visit him at his apartment with some other good friends, and we had a great afternoon that will never be forgotten.
When I last talked to Timi on the phone on October 24th, I could understand that things had gotten tougher than they ever were, and yet he said “we fight on”.
I feel so so sad for his entire family, you have my absolute deepest sympathy.

Rest in Peace my dear dear friend.
King

Inace Denner

ON BEING OMITTED FROM THE MERCYFUL FATE REUNION

They never asked me. I had a minor argument with King Diamond some years ago now around the cover artwork of the two Denner/Shermann albums created by the artist Thomas Holm, who also did Melissa and Don't Break the Oath. This was never solved and now we both, and most of all the fans, have to pay a high price for this nonsense.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...