Carcass

Paklenko 666

To ti je predosećaj koji je urodjen u svakom pravom metalcu.

Онда сам ја позер :(

Искрено,што се тиче ових предвиђања какав ће албум бити,ја мислим да су то тоталне небулозе,албум какав ће да буде не можеш никако да знаш,док га не чујеш.

Али осећам да ће бити добар :D

17 година јбт,сигурно су идеја и материјала накупили за то време доста :D

• Upvote 1

Онда сам ја позер :(

Искрено,што се тиче ових предвиђања какав ће албум бити,ја мислим да су то тоталне небулозе,албум какав ће да буде не можеш никако да знаш,док га не чујеш.

Али осећам да ће бити добар :D

17 година јбт,сигурно су идеја и материјала накупили за то време доста :D

Ja bas kapiram da nisu nikakav materjial skupljali sve te godine, nego da su ladili jaja (sto se toga tice) pa su u skorije vreme poceli da ga skupljaju.

• 3 weeks later...

Reactivated British extreme metal legends CARCASS have set "Surgical Steel" as the title of their first studio album in 17 years, to e released later this year via an as-yet-undetermined record label. The band's first studio outing since 1996's "Swansong" will be the first to feature new drummer Dan Wilding (ABORTED, TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED) and also features guest vocals from original sticksman Ken Owen. The CD was produced by Colin Richardson, who has previously worked with FEAR FACTORY, MACHINE HEAD, NAPALM DEATH, SLIPKNOT and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE.

CARCASS guitarist Bill Steer tells U.K.'s Terrorizer magazine: "I found myself playing riffs that sounded like CARCASS. This was after the band had finished the whole reunion cycle of shows and festivals. So, officially, I would have been playing with other bands and stuff, but for some reason whenever I picked up a guitar at home I was coming up with riffs that sounded like CARCASS. I got on the phone to Jeff [Walker, bass/vocals] and said, 'We could have a crack at writing a couple of tunes and seeing if they're strong enough and take it from there.' We also agreed if it didn't sound like carcass or have that kind of vibe to it, we would just drop it. So that was the thing, we got together and started working on some stuff and just immediately got the excitement back very quickly."

Adds Bill: "It definitely sounds like CARCASS. I think we just generally by accident captured the flavor of past music that we have done and you can't help but push it forward. We have really been creative and when you are looking at things like guitar harmonies, it's way more adventurous on this record. It's not just parallel harmony like we did in the past, things branch off in different directions.

"A lot of what is happening now is based on rhythms rather than actual riffs. We were discussing this a lot during record sessions about how the riff is almost dying or dead already. People spend a lot of time chugging on the bottom string [but] that's a rhythm, it's not a riff. We can't write a song, never mind an album, without it being choc-full of riffs."

States Jeff Walker: "I'd like to feel like we are giving CARCASS fans what they want again. I'm a realist and I think Bill has realized and Dan know what people like about CARCASS. We're definitely delivering."

While the final track listing has yet to be confirmed, the following songs were recorded during the sessions:

* The Master Butcher's Apron

* The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills

* A Congealed Clot Of Blood

* A Wraith In The Apparatus

* 316l Grade Surgical Steel

* Cadaver Pouch Conveyor System

* Captive Bolt Pistol

* Intensive Battery Brooding

* None Compliance To Astm F899-12 Standard

* Mount Of Execution

* 1985/Thrasher's Abattoir

* Unfit For Human Consumption

* Zochrot

* Livestock Marketplace

Ако се да судити по називу албума онда стварно обећава.А најјача ми је она Билова реченица - but for some reason whenever I picked up a guitar at home I was coming up with riffs that sounded like CARCASS!!! Ко ће дочекати ово чудо!?

Blackstar - Barbed Wire Soul (1997) (Japanese, TFCK-87140)

002570f7_medium.jpeg

This band was the remains of Carcass (minus Bill Steer) along with former Cathedral bassist Mark Griffiths. They played a straight forward 70s metal/rock style, not unlike the album Swansong from Carcass. After one album, the band split.

1. Game Over - 4:05

2. Smile - 3:39

3. Sound Of Silence - 3:46

4. Rock 'N' Roll Circus - 4:15

5. New Song - 3:55

6. Give Up The Ghost - 3:09

7. Revolution Of The Heart - 4:03

8. Waste Of Space - 3:52

9. Deep Wound - 3:11

10. Better The Devil - 4:43

11. Instrumental - 5:31

12. The Girl Who Lives On Heaven Hill (Bonus Track) - 2:48

13. Running Back (Bonus Track) - 3:09

14. Peace Dog (Bonus Track) - 3:37

15. Revolution Of The Heart (Demo, Bonus Track) - 4:24

16. New Song (Demo, Bonus Track) - 3:51

17. Don't Want To Talk Anymore (Demo, Bonus Track) - 3:43

18. Waste Of Space (Demo, Bonus Track) - 3:49

19. Instrumental (Demo, Bonus Track) - 4:55

• Jeff Walker - Vocals, Bass

• Carlo Regadas - Guitar

• Mark Griffiths - Guitar

• Ken Owen - Drums

Produced by Colin Richardson

Recorded at Parr Street Studios, March 1997

Saxophone on 4 & 8 by Jenny Lamb

Brass on 8 by Martin Smith for Blasted-Horns

Tambourine and cowbell by Dave Buchanan

Additional laughter on 2 by Colin Richardson

Lossless (FLAC)

http://uploaded.net/...STR97BWSLOS.rar

All Covers.png

http://uploaded.net/...STR97BWSCOV.rar

Lossy HQ (320 Kbps CBR)

http://uploaded.net/...STR97BWSMP3.rar

Никад ми овај албум није био интересантан.Лоша копија онога што су Џеф и екипа радили раније.Не чуди што су се распали после њега.

Reactivated British extreme metal legends CARCASS have recruited Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ACCEPT, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY) to mix their comeback album, "Surgical Steel", after the CD's producer, Colin Richardson (FEAR FACTORY, MACHINE HEAD, NAPALM DEATH, SLIPKNOT, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE), quit the project two weeks into the mixing process.

Speaking to Colombia's El Santuario Del Rock, CARCASS bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker stated about Richardson's decision to walk away from "Surgical Steel": "He quit yesterday. He was two weeks into mixing the album and he decided that he didn't want to continue. So Andy Sneap is taking over. [Colin's] produced the album. It's just that he's hit a brick wall with the mix and doesn't want to continue. And so we're bringing in Andy Sneap to do the mix now. It's a shame, but we finished recording the album three months ago. There are a lot of reasons for it, but the main reason is that he says he is burnt out. I guess it will be a positive thing to bring in some fresh ears."

Просто је невероватно како се Џефов вокал уопште није променио током свих ових година.Да слушам само музику без слике помислио бих да је неки концерт из 90-их година.

London od pre par dana, neki special show kurac-palac

Buried Dreams

Incarnated Solvent Abuse

Carnal Forge

No Love Lost

Carneous Cacoffiny

Symposium of Sickness

Pedigree Butchery

Edge of Darkness

This Mortal Coil

Reek of Putrefaction

Rot 'n' Roll