Black Sabbath

Srki

Dio o Ozzyu: "He's not what I am, he's not what Ian Gillan is, he's not what Rob Halford is. If being a performer is stumbling around on stage, then I guess he's a performer. His character has become a characterization of himself, so people go to see if he'll fall off the stage, how many times he'll stumble or how many buckets of water he can throw. What has that got to do with music?"

Dio je prije Sabbatha namlatio kesh i stekao ime tako da Ozzy nema nikakv uticaj na njegovu karijeru..

Ti si mlad i zelen dechko...

Nije imao Ozzy, vec Black Sabbath.

Ako je vec bio tako poznat i cenjen koji je k***c dolazio u ovaj bend. Zasto odmah nije poceo sam. A i vratio se da bi 1992. uzeo jos kinte.

Ako neko kaze da je Dio loš pevač ja mislim da je ta osoba muzički nepismen.

Preslušaj albume Rainbow i ostale DIO albume , On je pevač a OZZY jeste da je (imao) dobar glas ali je stekao popularnost na njegovim glupostima.

Ozzy ne zna da se potpiše na kontraktu sa izdavačima a kamo li da napiše pesmu.

Dio o Ozzyu: "He's not what I am, he's not what Ian Gillan is, he's not what Rob Halford is. If being a performer is stumbling around on stage, then I guess he's a performer. His character has become a characterization of himself, so people go to see if he'll fall off the stage, how many times he'll stumble or how many buckets of water he can throw. What has that got to do with music?"

pa u pravu je covek,ja jedino cenim ozzya zbog tekstova i to je sve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BLACK SABBATH INDUCTED TO ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME

METALLICA inducted BLACK SABBATH into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and also performed a medley of SABBATH songs during the induction ceremony Monday (March 13) at New York's Waldorf Astoria Hotel. METALLICA ripped into covers of "Hole in the Sky" and "Iron Man", with vocalist James Hetfield reaching into his highest register to equal Ozzy Osbourne's signature singing style, according to Billboard.com.

METALLICA members Hetfield and Lars Ulrich, in a heartfelt induction, both said their band would not exist without the example of BLACK SABBATH, according to The Associated Press.

"I hereby not only acknowledge but scream from every fucking rooftop that BLACK SABBATH is and always will be synonymous with heavy metal," said Ulrich, sporting a vintage SABBATH t-shirt.

"We are here to celebrate BLACK SABBATH tonight a decade or so late, but that's another conversation, another argument," Ulrich said.

The ceremony will air on VH-1 on Mar. 21 at 9/8c PM.

user posted image