Black Sabbath

Srki

• 2 weeks later...

Kad spomenemo Black Sabbath odmah nam na pamet padne Ozzy ,,, sabbath blody sabbath je fenomenalna pesma,kao sto su i iron man,paranoid itd. itd. Ali Black Sabbath sa DIO-m  je vise heavy band..mislim imaju neke brze pesme i stil im je drugaciji...

totalno se slazem sa tobom!kad god su promenili pevaca promenili su i zvuk.meni su najbolji albumi Born Again i Dehumanizer...a vecina ljudi ne zna ko peva na Born Again......

Uffff, nije bas da nije u pravu....Dosta ljudi, pogotovu mladjih, stvarno ne zna ko peva na doticnom albumu, tacnije uopste ne zna da je Gillan i pevao u Black Sabbathu...Ipak, oni koji posecuju temu pretpostavljam da znaju tako da s te strane nije na mestu icon_biggrin.gif

Nabavio sam, neki koncert Bogova Live In Costa Meca 1992,peva Halford,krece Children of the grave,Halford prerano upao da peva,prilazi mu Iommy i pokazuje mu da je zajebo:D,inace Halford je dobro zvucao,snimak je iz publike,strava je

Gledao sam, taj detalj kad Halford pogreši baš zapada za oko... icon_smile.gif

Tad je Halford uskočio umesto Dia, a 2004 je menjao Ozija na nekom 'certu kad je ovaj bio bolestan valjda... Najjače što su oba snimljena! icon_rockdevil.gif

Jel gledao neko možda kad je na Rokctagonu bila priča o BS-u pa pomenuli to kad je Halford pevao, i kažu nešto tipa "snimci ovih koncerata su prava retkost medju fanovima, zlata vredni" nemam pojma, nešto na tu foru...

Yeah right, retkost koju ima ceo yumetal! icon_smile.gif

Uffff, nije bas da nije u pravu....Dosta ljudi, pogotovu mladjih, stvarno ne zna ko peva na doticnom albumu, tacnije uopste ne zna da je Gillan i pevao u Black Sabbathu...Ipak, oni koji posecuju temu pretpostavljam da znaju tako da s te strane nije na mestu icon_biggrin.gif

Taj rad... Posetioci ove teme znaju dosta o bendu, ali mnogi mladji slušaoci, ili oni koji nisu baš toliki fanovi, nemaju pojma o drugim pevačima, samo su za Ozija čuli... icon_rolleyes.gif

PS

Jedan ortak nabavio neki 'cert sa Ray Gillen-om (za svaki slučaj, da se zna da nema veze sa Ian Gillan-om icon_smile.gif ), to moram da vidim!

Taj rad... Posetioci ove teme znaju dosta o bendu, ali mnogi mladji slušaoci, ili oni koji nisu baš toliki fanovi, nemaju pojma o drugim pevačima, samo su za Ozija čuli... rolleyes.gif

ja ipak vishe cenim fana koji zna Cornucopiu,Writ,Megalomaniu,Hole in the sky...,nego nekog ko nauci napamet sve pevace

imam ja koncert sabbatha sa svim pevacima osim sa pevacem koji je zamenio ozzija posle never say die (ako se ne varam otpevao je par koncerata) i pevac koji je otpevao star of india).Koncert sa Gillanom je iz 1983 i prava je steta sto je Gillan imao problema sa glasom!Sa Ray Gillanom je koncert iz 1986 i bez sumnje to je najbolji pevac koji je ikad pevao u sabbathu!!!!!Koncert je stvarno vrh a tek set lista da se covek usere!!!!!!a tek sa kakvom lakocom covek peva!I koncert sa Glenn Hughesom je iz 1986 u Detroitu i ono je strasno!!!!Onako drogiran i debeo seta gore dole i jedva otvara usta ali ipak vredi sve ovo imati!!!Hughes sad peva bolje nego bilo koji vokal (uz Mark Boals-a) na svetu pa bi trebalo da odrzi neki koncert u sabbathu da ispravi ono sto je zasro!!!

ja ipak vishe cenim fana koji zna Cornucopiu,Writ,Megalomaniu,Hole in the sky...,nego nekog ko nauci napamet sve pevace

Pa to ide jedno sa drugim... icon_cool.gif

Darko, ne pričaj više šta imaš please!!!!!!! Ima da batalim i faks i koncert Whitesnake-a, samo da odradimo razmenu! icon_smile.gif

Edited by crusader84

• 2 months later...

In a recent interview with Mel Bradman of the U.K.'s Times Online, BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi, 58, recalled the outrageous practical jokes he has played on his bandmates, and their often near-fatal consequences:

"I'd been a prankster from school days, and it carried on into the band. Bill Ward, our drummer, took the brunt of the jokes. If I didn't play him up he'd say: 'Are you okay? You haven't done anything to me today.' He loved it, though maybe not everything we did to him.

"In 1973 we went to record an album in Beverly Hills. We rented John DuPont's house [heir to the DuPont chemicals fortune]. It was a lovely place — ballroom and everything. We went rummaging around and found this gold spray paint in the garage. I thought: 'We'll get Bill with that.' We waited until he'd had a few drinks and was out of it, took all his clothes off, then sprayed him gold from head to toe. Then we found this tin of lacquer and lacquered him. He was violently ill when he came round.

"So we phoned an ambulance. You can imagine what they thought when they arrived — seeing this bloke lying there, naked and sprayed gold. They asked us if we realised what we'd done, and said we could have killed him by blocking up all his pores. They were really pissed off. They gave him a shot of something to sort him out and told us to clean him up. So we went back in the garage and found some paint stripper. His skin went this horrible red, really sore. We laughed about it the next day, but God, it wasn't funny on the night.

"Bill and I used to have this party piece where I'd set him on fire. I'd pour alcohol on him — the studio alcohol we used to clean marks off the machines. I'd pour it on his hands, light it, flames would appear, and it would burn off. The effect was completely superficial — no damage done. One day I wanted to do this trick for our producer. I said to Bill: 'Can I set fire to you?' 'Not just yet,' he said, 'I'm busy.' A couple of hours later he said: 'I'm going home now, Tone. Do you want to set fire to me or what?' I got the alcohol, poured it over him, and as I lit him he went whoomph. All his hair, his beard, everything went up in flames. He dived on the floor. I thought he was laughing, but he was screaming — and I was still pouring this stuff over him. He got third-degree burns. His mum phoned me and said: 'You barmy bastard! It's time you grew up. Our Bill might have to have his leg off.' I felt bad.

"Because I used to be the only one who could drive, it was up to me to take the band to and from gigs. But driving them home got boring, because everyone would fall asleep. One night I found this road in Birmingham that looked identical to the one Ozzy lived on. I decided to drop him off there. I watched him as he got out of van, half asleep, and tried to get into someone else's house at 4 in the morning. Then I drove off. Ozzy lived about a mile away. I did the same thing for a few nights before he finally said something. So I left it for a month, then he'd fall for it again.

"On a flight once Bill's language was particularly colourful. The woman sitting in front of him turned round and said: 'Wash your mouth out with soap.' So he went into the toilet, chewed this bar of soap, and came back foaming at the mouth. 'Is that all right?' he asked her. Another time, driving across the desert in the States, we came across a wooden shack that had 'Fireworks' written on the door. Ozzy went in and bought all the fireworks in the shop. That night, after we'd all gone to bed in our hotel — it was newly refurbished — I woke to see smoke coming under my door. I looked through the peephole and saw Ozzy at the end of the corridor, letting off rockets. He caused so much damage. The police came, but he didn't stop. He was totally out of it, still shooting the rockets. The sprinklers came on and all the guests ran down to the lobby in their pyjamas, thinking there was a fire. The police arrested Ozzy. They told me if we wanted him out, I'd have to go to the station and bail him out. I told them to keep him for the night. I wanted to get some sleep.

"I've known Ozzy since I was 11, from school, and he hasn't changed. He still calls me at the most peculiar times — at 3 in the morning when I'm asleep — and leaves silly messages. A lot of people ask me what it's like seeing him in his TV show, and I tell them that now they can see what I've had to put up with for 40 years.

"But you've got to have fun as a band. If you don't, you'll explode. You need some kind of release. A lot of the things that went on were day-to-day occurrences — another day, another joke. This is just a taster of what went on. But this band is like a brotherhood. We have our ups and downs, but we try to make whatever we do enjoyable. We're lucky, at our age, to still be able to do this. It's fantastic. Especially since we've stopped drinking and can do it all without falling over."

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

E nisam ni imao ideju da je Tony ovolko car

• 3 weeks later...

Vidim da ovde nema vesti da bi sledeceg leta Ronnie James Dio trebalo da se vrati u Sabbath i odrze evropsku turneju.

Evo cele vesti sa black-sabbath.com

Madrid, Spain-based webzine Rafabasa is reporting that former BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward will rejoin forces once again under the HEAVEN & HELL banner for a number of festival appearances next summer.

According to Rafabasa, the four members cannot tour under the name BLACK SABBATH or "BLACK SABBATH with Ronnie James Dio" due to legal reasons.

No tour dates have yet been confirmed, but the band's booking agent is allegedly offering the group to the promoters of the most important heavy metal festivals that are set to take place next year.

If the report is to be believed, HEAVEN & HELL will play a set consisting of selections from every single SABBATH CD that Ronnie James Dio appeared on: "Heaven & Hell", "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer".

In an August 16, 2006 appearance on the syndicated radio show "Rockline", Dio had the following to say about the possibility of further collaborations with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi:

"We've already written one [new] song together. The reason for that is that there's a release coming out, it's called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years' — they've already done one, of course, 'Black Sabbath: The Ozzy Years'; that was the beginning and, really, the best part of it all — but they've decided to do one, again, 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years', and we wanted to make it a little but more special, not just give you things you've not heard from a live perspective. These are two things you'll never hear again — two new songs. We are going to do that. It's been fun already. The one we've done — the one that I've done with Tony has been really wonderful — just great to realize how magnificent a player he was. You forget that after 10 years at a time that you don't work with someone. So we are gonna be doing that. And I hope you'll like it. I think it'll be great."

On the rumors of him possibly rejoining BLACK SABBATH, Dio said, "There's always rumors about everything — about a RAINBOW reunion, about a BLACK SABBATH reunion. Our purpose was to do this because we wanted to have this product be a bit more special than anything else — not just, 'Here's a live track you've never heard before.' I mean, that's cool, but I'm sure people have heard that. We wanted to do something a bit more special, so the whole band would write and play these songs, and… They've wanted to hear them long enough, so here they are. But it's not anything that we've talked about leading to anything other than that. No, it's for that project."

Ako se ovo dogodi, jedna od najboljih vesti posle povratka Bruce-a i Adriana u Maidene.

sta bi dao da ovo vidim icon_rockdevil.gif sve sto sam do sada gledao nestalo bi u sekundi posle prve pesme na ovom koncertu. icon_mrgreen.gif

A representative for BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has confirmed that the highly anticipated and much-rumored reunion of Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler, and Bill Ward appears to be shaping up and taking a new form. After various promoters have approached the former SABBATH bandmates' respective representatives, the guys have started taking all of this very seriously, as they have aparently wanted to reunite for some time now. It looks as if the new shape may be that of HEAVEN AND HELL — that is the moniker that the band is likely to use on their new venture. If all goes well, HEAVEN AND HELL should be hitting the road in early 2007.

In an August 16, 2006 appearance on the syndicated radio show "Rockline", Dio had the following to say about the possibility of further collaborations with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi:

"We've already written one [new] song together. The reason for that is that there's a release coming out, it's called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years' — they've already done one, of course, 'Black Sabbath: The Ozzy Years'; that was the beginning and, really, the best part of it all — but they've decided to do one, again, 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years', and we wanted to make it a little but more special, not just give you things you've not heard from a live perspective. These are two things you'll never hear again — two new songs. We are going to do that. It's been fun already. The one we've done — the one that I've done with Tony has been really wonderful — just great to realize how magnificent a player he was. You forget that after 10 years at a time that you don't work with someone. So we are gonna be doing that. And I hope you'll like it. I think it'll be great."

On the rumors of him possibly rejoining BLACK SABBATH, Dio said, "There's always rumors about everything — about a RAINBOW reunion, about a BLACK SABBATH reunion. Our purpose was to do this because we wanted to have this product be a bit more special than anything else — not just, 'Here's a live track you've never heard before.' I mean, that's cool, but I'm sure people have heard that. We wanted to do something a bit more special, so the whole band would write and play these songs, and… They've wanted to hear them long enough, so here they are. But it's not anything that we've talked about leading to anything other than that. No, it's for that project."

Edited by djuk