Black Sabbath

Srki

"I hold no malice or resentment towards the other band members. I love them; I’m tolerant of them; I’m frustrated with them, as they may be with me. My fight has never been with them."

U prenesenom značenju ili ne?

U svakom slučaju, neko ga tu jebe baš ružno.

Drummer Bill Ward has been removed from all the photos on the homepage and gallery section of BLACK SABBATH's official web site after he announced that he was unable to to reach a contractual agreement with his bandmates about participating in their upcoming reunion shows.

Pa picka li vam materina nezahvalna.

Shvatam da je u tome fora i zbog toga svi reagujete, ali da li oni tu u diskografiji benda na web sajtu kazu da nisu nista napravili posle Never Say Die? Meni je to apsolutno retardirano ako je istina.

Several of Black Sabbath’s post-Osbourne albums - especially Heaven and Hell (1980), Mob Rules (1981) and Headless Cross (1989) - are highly regarded by hardcore fans. But when all was said and done, the classic lineup could not be bested. Hahahaha XD Mozda cak i da je istina, kako bedno zvuci kada se izgovori ovako.

• Downvote 1

GEEZER BUTLER Says BLACK SABBATH Has Been Rehearsing With Drummer TOMMY CLUFETOS

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=174208

"As you may expect, a one-off show at Donnington festival (Download) costs an absolute fortune to stage, involving over 50 people, transport, airfares, hotels, meals, agents, promoters, accountants, lawyers etc, so none of us, expected to make much money from it — it was a one-off SABBATH show for the fans, before we go into recording the new album. Apparently, this wasn't acceptable to Bill's representatives; they wanted an amount that was so unrealistic that it seemed to have been a joke. So we resigned ourselves to doing Download without Bill, hoping he'd change his mind and at least make a guest appearance.

Several of Black Sabbath’s post-Osbourne albums - especially Heaven and Hell (1980), Mob Rules (1981) and Headless Cross (1989) - are highly regarded by hardcore fans. But when all was said and done, the classic lineup could not be bested. Hahahaha XD Mozda cak i da je istina, kako bedno zvuci kada se izgovori ovako.

a heaven and hell im treci najprodavaniji album

veze s mozgom

Original BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi (guitar), Ozzy Osbourne (vocals) and Geezer Butler (bass) have released the following statement:

"At the request of [original BLACK SABBATH drummer] Bill Ward, through his attorney, so as to not give the public the wrong impression about his involvement in the current BLACK SABBATH lineup, we have temporarily removed Bill Ward's images from the main pages of the BlackSabbath.comofficial website. In accordance with Bill Ward's attorney's request, we are doing so for the duration of the forthcoming shows."

svirali i prvi šou turneje, setlista

01. Into The Void

02. Under The Sun

03. Snowblind

04. War Pigs

05. Wheels Of Confusion

06. Electric Funeral

07. Black Sabbath

08. The Wizard

09. Behind The Wall Of Sleep

10. N.I.B.

11. Fairies Wear Boots

12. Tomorrow's Dream

13. Sweet Leaf

14. Symptom Of The Universe (intro only)

15. Drum Solo

16. Iron Man

17. Dirty Women

18. Children Of The Grave

Encore:

19. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (intro only)

20. Paranoid

Wow, super lista. Dirty women, The Wizard i Wheels of confusion stvarno nisam očekivao, kao ni da otvore show sa Into the void. Čudi me da su izuzev par riffova zaobišli Sabbath bloody sabbath i Sabotage a uvrstili čak četiri pesme sa četvrtog albuma, ali dobro. Šteta što je Iommija morao da snađe rak, rado bih gledao ovakav show.

A što se tiče onog koncerta u Meksiku, najbolji heavy metal show svih vremena. Nijedan line-up ne bi mogao da bude bolji. Još kada bi Ward bio na bubnjarskoj stolici...

Што поједоше говно само са интроом најбоље песме из Ози ере (Symptom)?

Verovatno zato sto ovaj ne bi mogao da je otpeva. Mogu zamisliti koja je to skenjaza, krene Sotu, napalis se...kada ono krene solo nekog Klufetosa.

Na stranu sve, lista je fenomenalna, konacno malo dunuli prasinu sa Vol4 pesama, ubio bih pola foruma Wheels da cujem live. Na stranu fenomenalnost, nije mi i dalje jasno sto, kao i na proslim "reunion" svirkama, toliko zapostavljaju Sabotage i SBS.

• Upvote 1

Last week, it was discovered that Bill Ward was completely removed from blacksabbath.com's photos. His image in vintage band shots from the 60's and 70's was either cropped or photoshopped out. The internet went ballistic, then Black Sabbath's publicist issued a press release stating Bill Ward asked for this to be done. But did Bill Ward really ask for his memory to be erased in a swoop of the digital pen? Our source close to Ward says no.

According to our source, Bill Ward asked through his attorney that his name not be used to promote the upcoming Black Sabbath dates. He also requested that his image and likeness not be used. That was it. He didn't say "go out and digitally alter the past to make it look like I never was part of something great." Yet that is what Black Sabbath did.

Edited by Lou