06. Electric Funeral

07. Black Sabbath

08. The Wizard

09. Behind The Wall Of Sleep

10. N.I.B.

11. Fairies Wear Boots

12. Tomorrow's Dream

13. Sweet Leaf

14. Symptom Of The Universe (intro only)

15. Drum Solo

16. Iron Man

17. Dirty Women

18. Children Of The Grave

Encore:

19. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (intro only)

20. Paranoid

To je bio Black Sabbath,jedan jedini koncert. Ozzy i prijatelji sviraju ovu setlistu:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ozzy-osbourne/2012/festivalpladsen-jelling-denmark-4bdff7be.html

Black Sabbath ima 15 novih pesama

Ozi Ozborn potvrdio da slavni bend novi album privodi kraju, ali ga ove godine sigurno neće objaviti.

U intervjuu za magazin "NME", Ozi kaže da je zadovoljan okupljanjem benda jer su za manje od godinu dana napisali čak 15 pesama, ali nije baš siguran da li će sve ono da završe na albumu.

"Ovo je jedna od onih situacija gde samo nastavljaš da pišeš. Želim da pokušam da ovim album dam sebi i fanovima odgovor na pitanje - gde bismo, u muzičkom smislu, bili danas da smo sve vreme ostali zajedno."

I dok on pokušava da nađe najbolji odgovor, album se polako "krčka" i biće objavljen tek naredne godine. Na pitanje kada, Ozi nije imao tačan odgovor, a nije želeo da kaže ni da li će neke od novih pesama publika da čuje na njegovim koncertima ovog leta.

izvor: mondo

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Original BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi, singer Ozzy Osbourne and bassist Geezer Butler are working with producer Rick Rubin on their first recording project together in 34 years. According to Metal Injection, 15 songs have been written for the CD, with 12 making the final cut and the additional three serving as bonus tracks for different special editions. The band has one songtitle confirmed: "God Is Dead".

Apparently, Iommi completed all 15 guitar tracks during the band's sessions in England earlier this year, and judging by the way most bands record, that would mean drums are done as well. Ozzy and Geezer are working to complete the tracks in five song increments, with the first five being worked on currently at Shangri La Studios in Malibu, California. Ozzy is tracking vocals, with Butler writing all the lyrics.

As for Iommi, Ozzy told SiriusXM Liquid Metal DJ Jose Mangin that he spoke to the guitarist recently and he is in good spirits and recovery is coming along very well.