Black Sabbath

Srki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to Butler’s mathematical calculations, Sabbath spent approximately $75K on cocaine in 1972, a whopping $15K more than they spent recording Vol. 4. Here’s more on Sabbath’s white line fever from former cocaine enthusiast Ozzy Osbourne via his 2010 autobiography (which I highly recommend), I Am Ozzy:

Eventually we started to wonder where the fuck all the coke was coming from…I’m telling you: that coke was the whitest, purest, strongest stuff you could ever imagine. One sniff, and you were king of the universe.

In the same book Osbourne noted:

For me, Snowblind was one of Black Sabbath’s best-ever albums—although the record company wouldn’t let us keep the title, ‘cos in those days cocaine was a big deal, and they didn’t want the hassle of a controversy. We didn’t argue.

A new special limited-edition BLACK SABBATH CD, "The End", will be sold exclusively at shows on the legendary band's massive worldwide final tour, which kicks off next week.

Featuring original artwork by Shepard Fairey of the Obey Giant street art campaign, the CD is comprised of eight previously unreleased tracks: four songs are outtakes from BLACK SABBATH's worldwide No. 1, Grammy Award-winning album "13" and four live songs from the band's critically acclaimed "13" world tour.

"The End" track listing:

01. Season Of The Dead

02. Cry All Night

03. Take Me Home

04. Isolated Man

05. God Is Dead? (Live Sydney, Australia 4/27/13)

06. Under The Sun (Live Auckland, New Zealand 4/20/13)

07. End Of The Beginning (Live Hamilton, ON Canada 4/11/14)

08. Age Of Reason (Live Hamilton, ON Canada 4/11/14)

blacksabbaththeendcd.jpg

Black Sabbath kicked off the U.S. leg of its "The End" world tour Wednesday night (January 20) at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska.

The band's setlist was as follows:

01. Black Sabbath

02. Fairies Wear Boots

03. Tomorrow's Dream

04. Into The Void

05. Snowblind

06. War Pigs

07. Behind The Wall Of Sleep

08. N.I.B.

09. Hand Of Doom

10. Rat Salad

11. Iron Man

12. Children Of The Grave

13. Dirty Women

jebena setlista!

Naravno da ima

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black-sabbath/2016/centurylink-center-omaha-ne-13f39535.html

Baš kratka lista, i predvidljiva, maltene sve isto što vrte već zadnjih 10 godina, jedino Hand i Dream pikanterije. Za 13 ja mislim 4-5 pesama duža lista. Aj nadajmo se da će u Evropi duže da piče.

Inače, Rat Salada je na prošloj turneji svirano samo početak malo pa to ide u drum solo, ne nadajte se.