Judas Priest

JUDAS

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

das mu 100e za kartu za koncert i on ti sutne jos 1000 iz ruke, nema sta, idol, metalni bog

da se razumemo, ni ja ne podnosim snimatelje na koncertima, posebno ove s blicevima, a tek u prvom redu, siguran sam da ni bendovi ne gotive prvi red sastavljen od objektiva, ali majku mu, ako ti bas smeta, udaris striktnu zabranu ko King Crimson i gotovo. ova fora mu je totalno, da ne kazem, pederska

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

kkspriestwithlogo2020_638.jpg

Former JUDAS PRIEST members K.K. Downing (guitar), Tim "Ripper" Owens (vocals) and Les Binks (drums) have joined forced in a new band called KK'S PRIEST. The group, which will pay homage to Downing's past the lineup, is rounded out by guitarist A.J. Mills (HOSTILE) and bassist Tony Newton (VOODOO SIX).

"Forging ahead with KK'S PRIEST was not only inevitable but essential for me to perform and deliver everything that is expected from me and KK'S PRIEST," Downing said in a statement. "Due to the massive demand and overwhelming support from fans around the world, I feel this is where I belong, and a set combining the true, classic songs and sound of PRIEST, together with great, newly forged metal tracks, is what fans can expect when KK'S PRIEST is taking to stages."

KK'S PRIEST is working on its debut album, to be released via Explorer1 Music Group. It will also play select shows later this year to mark the 50th anniversary of PRIEST and Downing's career as a founding member. KK'S PRIEST's setlist will consist of PRIEST classics and new songs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.invisibleoranges.com/judas-priest-painkiller-30/

"He likes to sing with chewing gum," Bauw says with a nostalgic smile. "Always has chewing gum in his mouth. With Rob, it's amazing. He liked the U67 [microphone], he'd keep it in his hand. We broke a few mics, because of that, his voice is so intense. He broke the capacitor. The 67 just blew up," he says laughing. "When you are with him in one room it's like, crazy. Something happens, you know. I had a fantastic working relationship with Rob doing vocals, it was fabulous."

:haha: