• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hehe, jedna jako zanimljiva recenzija.

http://www.thegrimoire.com/Reviews/tabid/5...03/Default.aspx

Reverend Bizarre - III So Long Suckers - (Spikefarm)

By BillZebub @ 8:36 PM :: 71 Views :: 0 Comments :: [Article Rating] :: Doom, Other Metal [Click to print]

The first song on this album has about 3 minutes of actual Doom before turning into karaoke night at the gay rodeo, where the singer brays like a drunken ass and the band plays the silliest most happy sounding riffs I’ve ever heard this side of an aids ward. Track 2 sounds like someone making fun of real Doom up to about 15 minutes in, when the theme to a homosexual tractor pull rears it’s mustachioed face. The cute little Jazz bit at the end made me want to shut it off right then but I got distracted and before I knew it the next song was playing. That one, Funeral Summer, was actually pretty decent. Close to the stuff I like most in the genre. That song made me curious to see what was on the 2nd disc. I was lulled into a false sense of security however as almost every riff I spooged over was eventually cut short by a heterosexually-challenged ho down at the church social. (I got a million of ’em folks.) Fuck this band and fuck all the other groups that try to pass generic pentatonic riffs and free form jazz faggotry off as Doom. The best thing about this release is that it’s their last.

Hehe, jedna jako zanimljiva recenzija.

http://www.thegrimoire.com/Reviews/tabid/5...03/Default.aspx

Reverend Bizarre - III So Long Suckers - (Spikefarm)

By BillZebub @ 8:36 PM :: 71 Views :: 0 Comments :: [Article Rating] :: Doom, Other Metal [Click to print]

The first song on this album has about 3 minutes of actual Doom before turning into karaoke night at the gay rodeo, where the singer brays like a drunken ass and the band plays the silliest most happy sounding riffs I’ve ever heard this side of an aids ward. Track 2 sounds like someone making fun of real Doom up to about 15 minutes in, when the theme to a homosexual tractor pull rears it’s mustachioed face. The cute little Jazz bit at the end made me want to shut it off right then but I got distracted and before I knew it the next song was playing. That one, Funeral Summer, was actually pretty decent. Close to the stuff I like most in the genre. That song made me curious to see what was on the 2nd disc. I was lulled into a false sense of security however as almost every riff I spooged over was eventually cut short by a heterosexually-challenged ho down at the church social. (I got a million of ’em folks.) Fuck this band and fuck all the other groups that try to pass generic pentatonic riffs and free form jazz faggotry off as Doom. The best thing about this release is that it’s their last.

Idiot koji je pisao ovu recenziju nema pojma o doom metalu. RB su jedan od najboljih doom bendova ikad!

• 2 weeks later...

Ја сад чекам да чујем овај нови бенд који ће радити гитариста и бубњар, Lord Vicar. Треба ускоро да им изађе први ЕП за I Hate Records.

• 9 months later...

Death is glory...Now

http://rapidshare.com/files/171523978/Reve...y_Jho.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/171524550/Reve...y_Jho.part2.rar

Tracklist:

Disc 1

1. Demons Annoying me 17:50

2. Blood Satans Claw 08:31

3. Apocalyptic Riders 07:35

4. The Tree of Suffering 06:23

5. The Children of Doom 08:28

6. Odinns Men 02:39

Disc 2

1. From the Void II 11:04

2. Dark World 06:40

3. Broken Vows 04:44

4. Bend 10:30

5. Rotestilaulu 04:30

6. Deceiver 03:52

7. The Gate of Nanna 11:27

Koliko vidim, ovo je neki rare tracks album...neke sam slusao a neke ne. Anyway, skida se :rockdevil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...