Accept

RNA

Da, ali to sto sve znamo i sve je receno i dalje ne umanjuje vaznost benda.

A za one koji ne znaju Herman Frank je objavio solo album ovih dana i odlican je. Ne da mi se sad otvarati temu, al' et\ da znate, p[a se uputite u rijec.

• 1 month later...

Guitarist Wolf Hoffmann and bassist Peter Baltes have recruited Mark Tornillo, former lead singer of the New York/New Jersey metal band TT QUICK, to front the new version of ACCEPT. Tour dates are currently being booked and a new studio album is on the way.

Slažem se. Udo je trademark, već su jednom probali i nisu uspeli da ga zamene. I cela priča pomalo smrdi, vidite ovo:

In a 2007 interview with Lords of Metal e-zine Dirkschneider stated about the 25th anniversary trek, "I didn't see it as a reunion. A reunion, to me, is coming back together, getting to rehearsals, doing shows and writing songs together and eventually mak[ing] an album. That wasn't the case with ACCEPT. It was just for the fans and for fun. We had a great time together and shared a lot of drinks and old stories. But, anyway, when we got back together [in 2005], nobody was talking about a new studio album with ACCEPT. Even if you wanted it somewhere deep inside, you still had to wait for a magic moment to let it out. But such a magic moment never came, at least not for me. . . A real reunion, with a new album and a tour to support it . . . means that I have to start writing songs together with Wolf Hoffmann and that would be a problem. You know, it's easy to play the old songs, because they already exist. Especially for me it was easier, because I still do those classics with U.D.O., but for some of the guys it was a bit harder. But everybody did a great job on stage. I understand that people want a new ACCEPT album, but composing songs together would have been a disaster. That way we would destroy more than we would create. We have a good relationship now and it's best to keep it that way."

Speaking to Metal-Rules.com in 2005, Udo said, "I think that after doing all these [reunion] shows [to celebrate ACCEPT's 25th anniversary], [Wolf] was really thinking about doing something more with ACCEPT. The thing is that if he really wanted do something like that, why he never came up during all the shows and say, 'Hey, Udo, I got some new songs, do you wanna hear them?' or something like that. There was nothing. Music-wise, he was maybe thinking something and I was like, this is very hard to explain but I felt inside of me, 'Don't do it, don't do it!!' I think that this was a perfect way finish ACCEPT."

Udo added, "I think [Wolf] did lot of very boring interviews [after we completed the ACCEPT 25th anniversary tour]. When I read [Wolf's comments in the press about a possible new ACCEPT studio album], I was wondering what was coming up from his mind. I mean, when he started doing interviews, he said, 'I have no problem to do ACCEPT but Udo doesn't want to do it. There will be no real reunion because of Udo.' Still, it wasn't too long time ago when he said 'No ACCEPT — I don't wanna do it because I hate that business. I don't wanna be in music business anymore.' . . . I think this is some kind fear of him, you know. I mean, he knew that I was working with U.D.O. and we had a new album coming out and he know what I was thinking all the time. From my side, there wasn't [the possiblity of a full-fledged] reunion at any point and he knew that right from the beginning and now he's changing the story. . . He changed his mind. If he wants to, he can still do ACCEPT but with a different singer. [Laughs.]"

• 3 weeks later...

Znači, i taj dan je došao. A bilo mu jei krajnje vrijeme vala. Najbolji metal bend ikada se vraća.

Preslušao sam nove snimke i to je to. Novi vokal nije Udo, no šta je tu je. Definitivno je više u priči nego što jeDavid Reece ikad bio.

O radosti, nigdje ti kraja....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Jbt ala je crkla ova tema...

Reformed heavy metal legends ACCEPT have inked a deal with Nuclear Blast Records. Due late summer, the band's 15th album, "Blood Of Nations", was recorded at Backstage Studio in Derbyshire, England with acclaimed British producer and SABBAT guitarist Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE). The CD — which will mark the recording debut of the band's latest addition, vocalist Mark Tornillo (ex-TT QUICK) — will contain around 14 tracks, including "Shades Of Death", "Blood Of Nations", "Pandemic", " Teutonic Terror" and "The Abyss".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new lineup of reformed heavy metal legends ACCEPT made its live debut last night (Saturday, May 8) at the 750-capacity Gramercy Theatre in New York City.

The band's setlist was as follows:

01. Metal Heart

02. Midnight Mover

03. Living For Tonight

04. Restless And Wild

05. Son Of A Bitch

06. Losers And Winners

07. London Leatherboys

08. The Abyss (new song)

09. Run If You Can

10. Teutonic Terror (new song)

11. Breaker

12. Bulletproof

13. Neon Nights

14. Bass / Drum / Guitar Jam

15. Flash Rocking Man

16. Up To The Limit

17. Demon's Night

18. Turn Me On

19. Starlight

20. Burning

Encore 1:

21. Princess Of The Dawn

22. I'm A Rebel

Encore 2:

23. Fast As A Shark

24. Balls To The Wall

+ + +

Mrzi me gledati snimke, da cujem kako ovaj novi kresti "Breaker"a i ostale klasike, ali...ovo je jedna odlicna lista!