Katahazah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ма, какве Италије, из Аустралије. И није баш неко место за класичан хеви метал, мада има солидних бендова. Рецимо, Black Steel.

Добро, само какве везе они имају са хеви металом? Знам ја још добрих аустралијских бендова из других жанрова, али сам овде хтео да се задржим у оквирима жанра.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guitarist Johnny Stoj of the Australian metallers PEGAZUS has posted the following update on the band's official web site:

"Finally, the first-ever PEGAZUS DVD is just about to be scheduled for an official release worldwide. The title is 'Pegazus – Mythology Chapter II (2000-2006)'. All that we are waiting for now is to go through some of the necessary procedures, like getting the classification and rating for the DVD which can take up to four weeks. It has been a long process so far but this is the last step before release. It will be released via Battlegod Productions and Twilight distribution from Germany sometime in late June. We will have a picture of the DVD cover and all the tracks/chapters, info and bonus features for you on the next band news update right here in the next few weeks.

"As for the new album, we are still working on it. There will now be a slightly longer delay on recording due to our drummer's personal commitment overseas from May to July. Ange has only just left for Europe last week and he will be back in two months on July 6th. Ange will be at the Bang Your Head festival in Germany and the Gods Of Metal festival in Italy, so any fans going to those shows, you just might bump into him. We will resume recording the first half of the album soon after Ange gets back. We're hoping to have the whole album recorded in its entirety and then mixed and produced in Europe later this year with an official worldwide release either toward the end of this year or very early in 2007.

"A couple of months ago in March, PEGAZUS received a special invitation from the Western Bulldogs Football Club to perform a live show at the clubs Annual Family Day Event. It's no surprise to some, seeing that I have been a loud and proud supporter of the club all my life. The reason for the invite? About a year ago I actually wrote a song called 'Spirit of the West'. It's an inspirational tribute to the club and players, which I had been thinking about doing for a few years now. I finally wrote it, we went into the studio with the band in the middle of last year, recorded it with myself doing the lead vocals and it has been very highly praised and received extremely well so far. The song has been offered to the Western Bulldogs Football Club and the EJ Whitten Foundation for Prostate Cancer. Now it is up to both parties, whether they decide to manufacture to sell the song/CD, otherwise it may even possibly become a bonus song for the band somewhere down the track?"