Blind Guardian

To je kao da prodajes solarijum crncima...pa cak je i to lakse icon_smile.gif

Mislim ja naravno hocu al' da vidim ima li zainteresovanih da kupuju...icon_smile.gif

Kad će taj poslednji kontigent karata? I koliko je uopšte ostalo? Pitam zbog nekih ortaka koji nisu uspeli na vreme da skupe lovu, moja 0022 je odavno pod katancem...

Nije isključeno da tokom leta navratim u Pirot, pa ako u to vreme bude izlazio novi broj, imaćeš bar jednog kupca... icon_smile.gif

@Frubi

Kad će taj poslednji kontigent karata? I koliko je uopšte ostalo? Pitam zbog nekih ortaka koji nisu uspeli na vreme da skupe lovu, moja 0022 je odavno pod katancem... icon_wink.gif

To ne znam...ali evo necega da ozivimo temu...

Ok, let´s begin with "This Will Never End", which is the less surprising song on the album, it´s your typical Blind Guardian song. I talks about the sience of the night, so to say, and it relates to the material from Imaginations From the Other Side. It´s probablyu the song that the fans from the early stuff will enjoy the most. The story told on the song is about a german guy and it´s based on a book which english name is "Journey Through the Night". It´s funny, because some riffs from this song keep similarities to the ones found in "Journey Through the Dark", it´s true, haha. In this first track we´ve put the focus on the guitar melodies instead on orchestration arrangements. Finally, and although it may sound a little contradictory, haha, I wouldn´t say it´s a trip-back to "Imaginations" as I´ve read out there, but it´s true there´s some way-back that links with our early work.

"Otherland" is based on the novels by Tad Williams compiled under the name of "The Otherland" and might be a short introduction to what I want to do in the future, when I may have more songs that fit with the title. Musically it´s a good song to listen while taking something. In fact it reminds me of some of our oldest songs of our discography. I´m talking about the feeling you get from it, because many elements that make Blind Guardian an epic band, can be found in here. "Otherland" is epic in the sense that it´s easy to sing (NT: it´s pu like that, it doesn´t make much sense in Spanish either :-/ ), but it has many sad elements and a very powerfull sound. I think it will atract our new fans very much, but the other kind of fans as well.

"Turn the Page" is the most celtic song on the album, so to say. And if I had to look back, I´d say it could relate to some material from "Nightfall in Middle Earth". DOn´t know, it´s got a very cheerful feeling, a bit irish. Lyrics are about witches and talks of a ritual of renew (does this word exist >_< ). It´s like if we go back to medieval times, and the christian chruch and the influence of the Devil, just there there isn´t any Devil, but something like a wild guardian, without any evil... you could better say it talks about the evolution of mentalities. Lyrics are strange, but the music is easy to grasp, hehe.

"Carry the Blessed Home" is a beautifull "power ballad". In one hand it reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne, on the other it has something of Queen. It has an amazing background piece played by Frederik, and it shows all the instruments he can play. He can play many different instruments. It talks about fear, desperation, about being fucked off in general, haha.

"Another Stranger Me" is the most rockish song on the album. It´s got like 7 different main riffs, which is quite unusual for us. Besides, we have some songs in mind to shoot a videoclip and surelly it will be from this one. It´s very aggressive, but not in your typical comercial way, it´s more rockish, like I said, something different. The story is about a guy who´s a squizo, and he can see with his eyes how people will grow up around him just by staring into their eyes. It´s an interesting topic, and a dauting task, since it talks about something we don´t really know.

The next one is called, "Straight Through the Mirror" and probably many people would have wanted us to do the whole album like this one, haha. It´s very traditional, even atemporary (does this word exist too? >_< ). It´s got good melodies and a very classic sound of BG, even maybe of Helloween. It talks about daydreaming and how this dreams we hav can change.

"Lionheart" is a come back to the modern times, it´s very much in vein with what we did in "ANATO", specially in terms of production, the sound of the guitars, different layers of vocal lines at once... we put a lot of work behind this one. It´s very aggressive, but I think people will like this one very much. The lyrics are about ulises and his journey through the sea and, in general, about being lost and being unable to find a way back home.

"The Edge" is for sure the most different song on the album. It´s very powerfull, with a killer drum, double bass, double bass-guitar... I must say that we began to try very new things after the good response to "Punishement Divine". In this case "The Edge" was born from this experimentation, but going a step further. The lyrics are about being on the edge, on your limits. It´s like a inner trip to the soul. I talk about chrsitian rituals, but about other religions too. I talk about getting inside someone, inoculating a certain way of thinking, about how someone is charmed... these things. It´s true that is a difficult song in any case.

"The New Order" is a very melancholic song, and a bit of Blind Guardian playing Queensryche. It´s very progressive, very much of their style. It talks about losing, losing control, letting time go by and see what the future brings. Because of the lyrics it was important to lessen the power of the song. It relates to time in general, about the past, the present, and the future as well. Don´t know, it talks about the time, how it goes by until you cross reality.

Ako neko nije skapirao o cemu se radi ovo je Interview sa Hansijem o novom albumu...

Pojavio se promo novog albuma sa Voiceoverom, naravno no.gif

Upravo preslusavam i meni sasvim OK zvuci. Nikad nisam slusao Guardiane suvise pomno, ali ovaj album za sad jako lepo zvuci. Ne znam koliko je bolji ili losiji od ostalih, ali mi bas lepo lezi ovako na prvo slusanje. CIni mi se da nece biti previse mesta za vece kritike ovog albuma, jer cak i da nema nekih ultrahitova, sve pesme koje sam do sada cuo su dobre i ni jedna me nije smorila ... kao neki albumi Guardiana koje sam bezuspesno pokusavao da slusam laugh.gifpivopije.gif

Edited by solicitor