11 - In the name of tragedy

01 - Just 'cos you got the power

02 - Going to Brazil

03 - Killed by death

04 - Iron fist

05 - Whorhouse blues

06 - Ace of spades

07 - Overkill

naidjo' na taj bootleg, skinuce se, a setih se da trazio ovde neko liste...u principu ovakva im lista vec duze vreme..s tim sto mislim da nije pre bila "Born to Raise Hell"!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Procitao sam Lemmijevu autobiografiju White Line Fever. Posteno sam se zajebao sto sam narucio prevod na svedski (nisam ni gledao kad sam narucivao) jer se totalno gubi Lemmijev engleski humor. Svedski humor je baziran na skroz drugom fazonu. Ali knjiga je vrlo dobra i zabavna. Moze je citati i neko ko nije veliki fan benda...knjiga je kao neko putovanje kroz rock istoriju. Naravno, tu je masa anegdota sa turneja, snimanja itd. Meni je jedna od najsmijesnijih kada Lemmy opisuje kako je Phill Tyler pokusavao izaci iz hotelske sobe kroz OGLEDALO :):) ..brava na vratima je kao bila pokvarena i on je od ogledala mislio da je prozor...kakav trip...i to da bi stigao na koncet u pet sati u jutro. Ima masa takvih prica.

Opisuje i gostovanja u ex-YU u par navrata, prvi put sa nekim bendom krajem 60-ih (prije Hawkwinda). Zadnji put mislim 91. kada ga je u Sloveniji neki tip iz publike pogodio ziletom pa su morali prekinuti turneju zbog povrede.

Zanimljivo mi je i kada prica o saradnji sa Ozzijem i ostalim artistima i bendovima.

Sve u svemu, vrlo dobra knjiga.

Edited by Rox

Procitao sam Lemmijevu autobiografiju White Line Fever. Posteno sam se zajebao sto sam narucio prevod na svedski (nisam ni gledao kad sam narucivao) jer se totalno gubi Lemmijev engleski humor. Svedski humor je baziran na skroz drugom fazonu. Ali knjiga je vrlo dobra i zabavna. Moze je citati i neko ko nije veliki fan benda...knjiga je kao neko putovanje kroz rock istoriju. Naravno, tu je masa anegdota sa turneja, snimanja itd. Meni je jedna od najsmijesnijih kada Lemmy opisuje kako je Phill Tyler pokusavao izaci iz hotelske sobe kroz OGLEDALO :):) ..brava na vratima je kao bila pokvarena i on je od ogledala mislio da je prozor...kakav trip...i to da bi stigao na koncet u pet sati u jutro. Ima masa takvih prica.

Opisuje i gostovanja u ex-YU u par navrata, prvi put sa nekim bendom krajem 60-ih (prije Hawkwinda). Zadnji put mislim 91. kada ga je u Sloveniji neki tip iz publike pogodio ziletom pa su morali prekinuti turneju zbog povrede.

Zanimljivo mi je i kada prica o saradnji sa Ozzijem i ostalim artistima i bendovima.

Sve u svemu, vrlo dobra knjiga.

Moracu da nabavim tu knjigu , Kada je izasla?

Dosta su pisali u Rock casopisu tada o tom incidentu sto se desilo u Ljubljani , Neki idiot iz publike je bacio zilet i pogodio Lemija u ruku pa morali da oduvaju celu turneju.. samo sto to nije 91 e godine bilo nego godinu ranije .

Tada su svirali sa Partibrejkersima po YU ..Beograd,Zagreb, Sarajevo,Zadar,Ljubljana.

Sjecam se i ja toga incidenta i te njihove posjete. Sjecam se da su gostovali na omladinskom radiu Sarajevo i bio je live intervju i slusaoci su mogli zvati i postavljati pitanja. A knjiga je izasla mislim 2002 u prvom izdanju.

Burazi ko god je iz NOVE PAZOVE moze da se pohvali da je lemmy bio kod nas u nekoj kafani i nocnom klubu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evotigana:

A sto bas u Novoj pazovi? Mora da je bila neka dobra sisata konobarica u toj kafani zato je i Lemmy navratio :)

Metal Edge magazine recently conducted an interview with MOTÖRHEAD mainman Lemmy Kilmister. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

Metal Edge: What are your thoughts on what seems to be the inevitable fate of the record industry, with digital downloads and all that?

Lemmy: Yeah, it's killing itself, isn't it? I mean, they're too dumb to realize— I mean, it was fucking years ago that this started, and they just carried on doing what they were doing, blind to any advice, blind to any sort of evidence. They just kept on overcharging and kept on fucking people over, and now the chickens are coming home, you know? I think they're all gonna be out of business in ten years, you know what I mean? It's all gonna be on the 'Net.

Metal Edge: Does it ever concern you that with live albums and reissues with bonus tracks, your actual new studio albums can take a backseat?

Lemmy: Yeah, it does sometimes. There's so many fucking compilations that I've seen, and they very often fuck up a new album by putting bonus tracks on it. "Kiss of Death" shouldn't have "R.A.M.O.N.E.S." on it [on the 2006 Sanctuary release], and I fought like a bastard against that, but I couldn't do nothing. I got it taken off in the end, but the first pressing had it on there. What can you do? They don't tell you they're gonna do it. You only find out after the fact, and then, of course, 'Oh, it's too late to change it now.' That's the phrase that I hate the most about all my years in the record business: it's too late to change it now. [Laughs]"

On the state of rock and roll in 2007:

Lemmy: "It's the same as it always was — there's a lot of shit and a lot of great stuff. It's just that the media is coming back to it now because it won’t go away, one more time, and people want to hear it one more time. And they can't stand it. They keep trying to kiss off rock 'n' roll. When rap came in, that was the death of rock 'n' roll again, right? When emo came in, when new wave came in, when punk came in, that was all the death of rock 'n' roll. It's really funny, over the years, to watch it go by. Rock 'n' roll always rears its ugly head again — like, here we are, guys, you know? Deal with it."

Najjachi lik u metalu :da: (uz Ronija Dzejmsa)

Metal Edge: What are your thoughts on what seems to be the inevitable fate of the record industry, with digital downloads and all that?

Lemmy: Yeah, it's killing itself, isn't it? I mean, they're too dumb to realize— I mean, it was fucking years ago that this started, and they just carried on doing what they were doing, blind to any advice, blind to any sort of evidence. They just kept on overcharging and kept on fucking people over, and now the chickens are coming home, you know? I think they're all gonna be out of business in ten years, you know what I mean? It's all gonna be on the 'Net.

U pravi je za ovo. Ja isto ne kontam zasto ne padaju cijene Cd-ova, naprotiv ovdje u Svedskoj cak i rastu zadnjih par godina. Preskupi su bez obzira na sve.

• 1 month later...