lemmy sixx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.udr-music.com/index.php/en/motorhead-band/379-motoerhead-lemmy-interview-spiegel

New interview. I was right all the time what I was talking about Motorhead and their history, philosophy in their songs etc etc.... Iit was not first time that Lemmy talks what they play. But he was never like this 'I dont like metal'.

I was a bit surprised about this direct statement from Lemmy. I know he is right, but music industry was pushing them in metal, they saw them selfs in rnr, evolution after Beatles and Stones (like they were evolution after 50's) but probobly Lemmy knows this is end of the road for Motorhead soon and he dont care if this will be hated by some metal fans or music industry. Motorhead was actualy a victim of music industry. They gonna 'say' what is Motorhead, what is rnr and what metal or you dont have a chance in this bussiness. Now, the thruth must be spoken. But it was logical when I was talking about from which bands (Hawkwind and Pink Fairies) they started, songs on 'on parole' and 'motorhead', Mick Farren in early days sometimes with them like guest etc.. it obvious it is not NWOBHM. But noone liste to the band, everyoone listen propaganda of music industry: Menagers, Labels, tv and magazines who work for them etc...

Im nicely surprised about this SO direct aproach once again (first one was in 2011).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Povodom 40 godina postojanja - MÖTORHEAD na EXITu! Uz njih u Rock @ EXIT duhu stižu EAGLES OF DEATH METAL, GOBLINI, EYESBURN i ŠKRTICE! #RockAtEXIT#EXIT2015

Ne zaboravite da kupite ulaznice po promo ceni, prva tura ulaznica po poklon ceni je nestala za par sati!www.bit.ly/1yGasuI

Edited by Night Prowler