Electric Wizard

Agarth

odlican album. ovogodisnji top 10 sigurno.

jedina koja mi nije skroz legla je Satyr.

i mislila sam da ce Crypt Of Drugula biti logican nastavak Satanic Rites Of Drugula-e, ali ne. :haha:

Venus In Furs super zvuci, na trenutak me zabrinuo onaj yt rip.

favoriti: Patterns, Scorpio, Black, Venus.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

LEGALISE DRUGS AND MURDER..ELECTRIC WIZARD RELEASE NEW SONG ON 7" VINYL!!

The apocalyptic first recordings from the much anticipated 8th studio LP from ELECTRIC WIZARD will be released as a vinyl only 7" on March 31st at their forthcoming LONDON FORUM show. It is the first of a number of vinyl only releases set to promote the , as yet, untitled and unfinished LP.

Recording of the new LP has already commenced but will not be completed until later this year and as a result the band have decided to release certain songs and exclusive B-sides on the vinyl format.

The A-side 'Legalise Drugs and Murder' is a cathartic anthem for the 'lost' generation, a gargantuan 70s styled Doom Stomper and the perfect 7" single. Ultra-catchy and featuring the bands trademark 'wall of fuzz' sound, topped with an evil, sneering vocal.

The band had a few words about the 'controversial' subject matter "…the new song is a definitive statement on the ELECTRIC WIZARD cult…we demand total freedom and revolution….man, things have got bad , the world is evil…." and on the development of their sound "…it has to be primal and violent, y'know cos we wanna get to people..and it had to be anthemic to inspire revolutionary thoughts. We wanted to be SLADE and SABBATH meets the Baader-Meinhoff Gang…"

The B-side is an even more twisted journey. Inspired by deranged eurohorror/giallo soundtracks of the 70s , 'Murder and Madness' is a claustrophobic meditation on the themes of the A-side. A paranoiac brooding number created with vicious wah guitar and discordant organ and piano that rises in intensity to a crescendo of sadism.

Yet again ELECTRIC WIZARD raise the bar of Doom Metal in just two songs from super-heavy 70s glam rock stomp to a purely visceral and sadistic art rock experience.

Raise your fists with ELECTRIC WIZARD and scream "Legalise Drugs and Murder' on March 31st....

• 2 weeks later...

trazih da vidim sto koji kurac svira na sound city pojacalima i iskopah ovaj intervju,tek izasao dopethrone:

http://www.lollipop.com/archive_temp.php3?content=issue55/55-02-02.html

The first time I heard Dopethrone, I almost wrecked my car.

It’s pretty heavy. It’s gonna get heavier, though. I don’t think it’s heavy enough yet.

I can’t wait to go to America... We’re gonna get fucked up everywhere we go. Tell people to bring drugs ’cause we have no money.

:haha:

Edited by BLAGOJE
  • Upvote 1

ma boss fz2 i udri,nebitno od pojacala.to za mesu mislim da je trazio sto cistije pojacanje ili da eq pojacala mu omoguci da ga ima u mixu.ili je jednostavno htio i da jednom on svira na mesi.za jedan album je zajmio bas mesu da snima,samo ne mogu da se sjetim koji,neki kasniji,posto su mu sve glave pocrkale.u stvari,bas recenica iz ovog 'vjua gore pojasnjava skoro sve:

Do you guys use vintage gear?

We’ve got prehistoric amplification. It’s pretty disgusting. It started off that way because we wanted to get the band started and that stuff was cheap. So we started with cheap amps, but we noticed that they made us sound louder than everyone else and their expensive, posh-ass shit. Plus, we were really into a lot of ’60s and ’70s bands, so we figured playing on the original equipment would make us sound older, more like those bands.

• 5 weeks later...