Antimatter

''Wide Awake In The Concrete Asylum'' is the title of the fifth Antimatter studio album, currently in pre-production. Mick Moss has recently announced the tracklisting as -

Wide Awake

Firewalking

Here Come The Men

Monochrome

Fools Gold

Respite

Uniformed & Black

Fear Of A Unique Identity

Paranova

The Parade

A Place In The Sun

We have seen a four year gap between this and the last studio album ''Leaving Eden'', which has been taken up by work on the retrospective releases ''Live@An Club'' and ''Alternative Matter''. Finally, hands are untied.

Recording is expected to begin in August 2011 with the lineup of Mick Moss, vocalist/pianist Lisa Cuthbert, drummer Colin Fromont and violinist Dave Hall.

"I'm planning to have the album recorded in August for an October release. It wont be the last Antimatter album, as I'm deeply, emotionally invested in Antimatter and only when that changes will Antimatter cease to exist. 'Wide Awake..' is another concept album, this time exploring the various antisocial, negative and sadistic mindsets that people force themselves to inhabit whilst trapped in an urban environment. It's all actually an extension of some of the themes I've written about previously, starting with 'Legions' in 2004 and later with 'Another Face In A Window' in 2006. I'm working hard on pre-production at the moment. All I can say about the sound of this new album is that it's as different to 'Leaving Eden' as 'Leaving Eden' was to its predecessor, 'Planetary Confinement'."

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Prophecy Productions

Good news for the weekend: we fixed a release date for the new Antimatter album "Fear Of A Unique Identity". It will be out on November 23!

In tandem with it we'll release a premium and a budget edition of Alternative 4's latest album "The Brink".More information on both albums soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...