Ministry

wow...na ovo se ide sigurno..

edit:

Ministry - Tapes of Wrath je dvd sa spotovima...za koji nisam ni znao da postoji

a ovaj godflesh je odlican bootleg...

znaci ide se obavezno

Edited by darthmaul

Okkkk...big news update..ne mogu da verujem da sam ovo tek sada procitao..i izashao je rio grande dub samo ga josh nisam trazio ali jedva cekam sada da ga cujem...

MINISTRY mainman Al Jourgensen has issued the following update:

"Half way done [with the new MINISTRY album, 'The Last Sucker']! Burton Bell [FEAR FACTORY] comes back to Hell Paso may 1st to finish up his vox on two trax he's on – 'End of Days Part I' and 'End of Days Part II'.

"Just got done with the title track — mixed and out the door ('The Last Sucker'). Bixby, my engineer, thinks it sounds like a biker anthem, except he's never ridden a motorcycle in his life.

"Angie [Al's wife] told me y'all seem to like 'Rio Grande Dub' and that's cool coz I think Clayton and JB did some kickass remixes on these songs. Can't wait for you to hear the rest of them. 'Great Satan' and 'Palestina' are my two favorite remixes.

"I should be done with the record by first week in June. Tommy Victor will come to 13th Planet Studios to mix the new PRONG album, so maybe it will be time for me, Tommy, Sin and Raven to set up one of those live chats we know and love s

zanimljiva stvar: Kompletno snimanje novog albuma "The Last Sucker" biće zabeleženo na filmskoj traci. Dvosatni film sadržaće live snimke sa turneje "Rio Grande Blood" kao i snimke iz studija i nekoliko novih spotova. Ovo će sve izaći februaru 2008. godine.

Ne seri...Yay!

ne mogu da docekam

Jel zanima nekog akusticni Buck Satan Benfit...2 veceri 6 pesama

th_thLastsuck2.jpg

edit:

e i zaboravih da vam kazem

Rekao mi raven da je The Last Sucker jebena ludnica...da je album bolji nego proshla 2 i podseca na stariju eru...

Edited by darthmaul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What do MINISTRY's Al Jourgensen and President George W. Bush have in common? Besides not a whole heck of a lot, both will soon be moving on from their current gigs. Yes, the last-ever MINISTRY studio album, "The Last Sucker", will be released on September 18 (13th Planet/Megaforce) followed by a world tour in 2008, and then, after 11 studio albums and 27 years, including four Grammy nominations ("N.W.O." in 1993, "Bad Blood" in 2000, "The Great Satan" in 2005, and the "Rio Grande Blood" track "LiesLiesLies" in 2006), Jourgensen will lay MINISTRY to rest and focus on expanding his borderland compound, 13th Planet Records.

"I've got a lot of side-projects and new projects I want to focus on," explained Jourgensen. "We have our our own label, 13th Planet Records, we're building, and I want to sign, produce and collaborate with other artists. Being in the studio writing, recording and collaborating is my favorite part of this snake-oil industry. I'd rather be behind the console than behind the mic. Plus, I kinda like the synchronicity of Dubya and MINISTRY riding off into the sunset hand in hand."

In addition to being MINISTRY's final studio album, the 11-track "The Last Sucker" is the third in an unrelenting and uber-critical CD trilogy aimed at exposing the plethora of foils, failures and fabrications perpetrated by the George W. Bush administration. "The Last Sucker", which follows "Houses of the Mole" (2004) and "Rio Grande Blood" (2006), is the final nail in the Dubya coffin. To represent the Prez accurately, Jourgensen interspersed snippets of Dubya sound bites and samples throughout "The Last Sucker". "My engineer and I were hunched over a computer for nights on end listening to this fucking idiot until our minds were numb," he said. "I mean, I'm absolutely stupider for listening to his drivel for such concentrated periods of time, but I viewed including these sound bites as a necessary evil."

Another prime target in the Bush administration who takes it on the chin from Jourgensen's finger-pointing on "The Last Sucker" is our beloved Veep. The track "The Dick Song" pretty much sums up Jourgensen's sentiment: "I've got a person that scares me to death...First name is Dick and you all know the rest... Dick Cheney Son of Satan...He is the Chosen One." The new album also features a propane-powered cover of THE DOORS' "Roadhouse Blues", and the album's dual closers, "The End of Days" (Parts One and Two) captures every single element of MINISTRY's pioneering uniqueness in the world of industrial music.

"The Last Sucker" was produced and recorded this past spring by Jourgensen at his 13th Planet compound just outside of El Paso, TX, and sees the return of "Rio Grande Blood" musicians Thomas Victor (PRONG) on guitars, Paul Raven (KILLING JOKE, PRONG) on bass, with newcomer guitarist Sin Quirin from THE REVOLTING COCKS 2006 touring line-up. Jourgensen and his engineer John "Bixby" Bilberry handled all the drum programming. In addition, Burton C. Bell from FEAR FACTORY makes a vocal appearance on "Die In A Crash", as well as the album's final two songs, "End of Days" parts One and Two.

Jourgensen, whom the Chicago Sun-Times' music critic Jim DeRogatis called "smart, outrageous [and] bitingly funny," remembered, "I lived through Watergate. I was twelve years old and already briefed and reading the [Watergate] papers, so I was very cognizant at an early age of the corruption that can exist in the U.S. government. So I don't grab my heart and have a heart attack over the 'shock' of how corrupt things are today."

"The Last Sucker" track listing:

01. Let's Go

02. Watch Yourself

03. Life Is Good

04. The Dick Song

05. The Last Sucker

06. No Glory

07. Death and Destruction

08. Roadhouse Blues

09. Die In A Crash

10. End of Days Part One

11. End of Days Part Two

• 2 weeks later...

JEBOTE !!!!!!!!

■█▒ [ Genre: Industrial ][ Encoder: LAME ] ▒█■

█▒ [ Type: Album ][ Quality: VBR/44,1/Joint-Stereo] ▒█

█▒ [ Songs: 11 ][ Grabber: Audiograbber ] ▒█

█▒ [ Rls Date: 17-07-2007 ][ Source: CDDA ] ▒█

▓▒ [ Company: 13th Planet ][ Size: 90.0 MB ] ▒▓

▒░ [ Cat Nr: n/a ][ Length: 55:56 min ] ░▒

▄▄▓▓█▄ ▄█▓▓▄▄

▒▒▓▀▀██▄ █▓ ▄██▀▀▓▒▒

▒▓▌ ■ █░ ██▓▓▒ █▓▒▒ █▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄▒ ▀▀▄▓▒ ██▄▄▀▀█▓▀▀ ███▓▒ █ ■ ▐▓▒

▄ █▄▄▄█▄ ░░ █▓ ▀▀ █▒ ▒ ▓▀█▄▓▀▒ ▓▀▓▄█▀▒ █▒ ▀▀ █▓ ▓▒ ▓▒ █▓ ▄▄▄ ▀ ░░░ ▄█▄▄▄█ ▄

▄█▀█ ▓▀ ░░ ▄▀ ▓▒ ▓▒ ▒ ▓▒ ▀ ░▒ ▓▒ ▀ ░▒ ▓▓▀ ▓▒ █▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ ▄▄▀▓▒ ░░ ▀▓ █▀█▄

░▄▄▀ █ █ █▓▄▓▒ █▓▄▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ ▒▒ █▓▄▓▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ █▄▄▓▒ █▓▄▓▒ █ █ ▀▄▄░

▀▄▄ ░ ▀ ▌▌ ▐▐ ▀ ░ ▄▄▀

▀▄ ▒░ Release comments ░▒ ▄▀

█▒ ▒█

█▒ The very last Ministry album. ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ Das Ende ist Hier. ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ Finis Coronat Opus. ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ R.I.P. Ministry, 1981 - 2007 ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ ▒█

▓▒ ▒▓

▒░ ░▒

▄▄▓▓█▄ ▄█▓▓▄▄

▒▒▓▀▀█▓▄ █▓ █▓ ▄█▓▀▀▓▒▒

▒▓▌ ■ █░ ▀█▓▀▀ ██▄█▒ ▓▒ ██▓▓▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ █▓▄ ███▓▒ █▓▀▀ ▓ ■ ▐▓▒

▄ █▄▄▄█▄ ░░░░ ▓▒ █▓ ██▒▀ ▄█▓▒ █▓ ▀▀ █▒ ▓▀ ▓▒ ▀▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▀ ▓▒ █▓ ░ ░░ ▄█▄▄▄█ ▄

▄▓▀░ ▓▀ ░░ ▓▒ ▓▒ █▒ ▄▓▀ ▀▓▒ ▄▀ ▓▒ █▓▀▄ █▓ ▀▀▒ ▄▄▀▓▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ ░░░ ▀▓ ▓▀█▄

░▄▄▀ █ █ █▄▄▓▒ █▒ █▒ ▀▀█▓ █▓▄▓▒ ▓▒ ▓▒ ██▄▓▒ ▓ █▓▄▓▒ █▄▄▓▒ █ █ ▀▄▄░

▀▄▄ ░ ▀ ▌▌ ▐▐ ▀ ░ ▄▄▀

▀▄ ▒░ Tracklist ░▒ ▄▀

█▒ ▒█

█▒ ▒█

█▒ 01.Let's Go 04:53 ▒█

█▒ 02.Watch Yourself 05:29 ▒█

█▒ 03.Life is Good 04:15 ▒█

█▒ 04.The Dick Song 05:50 ▒█

█▒ 05.The Last Sucker 05:59 ▒█

█▒ 06.No Glory 03:42 ▒█

█▒ 07.Death & Destruction 03:31 ▒█

█▒ 08.Roadhouse Blues 04:26 ▒█

█▒ 09.Die in A Crash 04:03 ▒█

█▒ 10.End of Days (Pt. 1) 03:22 ▒█

█▒ 11.End of Days (Pt. 2) 10:26 ▒█

Za mene album koji najvishe cekam ove godine...ne mogu da verujem da cu poslednji ministry poslushati 3 meseca pre izlazka...

Edit:

Javna Molitva....Pomozi boze da album ne bude sranje...postavicu cu vam cim stignem..

Edited by darthmaul

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yuu69q

Album je meshavina sporijih i ovih slejerovskih ministry-ja...da kazem da je odlican ne mogu...da kazem da je losh takodje ne mogu...ima par odlicnih pesama...ima par potpuno prosecnih...posednja ministry stvar traje 10 minuta i napravljena je ko outro...sto je meni vrh albuma...ko da gledash kraj omiljene serije posle 20 godina i sve kockice se na kraju lepo sklope...samo sto nisam zaplakao...negativno kod ovog albuma jeste koriscenje istih semplova sa proshlih ploca...npr. u jednoj pesmi riff je skoro identican kao u LiesLiesLies-u...i koriscena je ponovo harmonica iz worm-a....

sramota za bend. Pesme tipa "Die in a Crash" ne prilice standardu jednog takvog benda. Ali posto standarda vise nema u njihovoj muzici i najjeftiniji set bubnjeva iz frooty loopsa postaje lead drum u pesmama nemam sta vise da pricam o Ministry-ju. Drago mi je da je ovo poslednji album i da ovakva sranja vise nece izbacivati.... Jedina dobra pesma je poslednja....