Aura Noir

Denethor

AURA NOIR bassist/vocalist Ole Jørgen Moe (a.k.a. Apollyon) has issued the following update on the condition of AURA NOIR guitarist Carl-Michael "Aggressor" Eide (INFERNÖ, VIRUS, VED BUENS ENDE, ex-CADAVER, ex-DHG), who fell from (or jumped off, depending on whose story you believe) a five-story building in Oslo, Norway on March 26:

"Aggressor is still being kept unconscious after his leap from fourth floor last Saturday. He's made it through two major surgeries lasting close to 20 hours each. Doctors are still not certain whether he will be paralyzed from the waist down or not. They were threatening to amputate his legs last night, but having had a closer look today they decided not to. The plan is to try to wake him up sometime early next week (if he wants to wake up and has the energy) and then we will see how his body is working. For instance his head looks fine on the x-rays but we don't know if it's really ok until he wakes up...things like that. Patience.

"As for the reason, it's still difficult to understand why it happened and I believe Aggressor doesn't understand it fully himself because of the state he was in at that time. I was on the phone with him less than 5 minutes earlier and he was clearly bad tripping on something. I confronted him with it 'cause first it sounded like he was sleeping, and he confirmed that he was a bit more stoned than he could handle as well as probably being hung over from the night before. Anyway I convinced him to come down and help me carry our gear to the rehearsal place (we'd played the Inferno festival in Oslo the night before) and then we hung up. He told the last person left at the after party goodbye, and then he went out and over to the outside elevator. There, something must have gone really wrong with his mind..."

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

auuu bog te jedan od omiljenih bendova,upravo zbog toga sto volim taj prljavi black/thrash zvuk mislim da su mnogima pokazali,kako se svira iskonski black/thrash mada i NOCTURNAL BREED nisu daleko od toga sto se tice norveske,ima tu i inferno,dead to this world, isto bendovi iz norveske koji donekle prate taj trend :rockdevil:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Norwegian black/thrash metal band AURA NOIR will release its new album, "Hades Rise", on August 25 via Tyrant Syndicate, DARKTHRONE's Peaceville sub-label. "Hades Rise" follows on from where 2004's "The Merciless" left off. Undoubtedly the band's dirtiest and biggest hammer to the face to date, "Hades Rise" embraces the spirit of bands like VENOM to serve up an overdose of headpounding chaos. Recorded and produced by the band themselves in bassist/vocalist Apollyon's (real name: Ole Jørgen Moe) cellar studio, the album also contains guest appearances from Danny Coralles (AUTOPSY, ABSCESS) and the band's former guitarist Blasphemer (ex-MAYHEM).

2717707635_d82cf779c4.jpg

01. Hades Rise

02. Gaping Grave Awaits

03. Unleash the Demon

04. Pestilent Streams

05. Schitzoid Paranoid

06. Death-Mask

07. Shadows of Death

08. Iron Night/Torment Storm

09. South American Death

10. The Stalker

O fala kurcu, smislili su se..

• 1 month later...

Ako nekom treba link, nek javi :)

Fino je novo chedo. Standardan AN materijal, produkcija chistija i less troo neg na prethodnom, tu je i chika Blasfimer na par pesama..

naj stvari: "Gaping Grave Awaits", "Death-Mask", "Iron Night/Torment Storm", "South American Death"..

OK, but nothing great..

• 2 years later...