HIM

poison girl

Ja jesam icon_biggrin.gif Hehe, trebalo bi mene da čuješ kako pevam na finskom icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif ... favorit mi je Paratiisi što se toga tiče. icon_biggrin.gif Kao što Mađari pričaju engleski icon_smile.gif

... čoveče, ko bi rek'o da toliko nemaju pojma mad.gif

Je l' čuo neko ovu pesmu????

Love's Requiem

('Love Metal' limited edition)

Confusion writhes around

our hearts impatiently

It drains the faith

that lights the dark

And sets us free

From the chains of our war

and the pain we once called love

The poison of doubt enslaves

our minds and we bleed

We abandon the trust

that kept us blind and disappear

Under the crimson wings of hate

Where the lost are safe

until they love again

The heart of darkness is hope

of finding you there

And that hope will be our

Love's requiem

We pray to the serpent

of delight desperately

The questions are answered

and we try not to weep

Until we are sure

We're suffering for love

In the dungeon of our dreams

We're so weak

The promise made to be broken still

Haunts our sleep

We won't open our eyes

Afraid we would die for love again

The salvation we seek

will be waiting us there

In the heart of darkness

lonely and scared

With a promise of death

for our love

For our love

And now that we're free

From the chains of our dear love

I'm lost - so lost

Take me into your arms

And sing me your beautiful song

Hold me until we're one

And sing me your beautiful song

Edited by bestia

NJ..........ja to nemam icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif ........mozda ipak imam?? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif tolko HIMova,vetj sam se pogubila..............ali ta moja ortakinja......kako je ona zaludjena HIMom...............ma ona je nauchila Finski,ide u Finsku na leto!!!! Na letnjem raspustu upoznala neke Fince i isprichala im da voli Villea najvishe na svetu i oni je pozvashe da dodje kod njih........

nego,jel slushao neko mozda pesmu Ville Valo-Valo Yossa??? Inache,pesma ni po chemu nije zanimljiva sem po tome sto je na finskom........jedana moja ortakinja je zna na pamet rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif ...........totalna zaludjenica...... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Imam ja sve te pesme koje je Ville otpevao na finskom, ali to nisu svirali momci iz HIMa vec ben The Agents...toliko...

je li slušao neko ono izdanje sa 5 acoustic pesama 3. albuma (limited fan edition)? - samo ville i jedna gitara, a zvuči kao da je tek ustao iz kreveta icon_biggrin.gif kladim se da su to demo snimci..

Sto se tih 5 akusticnih stvari (Villeov glas + akusticna gitara) imam ga i nije bas toliki krs...ne...uopste nije lose...mozda mi se malo cak i svidja... icon_redface.gif

Imam ja sve te pesme koje je Ville otpevao na finskom, ali to nisu svirali momci iz HIMa vec ben The Agents...toliko...

yes, the old good Agents...

usput - nasla sam 2 pesme na finskom;

jednu peva samo Ville - Kulkurin Poika

a drugu peva sa Tehosekoitin (da li je bend ili neko, ne znam) - Laura.

icon_rockdevil.gif

A provalite ovo. laugh.gif To je jedno od fan's questions na koja je Ville odgovarao (ne znam kad)

- Are you bisexual?

- No, unfortunately not. We have thought about it in the band and some time in the future we might not be as afraid to experiment with our sexuality as we are today. It would be fabulous in the bus. Everyone would be satisfied and happy. All in the group and the crew has such an intimate relationship that most marriages don't even come close. But we miss sexual respect for each other, especially since we wash so seldom. Especially Mige is a smelly boy and I would't wanna let him take my virginity. Sorry to disappoint all of you guys.

hehe.

sve stare priče... ali, o.k., možda neko od novih fanova nije čuo za sve to ..

jedino nisam čula za ove dve pesme koje je Join Me In Death spomenula .. so, kiitos orangelistening.gif

@The Princess of Darkness - nisam ni mislila da su krš icon_wink.gif

Ville Valo, Lauri Ylönen and Apocalyptica together - The dream team of Finnish rock!

Music unites us. I wouldn't call us the prominent artists of Finland, but I do hope that this glorious song will reach number one in the charts of every country, Ville Valo summarizes their common goal.

No one of the participants want to brag, but they aren't denying it either: this is not only the Finnish dream team, but it has the ingredients of a smash hit, when Ville Valo and Lauri Ylönen sings a duet containing their own lyrics, on Apocalyptica's song "Bitter Sweet".

-I'm very pleased, cause it's a fine song. Heavy cellos and Ville and Lauri at their best, Apocalyptica's Eicca Toppinen analyzes.

Yesterday all five of them were at the video shoot, directed by Antti Jokinen, in Herttoniemi in Helsinki.

Ville's and Lauri's parts were filmed in calmer circumstances, at a long table.

Apocalytica and HIM officially performed for their very first times at the same place, the same day. -The year was 1995 and the place was Teatro in Helsinki. Since then we've been friends, and many times talked about that I'll some day sing on one of their albums, says Ville.

Apo's album will be released in February, and the single "Bitter Sweet" will be played on radios in a month, and the video will be released simultaneously.

Lauri will also sing on the track "Life Burns" on the album.

Lauri and Ville have become friends in the past couple of months. -That's one of the best things about this. We've grown closer and managed to talk about things that you can't talk about with many people, reveals Lauri. - I didn't know Lauri before this. We have a lot in common, and it's been nice to share experiences and see what kind of a man Lauri is. He proved to be a really cool guy, says Ville.

In the first place Apo asked Ville and Lauri to sing on their album, but it was Ville's idea to put them together to duet companions. Ville and Lauri wrote the lyrics and they also took part in arranging this song. -I've never written with anyone before. It was fun to create the lyrics with Lauri.

Ville leaves the country today. He goes to present the songs he's made this summer, to their new record company. -I've learned to accept critic much better these last years. You are many times so close to your own creations, that you can't see the forest for the trees. I'm a stressy charachter. We'll see how the co-operation with the new record company works, when we start to make the new album, Ville ponders.

gay is okay....

ma dobar je ville...yeah right...

ne znam onaj mi razorblade romance nekako i moze proci... a sa deep shadows and brilliant highlights mi se dopada jedino beautiful.... love metal necu ni da pominjem icon_uhoh.gificon_uhoh.gificon_uhoh.gif

ko bi rekao da mi je prije 3-4 godine HIM bio najmiliji bend icon_mrtav.gificon_mrtav.gificon_mrtav.gificon_mrtav.gif

rekoh da mi se sa njihowog 3. albuma dopada samo beautiful . to je jedna od rijetkih pjesama His Infernal Majesty-a koja mi je i dalje ostala urezana u sjecanju....a sa ovog Love Metala mi se ne dopada nijedna mozda Path ali ne,nemam vishe nerava za tu patetiku od 5 centi