Deicide

Guest kArLo

DEICIDE intervju Metal Sound

Sa Steve-om, malo je egoistican

Your previous album „Till death do us part“caused much controversy among the fans and many people write it off as the weakest Deicide offering. How do you look upon it on this perspective?

Well, I think a lot of people probably have shit in their ears. I think that’s a pretty good record under the circumstances it was made and the state of the scene at the time. I just don’t know what people want out of a record that “till death do us part” doesn’t have. It’s hateful, fast, brutal. I don’t know, whatever. You can’t make everyone happy all the time, I guess.

Jea rajt.

• 2 months later...

Ne znam da li je bas to izdanje, ali prvi album je u pitanju...

Nije to izdanje...

Moje je Roadracer Records RO 9381-1 1990

A ovo NB je Roadrunner Records/Cargo Records RRCAR 8744-1 2010 re-izdanje...

Edited by butchersound
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Glenton izbacio Santolu iz benda.

Glen Benton of DEICIDE stated in the photo comments on Facebook that guitarist Ralph Santolla was recently kicked out of the band and Kevin Quirion is back in.

Here are some quotes from Glen on facebook, so you don't have to dig for them.

"Ralph didn't make us better, he never wrote one part and he threw up all over the studio drunk when he did his leads, fuck that drunk, Kevin is back full time, we would rather have a tight sound than that drunk fucking his way through the set"

"Deicide If it had been solely up to me I would have kicked his ass off the tour the first night and sent for Kev...but the nice guy I am we gave him some chances, to bad alcohol is more important than your livelihood..."

" Oh the whole I am a Christian thing with him is total bullshit...the guy just uses that shit to upset myself and the fans...don't buy it, the guy couldn't tell ya the last time he went to church..."

" The fucked up thing is, that he thinks it's fine to go on stage a drunken mess, me and Steve have more respect for the fans then to let him make us look bad, fuck the guy, total drunk"

"Like I said, YouTube the drunk, let obituary sound like shit, we care what we sound like,"

"Just to get the story straight cause the bum will deny it, I kicked his drunk ass off the bus in Italy..and finished the tour as a three piece...that's how bad it was with the drunkard...I would rather sound tight than to have him slopping through the songs another night..."

tog lika treba usrati motkom veceg formata....kad se setim koncerta Obicrija..lik je majmun..a za vece pre u KST da ne pricam ko zna zna

zamislite svadju u kojoj se benton an nekog nadrka, a da je pritom malo i popio.. ee to je Vrestlmanija kakva valja :D

• 1 month later...

AMON, the resurrected Florida-based death metal band featuring former DEICIDE members Eric Hoffmann (guitar) and Brian Hoffman (guitar), has begun mixing its new album, "Liar In Wait", at RedRoom Recorders in Tampa with producer Mark Prator. Eric tells BLABBERMOUTH.NET, "[The CD sounds] brutal! Drums sound like a helicopter on steroids. Engl amps crushing."

amonnew.jpg

• 1 month later...

mater mu mrtvu u drob jebem

glentona bi k'o brata rodjenog izljubio da ga stetnem dje,ove albume bez brace hofmana sam ispostovao samo zbog njega iako sam se zakleo posle scars-a da ih necu vise pratit,covjek koji je izbacio ovog,ovog pi iz benda je za mene apsolutni bog.e da je srece da se dzon i donald i trevor opamete.

• 2 weeks later...