Eternal Flame

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Swedish metallers ASTRAL DOORS have issued the following update:

"It's about time that we give you all a real update of what's happening in the Astral Kingdom at the moment.

"We've received many mails from worried fans asking us where we are and why it's so quiet from us right now. Well, the answer is: we're working harder than ever before, but not public.

"We have actually moved into the studio; writing and recording songs for the upcoming album. We have written 20 songs or something at the moment and more will come. The creativity has never been at this level before, so we will continue the work a few more months before we go to mixing.

"What more to say? Well, our new management Flying Dolphin, with Mr.Chris Boltendahl [GRAVE DIGGER] in the lead, does a great job for us and we feel that the future looks very, very promising. In August we'll come up with a big surprise for you and then a new album and a great tour all across Europe."

pa, bitno da su zivi :]

• 4 months later...

Swedish metallers ASTRAL DOORS have issued the following update:

"The upcoming ASTRAL DOORS album will be called 'Requiem Of Time' and it'll be released in Europe January 15 and in North America February 16 through the brand new German bandpool/label Metalville, created by some of the best people in the metal business.

"'Requiem Of Time' is a mixture of classic hard rock, like on the debut, 'Of The Son And The Father', and more modern metal like on the previous disc, 'New Revelation'. Call it what you want; it contains the best songs the band has ever written.

"Release date for Japan will be announced soon.

"Another headline story is that Mika Itaranta has left the band due to personal reasons. We wanna thank Mika for all the fun we've had. Cheers mate and good luck with everything.

"We also wanna introduce you to our new bass maniac, Ulf Lagerström. Ulf is a close friend to the band and was our first choice; a great bass player and a damn good songwriter. He has been in bands like LUNATIC PARADE (with Patrik [Johansson, vocals]) and BARFLY (with Johan [Lindstedt, drums] and Patrik)."

"'Requiem Of Time' is a mixture of classic hard rock, like on the debut, 'Of The Son And The Father', and more modern metal like on the previous disc, 'New Revelation'. Call it what you want; it contains the best songs the band has ever written.

Dobro, ima tu klasicne lozione tipa „najbolje pjesme koje su do sada napravili” itd itd, ali opet ovde su navedena dva meni najbolja albuma od Astral Doors, tako da vjerujem da ce to biti dobar album, ako se na kraju potvrdi da najvise vuce na Of the Son and the Father i New Revelations.

Ovaj bend bih zaista volio da vidim uzivo, ali malo je sad neprimjereno pricati o tome u situaciji kad se kod nas duplo vise otkaze koncerata nego sto ih se odrzi.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Vrlo dobar novi album, mada po mom misljenju ipak nisu uspjeli da dobace do meni omiljenih "Of the Son and the Father" i "New Revelations". Slozio bih se da je album za nijansu predugacak, to mu je mana, album bi bio kompaktniji kada bi stvari poput "Greenfiled of Life" i "Fire and Flame" bile izbacene. Sa druge strane, pjesma koja se pamti na prvo slusanje je "The Healer", a ostali favoriti su "Metal DJ", "When Darkness Comes", "St. Peter's Cross", "Testament of Rock", itd. Dobar heavy metal album.

Nils Patrik Johansson je RJ Dio XXI vijeka i kraj price.

Ово дело је требало да се подели на два дела, али ко зна шта су они замислили са оволиким бројем песама. Ја се не жалим, зато што ми је свих 14 легло, просто клизе низ звучне канале, једна за другом. Компактна целина, музички добар, не знам да ли смем да се усудим да кажем да сам свих 14 доживео као једну велику песму, са много делова. Све у свему - METAL DJ!

U tome i jeste problem. Muzika je dobra, album može da se pusti i da prija od početka do kraja, ali kad se završi, ja se nijedne pesme ne setim. Upravo to mi smeta kod Astral Doors-a. Ja ne mogu da kažem da je album dobar, ako se na njemu ne nalazi par hitova na prvu loptu, koji bi me terali da ih vrtim do besvesti.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mogu reci da sam do sada bezbroj puta preslusao novi album Astral Doors, ne iz zelje da na silu forsiram album, niti iz razloga sto je album remek-djelo (a nije), nego prosto sto je to taj zvuk i stil koji mogu bilo kada da slusam. To su ti "jebacki" heavy rifovi, to je taj neprikosnoveni vokal, to je taj pecat ovog benda kojih ih dovoljno stiti od upadanja u classic heavy stereotipe i snimanja dosadnih albuma.

Mislim da ce se album dopasti onima koji su voljeli njihove ranije albume, ali sa druge strane nece privuci nove slusaoce, jer na albumu nema hitova na prvo slusanje, pa bi mu to bila glavna mana. Sve pjesme su ujednacnog karaktera, ostavljaju generalnog pozitivan utisak, sam album je upakovan u optimalnih 50-ak minuta, ali jednostavno nema hitova.

U sustini jedan korektan album, ali gledano u sirem kontekstu vjerovatno jedan korak unazad za ovaj bend, jer tesko da ce im pomoci da steknu iole siru afirmaciju, potpisu za neku jacu izdavacku kucu i slicno.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Evo ga link za novi Guardia...ovaj, Astral Doors :]

http://www.mediaboom...adows-2014.html

Za sad mi super album. Nikad bio neki fan, nista ne ocekivah nesto mnogo, kad ono ostace album duze u listi nego sto sam mislio. NPJ car.

Slazem se sa ovom konstatacijom o NPJ. Car i faca, arhetipski heavy metal frontmen.

Ja bas volim Astral Doors, prakticno uvijek mogu da ih slusam, prija mi citav taj njihov vajb, pa tako dosta vrtim i ovaj album, iako bih ga ocjenio kao jedan od njihovih najslabijih. Nedostaje tu nekako bolje razradjenih pjesama, znali su oni napraviti i mnogo bolje i hiticnije pjesme od ovih sa "Notes From the Shadows", ali sta je - tu je. Najbolji momenti na albumu su mi onaj niz "Die Alone" - "Hoodoo Ceremony" - "Southern Conjuration". To cesto pustim u cjelini kad se negdje na kratko vozim busem, a ovu srednju sam cak stavio kao zvono na telefonu. :)

Ipak, ko nije ranije pomnije slusao Astral Doors, svakako ne treba da pocne sa ovim albumom.

• 2 years later...