Tool

nazgaroth

TOOL Finish Mastering New Album

According to a posting at Toolband.com, TOOL's brand-new album was mastered on Tuesday, January 31 at Gateway Mastering Studios in Portland, Maine by Bob Ludwig. The members of the band were present during the mastering, according to a posting on the site.

TOOL's first CD since 2001's "Lateralus" is tentatively scheduled for release in late April or early May. A video directed by guitarist Adam Jones is also said to be in the works, with members of the band preparing to embark on an an international press tour for the new effort. Photos taken during the recording of the LP, which were posted on Jones' online blog, showed that QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE's Josh Homme, MELVINS guitarist King Buzzo and ISIS frontman Aaron Turner had stopped into the studio during the sessions. It's not yet known whether the guests will appear on the album.

As previously reported, TOOL have been confirmed for the seventh edition of the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, which will take over the small desert town of Indio, California on April 29 and 30. The band are one of the first acts to be confirmed for this year's Roskilde Festival, set to take place June 29 – July 2 in Roskilde, Denmark. It was also reported by Norwegian national TV channel TV2 that TOOL will play Norway's Quart festival in early July. Both the Roskilde and Quart performances are likely to be part of a European festival tour in the summer.

TOOL have been confirmed for this year's Rock am Ring and Rock im Park festivals, set to take place June 2-4 in Germany. Also scheduled to appear are KORN, DEFTONES, DIR EN GREY, DEPECHE MODE, PLACEBO and FRANZ FERDINAND, among others.

Ovo je sve bolje i bolje...

samo cekam kad ce neko od nas da postuje da ce da sviraju u BG-u. laugh.gif

novi album ce se pojaviti na netu sigurno dosta pre zvanicnog dana izlaska.ne bi me iznenadilo i ako bi se pojavio u roku od par dana...

ako se to desi, to ce biti pravi izazov...ako vredi sacekati i kupiti jedan orginal 2006-e, onda je to sigurno novi tool...

RELEASE DATES NOT OFFICIAL

Although there are lots of release dates being bandied about, NONE are official as of this posting. However, in all likelihood, the CD will be released sometime in MAY, and hopefully earlier in that month as opposed to later. As soon as the date becomes official (or, as soon as I'm told that it's official) I will post it on the site, and then some of you can respond that it's old news.

According to one of polish music portals Aaron Turner (Isis) will be one of guests on upcoming Tool album (with Josh Homme from Queens Of The Stone Age and King Buzzo from The Melvins)!

New Tool recording was remastered in Portland, Maine. Album will be released at april/may. At the moment Adam Jones is making a video to their first single track.

po nekom predosjecjaju predosjecjam da cje na novom albumu toola biti podosta vristanja i metal bubnjanja

ja tipujem samo na metal bubnjanje.

ne naravno u klasicnom metalskom smislu (Denny je suvise dobar da bi to sebi dozvolio icon_razz.gif ) vec, predosecam Tomas Haake momente...