Tool

nazgaroth

Novi TOOL nije trebao da bude snimljen!!! Bar ne kao Tool!!

Maynard je zaboravio kako se peva u Toolu, od silnog APC-odsustvovanja iz matichnog benda icon_smile.gif .... Na stranu to, ovaj album, sem toga shto vishe vuche na APC nego na Tool, takodje vishe vuche na rani period Tool-a, nego na ovu potonju BIBLIJU OD LATERALUSA... U svakom smislu muzichki (a i po produkciji) ovo dodje kao nastavak Undertow-a i bled nagoveshtaj Aenime... te bi jedino logichno mesto ovog albuma u diskografiji Toola zapravo i bilo izmedju Undertow-a i Aenime!!

Posle Lateralusa su morali MNOOOGO hrabrije i odgovornije... Maynard pride vishe nema ni ideja za pevanje... na ovom albumu nema ni jedne upechatljive melodije (a i brate da mu od srca alali chovek, koliko je dobrih stvari u zivotu napisao.. i previshe!! icon_rockdevil.gif )

Adam i ekipa (instrumentalisti, dakle)... stvarno mi nije jasno zashto su ovoliko zabagovali... Isti ljudi koji su pisali Laterlus!??! Nije mi jasno...

Sve u svemu... CHUDNO!!

Ako se se u ovom pravcu denuli, kao shto jesu, trebali su priznati sebi da je Lateralus Tool-ov poslednji album i to je to.

Posle Lateralusa su morali MNOOOGO hrabrije i odgovornije... Maynard pride vishe nema ni ideja za pevanje... na ovom albumu nema ni jedne upechatljive melodije (a i brate da mu od srca alali chovek, koliko je dobrih stvari u zivotu napisao.. i previshe!! icon_rockdevil.gif )

Ovo je krucijalno! I sa ostalim se manje vise slazem ali ovo je sustina i glavna zamjerka, kao sto sam reko par strana nazad

ne znam, preslusao sam album i i dalje ga slusam....i dojaja mi je...istina da ima copy/paste lateralusa pa ponegde malo i ænima-e, ali nije da mi smeta...dopadaju mi se i apc uplivi sa vokalima, ali konacan ishod svega ovoga je da pod hitno moraju snimiti sveze nesto sto bi bilo razlicito...jer nekako ranije se svaki sledeci album mnogo vise razlikovao od prethodnog mu, sto ovde nijkako nije slucaj...osim ako su shvatili da je upravo ono sto oni hoce da budu...i neponovljivi su...osim kad sami sebe na momente ponove icon_smile.gif

i cemu pesma protiv ganje? icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif osim ako nema neku bas dublju poentu, mada mi je tematika slicna kombinaciji hooker with a penis + i had a friend, he took some acid...aha, shvatio sam poentu!...ne treba biti pacenik koji se drogira jer misli da je kul...da, shvatio sam icon_mrgreen.gif nista, ne obracajte paznju na mene

poz icon_razz.gif

ovo je postovo KRANG, pa ajde da ostavim i ovde:

"three tracks from their new album are meant to be played simultaneousy.

first, playlist these two in this order on winamp or whatever:

Tool - Viginti Tres

Tool - Wings For Marie (Pt 1)

and play this one at exactly the same time, with a different media player or your cd player:

Tool - 10, 000 Days (wings Pt 2)

it will only work properly if done exactly, the singing synchs completely at the end so you can tell if you did it correct."

dalje ide preobimni ali informativni quote:

I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8 piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical ! This band synched tracks !

They synched them in testament to Maynard's mother passing to sound like an 8 piece band.. The vocals wisp back and forth almost like a conversation during the sync.. It's UNREAL !

Tool meant these tracks to synch.. If you look at the track times, "10,000 days" is 11 mins and 13 seconds long.. When you add the track times of "Viginti Tres" and "Wings for Marie" it adds up to 11:13 as well.. Look at the album cover ! There are 3 faces with one in the front.. This SICK band meant for all three tracks to play as one song for the self-title track "10,000 days" . Freaky !!

By the way, "Viginti Tres" means the number 23 in Latin . 23 is the number of synchronicity . And nothing is more synchronous than hearing the tracks mixed as I described .. Everything Tool writes is for a reason. These aren't merely interludes and fillers this band puts between songs. All their tracks have a meaning and there's a reason why they are there .. They are truly a one of a kind band like no other.

I recommend using a surround sound system for this.. Play 10,000 days in the rear and viginti treS + Wings for Marie in the front.. It's much better than headphones with listening each tune in one ear.. Because you have a fade with headphones.. Ever notice sometimes the bass guitar (or the effects) will only play in one ear with headphones ? And you may have to adjust the bars and volume.. But once you set it right, the sync is undeniable and it is a pure treat .. Well this is what I mean . It must be heard with a surround system . About two minutes in there will be sounds swingin around your head..It is so cosmic and trippy. When it gets heavy at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, Both songs get heavy at the same point and it sounds like a cohesive 8 piece band. It's crazy ! I havent stopped listening to this musical feast for 3 days now.. This band is SICK SICK SICK !!

Tool, once again, has come up with something totally innovative on an album. A band that is truly unparalleled IMHO. They never disappoint . On the 2001 release Lateralus , they did the infamous fibonacci sequence in the title song.. Tool's Lateralus is the best album front to back I have ever heard, PERIOD.. They are intoxicating once you give them enough time to squeeze into your consciousness. And with hours of straight listening, your flattened.. Because this band is so deep, it takes a long time for you to absorb their musical complexities , waves and textures. But once you absorb them with alot of listens, it is entrenched into your psychy and they are a mad MAD addiction ..

Every album this foursome comes up with has some new mad musical ideas, they are like mad musical scientists .. Here, in 10,000 days they sync three songs , to make it sound like one incredible song ! The only band in history to accomplish this incredible feat on an album.. This band is pure genius. And with every release they never cease to amaze me. For about 10 years now this band has made me just speechless. I have received such pleasures over their sound over the years that I believe these 4 guys who call themselves "Tool" , are really from another planet ... Pure genius . What innovation . What an experience . Album of the year . This is a masterpiece !!!!

probao sam da preslusam ove dve + pesmu 10 000 days u isto vreme..

ok je, nije lose, ali mogli su to odma' da urade, da ih spoje tako na albumu vec. icon_smile.gif

malo se kao popuni zvuk, ali Neurosis su mnogo bolje to uradili sa celim albumom pre 7 godina.

Probala sam i ja,ok zvuci,slusacu opet nisam bas obratila paznju,interesantna ideja u svakom slucaju! icon_da.gif

nije, tona bendova je to uradilo dosad.

the flaming lips su cak izdali album na 4 diska koja treba istovremeno slusati da bi ga cuo.

aj probaj jednom da pustis sve albume tool-a odjednom pas' da vidis sta je psihedelija! ili jos bolje: dodas mu i po neki sinti-pop iz 80ih, np. Kraftwerk ili bananaramu (moze i bilo sta drugo)... al moras sve d' odvrnes do daske. ma idi begaj...

mhihi.gif

1. Potreban muski ili zenski vokal za Tribute To System Of A Down, pozeljno iskustvo i oprema, od 17 - 30 god, sa podrucja Panceva i Beograda.

2. Potreban muski vokal od 20-35 god za ozbiljan i afirmisan autorski bend po principu pevaca TooL-a ili Tom Yorka iz Radiohead, sa podrucja Panceva i Beograda.

Zainteresovani neka se jave na pp.

Pozz