Tool

nazgaroth

• 1 month later...
Tool je jedini progresiv od kog mene ne boli glava xD

Daleko su oni od nu metala.

Daleko su od svakog metala.

Tool je bend za sebe, realno.

No, elem, tool je bend za likove koji vole da se hvale kako slushaju pametnu muziku.

Adam to compose for Bloody Pulp Books

July 16th, 2009

Here’s some info: “BLOODY PULP BOOKS: NOW WITH SOUND! THE ‘Y’ INCISION” to include musical effects? Bloody Pulp Books announces a Limited Edition Package to coincide with its First Publication Release of, CAL MCDONALD DETECTIVE TALES: THE ‘Y’ INCISION Featuring musical elements from band members of TOOL and The MELVINS!

ADAM JONES of Tool is on board to compose and produce while King Buzzo of The Melvins and Fantomas performing musical elements to enhance readers experience. Limited Boxed Editions are set to include the exclusive CD along with signatures, limited print, and the Kelley Jones illustrated Cal McDonald short: The ‘Y’ Incision book. Original design artwork provided by Alex Lodermeier (1974design) and other swag essentials we can’t yet divulge… Want more info? Stay tuned as details unfold!”

http://bloodypulpbooks.com

Blair posted a Toolarmy Exclusive today where he talks about visiting Tool while they rehearse in LA this week.  A short but interesting article, where Blair mentions he didn’t hear the new cover he expects to be played (he didn’t mention what it might be).  He also mentions that there was a bit of new material played, however he doesn’t expect any of this will be played at the shows.

Adam Jones:  "We are in the finishing aspects of the writing process for the new album".

Adam Jones at Doctors Without Border fundraiser,
Tuesday, July 14,
Taverna Tony
23410 Civic Center Way
Malibu, CA. 90265

Nije ni bitno, nu ili alternativno, kao da ima neke razlike.

Realno koga boli patka.

Ali mi je smeshno kako "borci za metal" se trude da od metala naprave kulturu neku, pa tu pokushaju da utjeraju ono sto valja i izbace ono sto ne valja ( za sta imaju chak i ime NU METAL! )

Ja stvarno ne znam koja je definicija, muzicku, tog nu metala, niti da li se tool uklapa IOLE u definiciju metala? ( AKo uopste postoj itakva ili se random bira ) I dont think so.

Tako da zajebite sto je ovo na Ne-meta.

Tu je, tako je kako je, i uzivajte.

ili za kad te neko pita: "E, a sta oni sviraju?"

Svetski glupo pitanje. Kada sam zagotivio klasiku i narodnjake u isto vreme skontao sam da sam bio glup jer sam delio muziku na pravce i ogranichavao se pitanjem STA ONI SVIRAJU, pa ako sviraju nesto sto NIJE sluchajno u ELEMENTU neceg sto sam ja slushao makar DELIMICHNO BLIZU eee onda nikako to!

'ebo me otac kad sam bio lud.

I ebo svakog ko je lud idalje.

Edited by Elitista u Povoju.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im gonna talk english cos im a serb from australia haha. I listen to a WHOLE range of music and i love grunge, i love blues, i love jazz, but tool and a perfect circle do stand out for me...the song writing are so great in the way that they NEVER have one meaning and you can relate to them in so many different ways. In a way i do like a perfect circle more as billy howerdels producing skills are godly and their songs are so melodic and structured and bler. Anyway their a band that really evolves and take care and cradle every album to their view of perfection and if you compare the sounds from all their albums...especially when you compare for example undertow and say 10000 days..you get this whole spectrum of a sound that tools been dominating in my opinion the past years.

• 1 month later...

TOOL frontman Maynard James Keenan's side project, PUSCIFER, is set to release its first new music in two years with a six-song EP titled "C is for (Please Insert Sophomoric Genitalia Reference Here) E.P." on November 10.

The track listing is as follows:

01. Polar Bear

02. The Mission (Renholder Mix) (feat. Milla Jovovich)

03. Momma Sed (Alive @ Club Nokia)

04. Vagina Mine (Alive @ Club Nokia)

05. Potions (Deliverance Mix)

06. The Humbling River

"Polar Bear" is now available for streaming on the PUSCIFER MySpace page.

Meats Meier just completed a video for "The Mission".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...