Exumer

dudi

Mnogo dobar bend,oba albuma su super.Totalno stari Slayer fazon,vidi se ko im je krojio muzicki ukus.Nego,je l' primetio neko koliko intro riff u pesmi "Shadows Of The Past" lici na "At Dawn They Sleep" od Slayera-a?Preterase sa vorsipom. :da:

Pa xiron darkstar jebano podseca na bonded by blood barem intro.A destructive solution isto intro lici na rattlehead.....A za shadows of the past se slazem sa tobom

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bofla... nisam ni ocekivao bolje kad sam im video sveze slike na myspace... bolje da ne izbacuju album.. sramote ime... :icon_ne:

edit: izgledaju ko neki nafurani metalcore ili alternative metal band..

Edited by kiki
  • Downvote 1

Nije lose, u fazonu prvog albuma. Mozda bude i licio album na nesto.

i ovo ti je mnogo pametno... nimalo ne lici na zvuk sa prvog albuma.. to je sevalo od energije i bilo skroz explozivno... ovo nije nista od toga..

Zaboli me kako izgledaju, ako matori prase i dalje. Pun je kurac retro high top,bullet belt retro thrashera i kopiranja u nedogled. Ljudi u cetvrtoj deceniji zivota, nece roviti po smecu i traziti stare uske farmerice i najkesice.

zabole i mene i ne kazem da je bitno kako izgledaju..niti sam ja u tom kurac retro high top,bullet belt retro thrasher fazonu.. nego kad sam ih video bojao sam se bas ovako necega..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

German thrashers EXUMER will enter a studio in Dortmund, Germany this summer with producer Waldemar Sorychta (GRIP INC., ENEMY OF THE SUN, VOODOOCULT, THERION, TIAMAT, MOONSPELL) to begin recording their first album in 24 years. The band's third CD will be recorded and mixed between early June and end of July and will feature artwork by Baptiste Treton, a French-born artist who resides in Vietnam.

Commented EXUMER vocalist Mem V. Stein: "We basically took off from playing live for this entire year in order to concentrate solely on writing, recording and mixing this record.

"Waldemar was the most logical choice for us in regards to producing this very important album. We heard what he had done with the last SODOM album and we all agreed that he is capable of preserving the spirit of a 1980s thrash band but still make them sound relevant today. That is exactly what we envision for EXUMER. We became quite confident that we will achieve this objective after meeting Waldemar earlier this year and trust his intuition as a producer, songwriter and musician, as well as his ability to push EXUMER's envelope when it is necessary."

EXUMER began negotiating with several labels to release the upcoming CD and will announce the album's title once a record deal has been secured.