Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ne mlatim.

"I was walking back from Starbucks one morning trying to figure out what Brian Tatler, the guitarist from Diamond Head, was thinking when he wrote that song. I got to the studio and the phone rings and they say 'Brian Tatler is on line one.' I thought, you got to be fucking kidding me. He lives in England and how in the world could he find me over here in some studio in LA? So, I told him I wanted to do homage to him in the vein of 'Am I Evil' and he said OK. Brian and I are working on a project together. So to answer your question-fuck off!" (Mustaine, 2001)

"'When' is actually supposed to resemble 'Am I Evil.' I also think that saying we're going back to the NWOBHM is quite accurate. We never really left that style of music. We just didn't go after it as hard as we used to, for a while. Even though I talk to Tatler regularly, I underline that I don't wanna take away the focus from Megadeth. It's something that means a lot to me, to work with Tatler, but I absolutely do not want to discourage the band members of Megadeth who are my friends and business partners. It's definitely not a priority, if it happens it happens." (Mustaine, 2001)

ne mlatim.

"I was walking back from Starbucks one morning trying to figure out what Brian Tatler, the guitarist from Diamond Head, was thinking when he wrote that song. I got to the studio and the phone rings and they say 'Brian Tatler is on line one.' I thought, you got to be fucking kidding me. He lives in England and how in the world could he find me over here in some studio in LA? So, I told him I wanted to do homage to him in the vein of 'Am I Evil' and he said OK. Brian and I are working on a project together. So to answer your question-fuck off!" (Mustaine, 2001)

"'When' is actually supposed to resemble 'Am I Evil.' I also think that saying we're going back to the NWOBHM is quite accurate. We never really left that style of music. We just didn't go after it as hard as we used to, for a while. Even though I talk to Tatler regularly, I underline that I don't wanna take away the focus from Megadeth. It's something that means a lot to me, to work with Tatler, but I absolutely do not want to discourage the band members of Megadeth who are my friends and business partners. It's definitely not a priority, if it happens it happens." (Mustaine, 2001)

ok izvini :)

Dave Mustaine and Testament's Chuck Billy will host Bruce Dickinson's weekly BBC 6 Music radio program on March 13, 2009, dubbed "The Bruce Dickinson Friday Rock Show" while Bruce is on tour with Iron Maiden. Listen to the broadcast live via the Internet between 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight) U.K. time at BBC.co.uk.

• 3 weeks later...
Pa pukni ako hoces i moras! Lakse ti je da priznas da je Megadeth bolji i da btalis seljake iz Metlice!

mislim bilo kako bilo ja vise volim megadeth

al ne dipr brate... metalika je veliki bend i njihov ucinak za metal scenu je dostojan svakog postovanja

Edited by The Trooper

maj brother in law upoznao neki dan Eleffsona. na nekoj sci-fi konvenciji u San Francisco.. potpisao mu autogram, ali nisu se slikali.. bilo skupo :)

neko okaci ovaj link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8yU_3mjpkA - jes`, najjaci solo ikad..

inace, citam knjigu Slash.. Slash o Ganzima i svemu ostalom (preporucujem, ali u originalu, ne vjerujem prevodima), pa ima jedan dio gdje pise kako se svojevremeno druzio sa elefsonom i mustaienom, jos dok su zivjeli u onom cuvenom krsnom stanu na melrouz (ko je gledao Behind The Music, sjetice se).. kao radili su dosta nekih rifova zajedno, i Slash ima ogroman rispekt za Mustainea, veli da je najjebeniji muzicar koga je ikad upoznao.. ako me ne bude mrzilo, skeniracu taj dio.

neko okaci ovaj link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8yU_3mjpkA - jes`, najjaci solo ikad..

Да, заиста одлична солажа...уопште целокупна импровизација са Питрелијем.

Тиме су у потпуности извукли шугаву песмицу ''She Wolf'' Овако је итекако личило на нешто.

Да, заиста одлична солажа...уопште целокупна импровизација са Питрелијем.

Тиме су у потпуности извукли шугаву песмицу ''She Wolf'' Овако је итекако личило на нешто.

Smesno,dok ne cujes sola na Tornado of Souls,Hangar 18,zaboravices sta si mislio...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEHhtpnIAnE&NR=1

Hahahaaa

Edited by Buckethead

Jeste videli ovo što je Dejv izjavio?

“Today is the 9th of April and I have agreed to doing something last night that I am sure a lot of people are going to be very excited about, and something that I had hoped would one day lead to another one of the potential feuds going away for good, if not for a long while.

“I can’t confirm the band or the dates yet, and I have to go get my youngster up for school. Rest assured, as soon as we are ready to announce it, you will be one of the first to know.”

Dakle... Metallica ili Slayer.

maj brother in law upoznao neki dan Eleffsona. na nekoj sci-fi konvenciji u San Francisco.. potpisao mu autogram, ali nisu se slikali.. bilo skupo :)

inace, citam knjigu Slash.. Slash o Ganzima i svemu ostalom (preporucujem, ali u originalu, ne vjerujem prevodima), pa ima jedan dio gdje pise kako se svojevremeno druzio sa elefsonom i mustaienom, jos dok su zivjeli u onom cuvenom krsnom stanu na melrouz (ko je gledao Behind The Music, sjetice se).. kao radili su dosta nekih rifova zajedno, i Slash ima ogroman rispekt za Mustainea, veli da je najjebeniji muzicar koga je ikad upoznao.. ako me ne bude mrzilo, skeniracu taj dio.

Koliko sam ja čuo, u toj biografiji piše da je Slash trebao svirati u Megadethu?

I još jedno pitanje, reče mi jedan lik da je negdje čuo/vidio, kao, navodno, negdje 90ih je Mustaine nešto radio sa SLAĐANOM MILOŠEVIĆ; nešto su čak i snimili zajedno, meni informacija zvuče nerealno, pa da pitam zna li iko šta o tome???

Jeste videli ovo što je Dejv izjavio?

“Today is the 9th of April and I have agreed to doing something last night that I am sure a lot of people are going to be very excited about, and something that I had hoped would one day lead to another one of the potential feuds going away for good, if not for a long while.

“I can’t confirm the band or the dates yet, and I have to go get my youngster up for school. Rest assured, as soon as we are ready to announce it, you will be one of the first to know.”

Dakle... Metallica ili Slayer.

nadam se da Slayer nije.