Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Q: "Endgame" only came out last year. Is it too early to start talking about a new album?

Ellefson: A little bit. It's funny because people are happy that I'm back and the first thing is, "How about the Big Four?" and then it's, "Hey, when are you going to do a new album?" It's because people are excited. People say they can't wait to hear new material with me and Dave playing together. We have one track called "Sudden Death", which is on "Guitar Hero VI", which is coming out and as soon as I played on it, right away it sounded like MEGADETH. That's the chemistry that Dave and I have playing together and it was really, really cool for that to happen. That'll be the first thing and then next year before we get to look seriously at the new record. Trying to do it when you're out here jumping from city to city, show to show, setlist to setlist, you're not focused. You're out here as a performer and when you go into that creative mode to write a record, you can't be thinking about "Are my clothes ironed?" and "Does my hair look okay?" and "Is my bass in tune?" It would probably take most of next year to make it, quite honestly. It could be next year, but my thought is that it's probably most likely a 2012 release, which supposedly is the year the world is going to end anyway, so it'll be perfect.

Droogies!

So now that the Big Four dates have come and gone, I feel it is timeto check-in, say, "Hello" and tell you what has been going on in myworld.

First off, when we left San Marcos and Mustaine Music Studios aka'Vic's Garage,' we had no idea what to expect, other than the fact thatwe wanted to make a point; we wanted to make the other bands feelcomfortable, we wanted the fans to all leave this momentous occasionfeeling completely satiated, we wanted the guys in Metallica to know that we could be depended on to pull our share...

I don't know if we delivered for everyone, but for the tens ofthousands of people each night, and ultimately hundreds of thousands offans over the entire run of the Big Four festivals (affectionatelydubbed "Sonisphere"), it seemed to me that the fanswere finally able to put aside the silly stuff that the press has kepton life support for so many, many years. We did several round-tableinterviews with a member from each camp of the Big Four, and one thingthat was a constant and that we all agreed on was that the press wasthe responsible parties for keeping the feuds alive.

You heard it straight from our mouths; we are all at peace with oneanother, and we all are friends. End of story - or in other words,several shit magazines will now have to learn how to write realinterviews, reviews, and features, instead of causing so much turmoilwith us four, all in the spirit of selling their publications.

tako je muso! udri po dusmanima :)

Jebem ti srećnike, odsvirali im dve pesme na bis, i to Angry Again, jednu od mojih omiljenih... Eh, da je publika u Pešti bila malo bolja, video bih i ja takav bis... Braća Hrvati uvek znaju da naprave dobru atmosferu. Ja sam pretpostavljao da će biti tako, ali sam u Peštu išao jer je koncert bio 10 dana ranije.

Guest HEFEST

Jeste da je bio bis, ali Pesta je Pesta. Kurava na sve strane pa ako ti se prohte mos ga umocis kad oces. Grad je milina mozes naci zabavu kakvu hoces dok je u Hrvatskoj smor kao i kod nas.

• Upvote 3

Jesmo li mi gledali isti film? Ja to na mom snimku nemam uopste, a dobio sam original DVD tek kada je izasao. Druge verzije doduse nisam ni gledao niti znao da postoje. U mojoj verziji Dave samo sedi na kaucu i krevelji se nesto Larsu i prica mu kako je ceo zivot cekao slican trenutak da bi im se osvetio i da bi mogao lepo da ih tovari za to sto su mu ucinili. Sama ta prica iskljucuje ovo sto si ti napisao. Izvinjavam se unapred ako je moj DVD nepotpun.

Не знам шта да ти кажем, набавио сам га чим је изашао и то је на снимку.

Можда ниси пажљиво гледао.

Guitarist and founder of Megadeth, Dave Mustaine, talks about his life in music and finally tells the inside story of the two most influential heavy metal bands in the world

MUSTAINE

A Heavy Metal Memoir

By Dave Mustaine

mustaineUSbook.jpgDave Mustaine is a legend. A pioneer of the heavy metal movement, he became the founder, front man, singer, songwriter, and guitarist for Megadeth, one of heavy metal’s all-time greatest bands. Since rising to international fame in the 1980s, Megadeth has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide, including six consecutive platinum albums, with eight consecutive Grammy nominations for Best Metal Performance.

Mustaine was also a founding member of Metallica, before he was officially fired from the band in April 1983 for his alcoholism and clashes with James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich. Unceremoniously dropped off at a Greyhound bus station in Rochester, NY, with a ticket back to LA, he then went on to form Megadeth. Now, for the first time ever, he tells the tale of the two biggest heavy metal bands in history, in MUSTAINE (It Books; August 3rd, 2010; $25.99).

Edited by M-16

vec vidim sadrzaj:

1-5 str..........rodjen sam u La Mesa California (malo o biografiji)....

5-200 str........ bio sam u bendu metalika i mrzim larsa, dzejmsa i kirka iako sam ovom zadnjem kreso ribu..tu sam bio totalno neshvacen...

200-400 str ..... pio sam .............. gutao sam............. ubrizgavao sam..............umro sam

400-405 str...... nasao sam boga

The end

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2