Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Take a deep breath: Dave Mustaine with his band Megadeth live at 'den Atelier'! This will be the finest "Headbanger's Ball" Luxembourg has ever seen... Mustaine, the ex-Metallica frontman, leads one of the biggest Thrash Metal acts of all times. Megadeth stands for Metal combined with complex musical craftsmanship and a cynical worldview. Mustaine always surrounds himself with talented players and, live on stage, this band is mind-blowing - fuelled by lightning fast riffs and long instrumental passages. To this day, Megadeth are one of the few metal acts to have maintained a lion's share of their following from their heyday in the late '80s. The Atelier show will feature all of the band's biggest hits, including some of the current album The System Has Failed...

WOW icon_rockdevil.gif

01. Skin O' My Teeth

02. Wake Up Dead

03. In My Darkest Hour

04. Something I'm Not

05. Reckoning Day

06. Killing Road

07. Train of Consequences

08. Die Dead Enough

09. Angry Again

10. Kick the Chair

11. A Tout Le Monde

12. Hangar 18

13. Tornado of Souls

14. Trust

15. Symphony of Destruction

----------------------

16. Sweating Bullets

17. Peace Sells…But Who's Buying?!

----------------------

18. Holy Wars

ovo je set lista iz las vegasa, i uglavnom je nisu mijenjali! icon_da.gif

Ništa bez Back in the Day i Truth Be Told.

Što se tiče najboljih pjesama sa albuma:

Rattlehead

Good Morning/Black Friday

Set the Worl Afire

Tornado of Souls

Countdown to Extinction

Blood of Heroes

Diadems (ujedno i moja omiljena Megadeth pjesma)

The Disintegrators

Time: The Beginning

Return to Hangar

Back in the Day, Truth Be Told (morao sam dvije).

Blondie, kako ti se sviđa DDE spot?

Edited by Vic Rattlehead

Blondie, kako ti se sviđa DDE spot?

nisam gledala.

blondie luta po ulicama amerike, nema tv. evo sam se tek sad stabilizovala, ali jedino sto gledam na posranom tv-u to je national geographic ili animal planet.

jebi ga.

Bio je neku noć na Rock TV, ali mislim da ti se neće pretjerano svidjeti, meni nije. A novi spot i singl će biti Of Mice And Men, odlična pjesma, ali je refren zajebava. Što li baš nju izabraše?

ajde probacu da odgledam

btw, potpis ti je do jaja...............

E da... kako dobro zvuci na... valjda bjese Rude Awakening koncert ili tako neki... fenomenalno...

Nije mi jasno zasto to ne bi svirali...

The Conjuring na Rude Awakeningu nisu svirali.

Btw, pokušavam na MegaForumu naći neku pjesmu sa TSHF uživo za download. Blondie, imaš li ti ikakav link? P.S. hvala. icon_razz.gif

Hm... koji je to koncert onda... na Still Alive and well...? je dato 6 pjesama sa nekog koncerta (Time/Use The Man, In My Darkest HOur, Conjuring, Sweating Bullets, Symphony Of Destruction i Holy Wars) a tu je atmosfera savrsena... i da, kad bolje razmislim to sigurno nije Rude Awakening... al koji je koncert?

The Conjuring na Rude Awakeningu nisu svirali.

Btw, pokušavam na MegaForumu naći neku pjesmu sa TSHF uživo za download. Blondie, imaš li ti ikakav link? P.S. hvala. icon_razz.gif

nemam! osim ovoga u glavi.. sto mi je ostalo s koncerta icon_da.gif

Ma pogledaj pola bendova kakve slike imaju- k'o da gledam modnu reviju...  icon_smile.gif

to je do jaja... ne moze se vishe sa stajlingom iz osamdesetih... ja to podrzavam! icon_da.gif

edit: inace kod dejva nije problem odeca, vec gluma! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

manekenishe se covek! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Edited by Mustaine

Samo mi nekako tuzno deluje tako usamljen bez Dejva, Martija i Nika...smrc...ma i Dzimi i Al su kul likovi...sad.gif(((

Videcemo sta kaze Of Mice and Men

Ej da, sto se nas tice: Dejv je rekao da nece biti martovskog dela turneje, vec ce je zavrsiti tamo gde i pise (Spanija, cini mi se)...Medjutim, BICE evropska turneja dva na leto, i za sada se ne zna gde ce sve svirati...samo je Francusku spomenuo. Drzimo palceve icon_smile.gif

Edited by dethman