Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Elly,idi na koncert and that's an order! icon_wink.gif

mhihi.gif Vazi se pile,idem pa makar mi bilo zadnje! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Tour dates for Australia:

April!

14 - Brisbane, The Arena

15 - Sydney, NSW University Roundhouse

16 - Melbourne, QBH icon_rockdevil.gif

Blackmail The Universe Tour

“Enter the arena and hit the lights

Step up now you're in for a ride

this is war, ain't no fun and games

we get it up, you go down in flames."

”The Megadeth story begins in 1983, when Dave Mustaine, after forming Metallica, left, subsequently forming the most incredible, landmark, progressive thrash metal band of the century, Megadeth. The Megadeth rock and rollercoaster has been well documented & the story is ending in June this year.

But we all know the Megadeth story…we have heard the countless drug and alcohol abuse stories that make Motley Crue’s “The Dirt” look like a page out of a Mr. Men book.

We’re not going to bore you with the rave reviews, testimonies and all that crap…you know the deal.

The Megadeth story ends in 2005…so what does that mean for the tens of thousands of hardcore, loyal Megadeth fans in Australia…well it bloody well means that this is it….the very last time you will witness the beast live and this is no Kiss last time tour either….this is it!! So don’t expect Megadeth one off’s or symphony tours just expect the ferocity and ultimate power and destruction of the live Megadeth experience.

musik19.gifmusik19.gifmusik19.gif

Edited by Hellenoranotos

ma bre gde je to shto je neko reko KOD NAS????? valjda sam upravu kad kazem da je agresor55 iz luxemburga?? ipak tako ti pishe u "showuser" i tako to... a ovi sad pishu o australiji... skroz sam zbunjen!!! jel ce oni doci ovde u SRBIJU OR NOT????????????????????????????

Elly, idi obavezno jer je ovo mozda poslednja sansa da ih vidis

Brate trasheru fino pisHe:

-...''the very last time you will witness the beast live!''

Uh' ma idemo Twigg, ja i ostatak bande za sigurno! icon_rockdevil.gif

taman sam pocela da zaradjujem-ima se para

ima se s cim,weeeee samo $67 za kartu! icon_biggrin.gif

*Do'666'la ma bice prilike draga! icon_wink.gificon_da.gifpivopije.gif

ajoj...

ali ocu jaaaaaaaa!!!

juce sam gledala onaj VH1 Behind The Music...Naravno Dave je ko lutka!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

VR'!!!! orangelistening.gif

ma to je carski dokumentarac... da zanemarim to sto je prica o megadethu, vec gledajuci produkciju, sam koncept tog dokumentarca i sl... mogu da kazem da je sve mnogo dobro... bukvalno kada gledash uzivish se maximalno... ja zamalo da zaplacem u onom delu kada govore o Garu Samuelsonu... kako su to odradili, bruka... pogadja pravo u srce... icon_sad.gif

a muzika propratna je keva... meni se svidja onaj deo kada Dave govori o tome kako je stekao smisao za lepu melodiju slusajuci onog e sada sam zaboravio koga tacno, al to je slusala kao njegova sestra... a da to je Cat Stevens... wallbash.gif

bash je super dokumentarac... gledao sam i metalikin i mejdenov i josh par, i nijedan nije ovako dobro odradjen... mozda i zato sto je megadeth odma na startu bio preodredjen da izgubi svaku bitku protiv metallike...

p.s. a ona scena kada dave prica o tome kako su ga izbacili, i ono kada ga je James pratio na stanicu, i kaze da je jecao, jer mu je bilo mnogo tesko...

jebiga... wallbash.gif