Unearth

Hailing from Massachusetts, the virtual metal and hardcore capital of North America, Unearth bring a new sense of talent with charismatic riffs, thought provoking lyrics and pummeling breakdowns. Unearth masterfully combine an intoxicating mix of American and European metal with hardcore ethic and punch. This unique approach makes Unearth one of the most abrasive, commanding and emotionally charged groups in the underground scene today.

Formed in 1998, Unearth has accomplished more on their own than most bands can do with full support of a label and press. Constant tours in the US, Canada, and Europe with such bands as In Flames, Poison the Well, Hatebreed, Shadows Fall, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Soilwork, From Autumn to Ashes, Zao and Chimaira, as well as the Headbangers Ball tour in the fall of 2003, has built a solid foundation of truly dedicated Unearth fans. Unearth put forth such an energetic and heartfelt live show that they have gathered respect from their peers as well as admiration from the fans.

Unearth recorded their Metal Blade Records debut at Zing Studios in Westfield, MA with producer Adam D. of Killswitch Engage fame. Adam D. has become somewhat of a sixth member to the band as he adds a fresh prospective to the music, a close friendship and masterful skills behind the soundboard.

Unearth will unleash their highly anticipated album on June 29 2004. Fans of Unearth can expect to hear more evolved and mature music this time around with more breakdowns and heavier metal. The band will then head out on Ozzfest where thousands of un-expecting metalheads will experience the blood curdling effect of Unearth's unparalleled live performance. After Ozzfest, Unearth will continue to tour the world to help spread the word of true American metalcore. Consider yourself warned!

THE ONCOMING STORM je geniozo album...

na OFFICIAL SITE-u mozete skinuti tri pesme...

In Flames sa primetnim USA zvukom... copy/paste In Flames pesma > Zombie Autopilot

najbolji new wave of american heavy metal album koji sam chuo ove godine...

icon_rockdevil.gifpivopije.gifwallbash.giforangelistening.gifpivopije.gif

to si u pravu vala...

aaa 'leba ti, ovde ce da cene temu kao Rebracha basket reprezentaciju...

Zombie Autopilot

it was last night on the midnight train back home. i ran into this one yet unfamiliar tone i know i should have known it was

last night i knew i should have known. chaos. our busy minds asleep. we drudge across the land is this the coming end of our

monarchy harmless. we meet increased demands. is this the life we all had in our dreams. our eternal nightmare all of us are

blind to others. hide behind our plans to nothing. cage us. we weep in self defeat. all humanity is lost. in this eternal

nightmares. all days are lost to conditioned zones. all days are lost to what we know free us. a piece of mind. gone are dreamers

who strive to know. all of us are blind

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A trailer for UNEARTH's video for the track "Giles" — which was shot on June 5 on a massive soundstage in Burbank, California — has been posted online.

Director Darren Doane (DEFTONES, EVERY TIME I DIE, AS I LAY DYING, A LIFE ONCE LOST, POISON THE WELL) had previously had the following to say about the "Giles" clip:

"Music videos are a tricky thing. To show the band — or — to show a movie? Or both? In my opinion, a video should do one thing and be an extension of who the band is. As much as I love telling stories, I love bands more. Sometimes I get a song so brutal that I can't even imagine a storyline. This is what happened when I heard this new UNEARTH song. Music evokes imagery. How to embrace UNEARTH and add that external extension to the power of the song became the question.

"To make the biggest performance video we can was going to be about hundreds and thousands of amps of light.

"One of my favorite lighting coordinators/gaffers is a man named Joel Unagnst. He's been involved in some of the biggest and best projects ever. From NO DOUBT to METALLICA, VAN HALEN, MÖTLEY CRÜE... So I begged him to be apart of this video and help me create a world of light, darkness, shadows, lightning, with exploding surges of lights. He agreed and we are off.

"In the end it will not be about the lights. The lights and lack of light has one job, and that's to embrace the song and power of the band. If we forget that, we lose.

"Videos are about the band. This band kicks ass. This video must kick ass."

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

E, ljudi jbg, ali stvarno ste prsli...Sta ce ovo ovde? :uhoh:

Ajde, da bas ne bude spam, cisto da se i ja izjasnim...Ne mogu da izdvojim nijedan album, mada mi je kombinacija vokal+muzika na The Oncoming Storm najpristojnija. Pesme koje bih izdvojila su: Lie To Purify, This Lying World i Endless...I tako ^_^

• 4 weeks later...