Manegarm

Grobodan

• 1 month later...

Fala grejvodanu za upucivanje na ovaj bend :rockdevil: "Vargstenen" mi se extra svidja..ne odlicno kao novi Turisas..ali tu, za pola ocene manje, heh... Manegarm nema toliko zaraznosti, ali na riffovima su jachi, meni je takav utisak...i problem jedini koji imam za sada je sto ne mogu da popamtim imena pesama, pa i prestah da se truim jos odavno :) al najpamtljivija mi je "Ur Sja..Dod"..slican problem i kod finntrolla imam npr, sto je na neki nacin steta, ali anyway, dok je god ben "true to it self", podrzavam..anyway, kazem, extra materijal, extra mi lega ovih dana :rockdevil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Swedish "Viking metal" act MÅNEGARM has unveiled finalized the track listing for its new album, "Nattväsen" (English translation: "Night Creatures"), due on October 22 via Regain Records. It is as follows:

01. Mina Fäders Hall

02. Nattsjäl, Drömsjäl

03. Bergagasten

04. I Den Svartaste Jord

05. Hraesvelg

06. Vetrarmegin

07. Draugen

08. Nattväsen

09. Delling

Short descriptions of all the songs can be found below.

A release party for "Nattväsen" will be held on November 7 at Clustret in Stockholm, with THYRFING (Sweden) and SKYFORGER (Latvia) as special guests.

Regarding the CD's lyrical and musical concept, the band previously stated, "Since the dawn of time, mankind has had a curious and strange relation to the night and its darkness. A fear and respect for this dim and abstract world.

"To understand and handle these fears, we have always tried to find some reasonable explanations for the things which we don't fully understand. Sometimes all things don't need to be explained and instead we should explore them and take part of the great wisdom they carry, in a way to understand their great importance.

"As we all know, these primeval forces have been personified with names and shapes, perpetuated in our lore and tales for centuries.

"If we look a bit further into the core of all tales and beliefs, you will see that these forces are fragments and threads of the ancient wisdom which lies hidden in everything. It's hidden in the mountains, in the stones and leaves, in depths of the sea, in the black soil, on the ravens wing, in the starlit sky and in the shadows of the night. The ancient wisdom fills everything and is a part of the cosmic web which is weaved by the norns of fate.

"The paths to enlightenment are many and if we listen and seek what lies beneath, we might have the possibility to take part of more than we could ever imagine. A short glimpse could be enough to change your views of your own inherent primeval forces… Sometimes to the better, sometimes to the worse.

"This album is our way to give you all a little guidance through the abstract and dim world of shadows and it might be a journey to the dark side of your mind and also give you fragments to the greatness that lies within…the night."

manegarm_desc.jpg

manegarm_newcd.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ja sam se renapalio na Månegarm kao mlad majmun, nabavio by accident Havets Vargar, Dodsfard i Vredens Tid na oriđinalima i ponovo se zaljubio u bend kao kad sam otvorio temu, stvarno mnogo slušam ove zime. Posebno Havets koji i nije viking već Swedish BM sa folk uplivima, oni bubnjevi nisu normalni :rockdevil: evo sad mi se odmah sluša album. Snima se novi btw.

I da ako neko ima šta od njih na prodaju, posebno prvi, neka se javi!

Edited by Grobodan
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...