Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Produkcija ce biti savrshena,nece rutan dozvoliti sebi da ukenja album koji death metalci cekaju vec skroro deset godina,ja mnogo ocekujem od ovog albuma,to ce biti ili najvece savrshenstvo Morbid Angel-a ili najveci promashaj barem ja tako mislim,taj album ne sme da bude polovican,ne bi to trey sebi dozvolio.Sacekacemo josh malo pa kad izadje onda cemo da komentarishemo :pivopije:

P.S.Negde sam procitao da ce biti i elektronike na albumu??????????

• Upvote 1

Produkcija ce biti savrshena,nece rutan dozvoliti sebi da ukenja album koji death metalci cekaju vec skroro deset godina,ja mnogo ocekujem od ovog albuma,to ce biti ili najvece savrshenstvo Morbid Angel-a ili najveci promashaj barem ja tako mislim,taj album ne sme da bude polovican,ne bi to trey sebi dozvolio.

P.S.Negde sam procitao da ce biti i elektronike na albumu??????????

Ja mislim da će biti u rangu Heretica.

A Trej je izjavio da sluša elektro muziku, ali čisto sumnjam da će biti toga na albumu.

zato sto je Neil Kernon radio.

The album was produced and mixed by Neil Kernon, with Erik Rutan handling the

drum production.

"We played the new song 'Nevemore' on the last tour and that kind of shows where our heads are at," he said. "I'd say it's like an assemblage of all sorts of stuff from the catalog and some new influences. I listen to a lot of hardcore [techno] music now — the fuckin' serious, artistic stuff, not that crap you hear at the clubs. That stuff has impact and it's really extreme. Even if there's no guitar in it or no real drums, the energy coming out of the speakers is amazing." He added, "All I can say is, when it's ready, it's going to be extreme and outside the box. And, hopefully, the songs will inspire people to look deeper inside themselves for 'the stuff' and to tap that potential that we as human beings have."

Sick Drummer Magazine: What can we expect to hear on this record? Will it be all "Pete"-sounding tracks or will it be MORBID ANGEL with Tim Yeung on drums... what are we going to hear?

Tim Yeung: With MORBID ANGEL being somewhat notorious for putting out different-sounding records, this record will again be unique. With Trey's [Azagthoth, guitar] writing and everything, there are actually some electronic songs, for those who don't know there will be a good handful of electronic tracks. They are still dark, still aggressive and there are some other songs with blast beats as well. There are songs they wrote with Pete that I really want to keep the vibe on too. Pete being one of my main metal drumming influences, it's going to have that vibe regardless. As far as me sounding just like Pete Sandoval though, that's obviously really hard to do. I will try to keep similar fills that Pete would do, but adding to that my own flavor, which has been encouraged. I really want to end up with a happy medium, 'cause it's important for me, too, as a huge fan of the band. I mean, everybody has their own sound and approach to drumming that creates their signature sound, so it won't sound just like Pete, but it's still very fast and aggressive, and it will kick lots of ass.

Opa znači istina.

jebemliga,ne znam sta da predpostavim.prvo,svidja mi se sto ce biti elektronike,ne svidja mi se sto je rutan tu i sto nema Pete-a.opet trey je to,do sad nema promasaja,sem spustenog mastera na gateways-u,cisto sumnjam da ce se rutan pitati previse tu.

Jbg, ja sam isto bio skeptičan po pitanju tog Najla, pa je ok ispao, dok mi se recimo nijedan HE ne sviđa. Videćemo šta će sa ovim da uradi, ipak je to Morbid Angel. :)

U stvari, šta i ja serem, kad ne slušam Morbide? :haha:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Florida-based death metal veterans MORBID ANGEL entered Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 22 with engineer Erik Rutan (former MORBID ANGEL guitarist and producer for such bands as CANNIBAL CORPSE, MISERY INDEX and GOATWHORE) to begin recording their ninth full-length album. Due late 2010/early 2011 via Season Of Mist, the new CD will be the band's first to be recorded without longtime drummer Pedro "Pete" Sandoval, who recently underwent back surgery for a deteriorating disc problem. Filling in for him on a temporary basis is Tim Yeung, who has previously played with DIVINE HERESY, ALL THAT REMAINS, NILE, HATE ETERNAL and VITAL REMAINS).

Commented Yeung: "I must say that it is been a huge honor to be playing for one of my favorite bands that I grew up listening to as well as filling in for one of my biggest metal drumming inspirations.

"I'm currently in Tampa, Florida finishing up the new album with David [Vincent, bass/vocals] and Trey [Azagthoth, guitar] and it's going great! Overall, I think it may be one of their most well-rounded albums ever. There are killer experimental electronic parts as well as some really cool groove parts. Don't worry — there is plenty of blast beats and blazing double bass as well!"

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...