Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BTW, na sajtu Kulturfabrik-a pise

Necrophagist cancelled support for Morbid Angel

Necrophagist cancelled their upcoming tour dates with Morbid Angel. They will be replaced by LENG TCHE from Belgium.

Underneath the statement of the band:

"Upcoming tours cancelled!

"Due to health problems that will prevent me from performing on stage or leaving Stuttgart, NECROPHAGIST is unfortunately forced to cancel our upcoming tours with MORBID ANGEL and NILE as well as our own shows. The situation is dire enough that without cancellation of these dates the very existence of the band and my playing is threatened.

NECROPHAGIST and I were looking forward to bringing the Epitaph record to life for the first time, and not being able to do so is an enormous disappointment to us.

I am sorry to disappoint you, our amazing fans and supporters, and my fellow bandmates, who have been working intensely with an amazingly professional attitude and are eager to destroy the stage. I know this has been their big dream and a great opportunity, but the situation does not allow me to continue for now. I promise to make sure I will get back on track as soon as my health allows, because I owe this to our fans and my bandmates.