Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:haha:

Jes tesko bilo, posle nekog vremena mi je postalo zabavno da gledam i slusam kakvi su debili, ali na pocetku sam i ja bas tesko podneo prvo slusanje albuma... Jos kao lozis se da da, dobra je ova Blades for Baal, ima jedno dve dobre, ali kurac. Dobre su dve solaze na albumu i to je to. :D

ima pesama, bar za ep. ja sam sam sebi tako i sacuvao folder :)

cak sam bio i okacio na net, iz nekog razloga, skinuto je 700 puta, sad sam proverio, ahahaha

https://www.4shared...._divinum_i.html

elem, novi album 320/flac

https://getmetal.clu...sdain-2017.html

Edited by Chicken Little 420

Morbid Angel's Trey Azagthoth On New "Complete Acid and Terror" Album With Steve Tucker

WHAT INSPIRED THE TITLE OF THE NEW ALBUM?

Thundarr the Barbarian. Man's civilization is cast in ruin. 2000 years later Earth is reborn. A strange new world rises from the old — a world of savagery, super science and sorcery.

No puppy huggers survived such an event, but they cry to their mommy. One man burst his bonds to fight for justice and with his companions — Ookla the Mok and Princess Ariel — he pits his strength, his courage and his fabulous Sun Sword against the forces of evil. WE MUST BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free from the dummies on this planet.

MUSICALLY SPEAKING, HOW DID YOU APPROACH KINGDOMS DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU DID 2011'S ILLUD DIVINUM INSANUS?

Honestly, I don't care to talk so much about such things so I will give you a silly answer: Momma's little baby likes shortnin' shortnin', Momma's little baby likes shortnin' bread.

Cori-Bell, those weeds are growing faster than you pulling them. Mary-Bell, your daddy watching the way you planting that and it don't look straight…Lilly-Bell, that plow is not gonna plow without a little elbow grease. Momma's little baby likes shortnin' shortnin', Momma's little baby likes shortnin' bread. There you go.

MO NUKES

https://www.revolver...um-steve-tucker

• Upvote 1

Pa zbog cega drugog je MA najbolji dm nego zbog acida... :D

Dan is awesome as an artist even beyond music and I had him play one solo on the new record.

:D

Ja sam bre zaboravio na ovu I Am Morbid idiotariju gde Vincent svira MA...

I can't be bothered talking about Illud and David's silly "I Am Morbid" band. Bro, I skipped two other questions about David. I don't wanna talk bad about David Vincent. He is a freaky artist like me and we did awesome stuff for many years.

Pa dobar je Trey, na Thundaru ali his shit is together

Edited by Demon Seed
  • Upvote 1

Meni ovaj novi album zesci smor. Ima tu dobrih rifova ali ama bas nista spec. Naravno ako se ne uporedjuje sa Illud Divinum abominacijom.

Kad vidim koje albume vrtiš, uopšte me ne čudi da ti je ovo smor :P

Lm, kakve stvarčuge The Righteous Voice, From The Hand of Kings, The Fall Of Idols, The Pillars, Piles.. ma albumčina nema šta!

produkcija je mnogo glupa, glupi Rutan misli da svi zele Hate Eternal produkciju.

bubanj je preglasan i uopste ne idu uz muziku i generalno stil Morbida, tj, stil Treyovih nadogriranih gitara.

Ali mi na prvo slusanje album bas dobar. prljav, prgav, opskuran i besan. Ima dosta jako bolesnih riffova, nije mi uopste neki by the book, sviramo sta ljudi zele da cuju od nas. Deluje kao da su bas potrudili da bude drugaciji i cudan.

Produkcija mogla biti i bolja, ali nije baš totalni krš. Gitare uglavnom dosta mutne i potonule (sem solaža i pojedinih rifova) u odnosu na bubanj, ali što kaže laza to doprinosi nekoj zlokobnoj, prljavoj, mističnoj atmosferi.