Shadows Fall

• 2 months later...

"Okay, so on to the SHAD... As of late, we've been putting the finishing touches on 'Fallout From The War' (full details on this record coming soon) which will be released on Century Media in the spring sometime!! It's coming out awesome, and we're pretty psyched about it. We just went down to NYC to freeze our asses off at an OUTDOOR photo shoot with Bryan Helm for this record. On top of a rooftop in JANUARY 2 blocks from the East River!!! If we look like we're freezing — we were!!

ima li ko taj devende?

pa imam ja ali tesko mi je da se pomirim sa cinjenicom da je OVO Shadows Fall oficijalni dvd icon_cry.gif

nadam se da nije

@Jasta - e jbg a bili su najprodavaniji bend u Century Media...

Edited by OCTOJA

SHADOWS FALL: More 'Fallout From The War' Details Revealed

SHADOWS FALL have completed work on a new 11-song CD, "Fallout from the War", featuring some songs that didn't make it onto their breakthrough "The Art of War" album, some B-sides from Japan releases and a few cover songs. It's slated for release on the Century Media label in May. The brand new release's sessions were again fully produced and mixed by longtime friend Zeuss (HATEBREED, GOD FORBID) at Planet Z Studios in the band's home state of Massachusetts.

"Fallout from the War" follows the group's most acclaimed disc to date, "The War Within", which originally debuted at No. 20 on The Billboard 200 chart and has gone on to sell over 250,000 units in the U.S. alone.

SHADOWS FALL are currently writing material for their first album for Atlantic Records in the U.S. and Roadrunner Records in Europe. This is going to be the biggest record of our career, so we've really got to focus on it," the group's drummer, Jason Bittner, told TimesUnion.com. The band hope to be recording in the studio by May or June. The target date for the album release is February 2007.

pa imam ja ali tesko mi je da se pomirim sa cinjenicom da je OVO Shadows Fall oficijalni dvd icon_cry.gif

nadam se da nije

ShadowsFall je pravi tru metal bend i oni se nisu prodali kao machine head i killswitch engage i snimali svoj dividi sa ultra kul kamerama, nego je njihov dvd snimao, rezirao i monitrao njihov VODONOSHA!

"Fallout From the War" (in no particular order)

01. In Effigy

02. Will To Rebuild

03. Haunting Me Endlessly

04. Seize The Calm

05. Carpal Tunnel

06. Going, Going, Gone

07. This Is My Own

08. Deadworld

09. Mark Of The Squealer (LEEWAY cover)

10. December (ONLY LIVING WITNESS cover)

11. Teasin' Pleasin' (DANGEROUS TOYS cover)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SHADOWS FALL: 'Fallout From The War' Artwork, Release Date Announced

On June 13, metal titans SHADOWS FALL return with their much-anticipated new release, "Fallout from the War", on Century Media Records. The record's sessions were again produced and mixed by longtime friend Zeuss (HATEBREED, GOD FORBID), at Planet Z Studios in the band's home state of Massachusetts. "Fallout from the War" is a must-have for the band's dedicated following as each of the album's eleven tracks is either a brand-new, original SHADOWS FALL track, an exclusive, brand-new cover song, or a newly re-recorded version of rare material from over the years.

"Fallout from the War" track listing:

user posted image

01. In Effigy

02. Will To Rebuild

03. Haunting Me Endlessly

04. Seize The Calm

05. Carpal Tunnel

06. Going, Going, Gone

07. Deadworld

08. This Is My Own

09. December (ONLY LIVING WITNESS cover)

10. Mark Of The Squealer (LEEWAY cover)

11. Teasin' Pleasin' (DANGEROUS TOYS cover)

Commented vocalist Brian Fair: "This album is meant to be a companion piece to our last full-length, 'The War Within', and it contains six originals songs written during the sessions for that very album. We returned home from an amazing summer on Ozzfest 2005 and decided to get together to record these songs as a perfect way to close out 'The War Within' album cycle and give our fans a chance to hear some killer new material. The recording sessions themselves went incredibly well. We were able to realize the full potential of these songs and with Zeuss' help we were able craft an amazing disc with a wide variety of styles and emotions. These songs cover everything you have come to expect from us and it was also a chance to re-record a few tracks that had previously only been available as bonus tracks in Japan and Europe, including a new version of 'Deadworld' — a song that's one of the first-ever SHAD tunes (dating back almost 10 years!). This version is also the first one featuring Jason [bittner] on drums allowing him to add his signature sound to the track. We also re-worked 'This Is My Own', a track from 'The Art of Balance' sessions, with some new vocal harmonies and a few twists and turns.

"For the cover songs, we decided to dip back into our own history to shine some light on bands that were huge influences on us but never seemed to get the attention they deserved. For one, ONLY LIVING WITNESS was an amazing and highly underrated rock band from the Boston area and we covered their tune 'December' — and had a blast doing it! Next, we banged out a version of 'Mark of the Squealer' by NYHC legends LEEWAY. To me, LEEWAY was the ultimate metal/hardcore crossover band with sick thrash riffs and hard-as-nails lyrics. And finally, we recorded an updated version of DANGEROUS TOYS' party anthem 'Teasin' Pleasin'' that features original DANGEROUS TOYS vocalist Jason McMaster singing along with myself. We went through a few thirty packs to make sure we got this one right! Good times indeed.

"This will be our last release for Century Media, who as a label have helped us to grow into the band we are and allowed us to achieve things we never thought possible. We see this as the perfect finale to our Century Media legacy and we hope you enjoy it."

Want to be the first to hear a track from the new SHADOWS FALL album? If you're at the Taste Of Chaos shows in the U.S., or other selected shows, you'll have a chance to pick up a Black Sampler Plastic Edition '06 card that features a code you can punch in after signing up at www.beyondthepit.net to hear "This Is My Own" from "Fallout from the War".

"Fallout from the War" follows the group's most acclaimed disc to date, "The War Within", which originally debuted at No. 20 on The Billboard 200 chart. It has since gone on to sell over 250,000 units in the U.S. alone, and features the Active Rock hit and Grammy-nominated track "What Drives The Weak".

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ko voli shadows fall tj. preciznije receno zadnja dva albuma, svidece mu se i ovaj najnoviji "Fallout From The War", koji zvanicno jos nije izasao, al' ga ja imadem.... znaci album je maltene nastavak na prosla dva, sto naravno uopste nije lose... biggrin.gif

• 10 months later...