Rhapsody of Fire

WoI

• 2 weeks later...

Italian symphonic metal masters RHAPSODY OF FIRE have set "From Chaos To Eternity" as the title of their tenth studio album, due in the spring via Nuclear Blast Records. Described by the band as "the natural evolution" from this year's "The Frozen Tears Of Angels", the new CD will mark will RHAPSODY OF FIRE's final release based on the fantasy saga started in 1997 with the group's debut album, "Legendary Tales". As in the past, RHAPSODY OF FIRE founding members Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli will produce the effort, part of which (vocals and guitars) will be laid down in their hometown of Trieste. The bass and drum recordings have already been completed in Wolfsburg, Germany at the Gate Studio under the supervision of RHAPSODY OF FIRE's longtime friend and collaborator Sascha Paeth (AVANTASIA, ANGRA, KAMELOT).

Commented Luca: "We are really proud to reveal to the whole world that the production of our new full-length album is at a very good point already. Lyrically it has a particular meaning for all of us, as with the fifth and final chapter of the 'Dark Secret Saga' our band will close its fantasy cycle started 13 years ago. The dark secret will finally reveal itself and for the last time Sir Christopher Lee will give his unique and fundamental contribution to our work. Musically, expect something really special out of the ten album titles. A song like 'Ghosts Of Forgotten Worlds', with its rageous and hypnotic guitar riff, will make you breathe the dusty atmospheres of the southern ghostlands. 'Aeons Of Raging Darkness' is pure melodic chaos translated into music, 'Tornado', the greatest technical challenge for each single bandmember, and 'Tempesta Di Fuoco', the first speed track completely sung in Italian language. For my song, 'Fantasia Gotica', I wrote and finalized the cinematic orchestral arrangements inspired by the visionary genius of Tim Burton, while 'The Splendour Of Angels' Glory (A Final Revelation)' is Alex's choral and majestic track for the perfect finale of the dark secret saga. Our bass player, Patrice Guers, and our drummer, Alex Holzwarth, did their best job so far in a RHAPSODY OF FIRE album. One more word is needed to underline the excellent performance of our singer: in this new release, Fabio Lione will present himself definitely as one of the best and most versatile singers, being able to pass with unique ability and talent from the most aggressive vocals, to clean angelic voices and powerful operatic parts. Once more, you are going to be really surprised."

Added Staropoli: "As always, the cinematic elements that defined our style will enrich each track, but the guitar work will be again very important too. What is sure is that for such an album Luca and I composed our best solos ever!"

"From Chaos To Eternity" will be released in the spring of 2011 in a standard jewelcase edition of 24 pages, and in an exclusive limited edition of 48 pages, full of great and unique surprises, as well as two bonus tracks, for a total of 65 minutes of RHAPSODY OF FIRE's legendary music.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Italian symphonic metal masters RHAPSODY OF FIRE will release their tenth studio album, "From Chaos To Eternity", on June 17 via Nuclear Blast Records. Described by the band as "the natural evolution" from last year's "The Frozen Tears Of Angels", the new CD marks RHAPSODY OF FIRE's final release based on the fantasy saga started in 1997 with the group's debut album, "Legendary Tales". As in the past, RHAPSODY OF FIRE founding members Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli produced the effort, part of which (vocals and guitars) was laid down in their hometown of Trieste. The bass and drum recordings were completed in Wolfsburg, Germany at the Gate Studio under the supervision of RHAPSODY OF FIRE's longtime friend and collaborator Sascha Paeth (AVANTASIA, ANGRA, KAMELOT).

Commented the band: "It is the end of an era. This historical release will end the RHAPSODY's sagas once for all after 15 years of fantasy-oriented lyrics and for the last time we'll hear Sir Christopher Lee narrating in one of our albums the last dramatic events of a legendary tale started in 1997 and told through two different sagas and 10 full-length albums. We are surely very sad but we also know that for this same reason the upcoming release will remain in the history of the band for its artistic importance and unique epic!"

The "From Chaos To Eternity" album cover, which was once again created by Felipe Machado Franco, can be seen below.

"From Chaos To Eternity" track listing:

01. Ad Infinitum

02. From Chaos To Eternity

03. Tempesta Di Fuoco

04. Ghosts Of Forgotten Worlds

05. Anima Perduta

06. Aeons Of Raging Darkness

07. I Belong To The Stars

08. Tornado

09. Heroes Of The Waterfalls' Kingdom

I. Lo Spirito Della Foresta

II. Realm Of Sacred Waterfalls

III. Thanor's Awakening

IV. Northern Skies Enflamed

V. The Splendour Of Angels' Glory (A Final Revelation)

RHAPSODYNEWCOVER.jpg

Cover je prelep, kao i sa prethodnog albuma, a od ovog albuma očekujem da bude sjajan, isto kao i prethodni. Jedva čekam da ga čujem! :rockdevil:

Edit: Kad sam pročitala ovu vest na njihovom sajtu, mislila sam da album izlazi 15. aprila, kad ono, tek 17. juna. No dobro 'ajde, dočekaćemo i taj datum, a 15. aprila nam stižu neke ekskluzivne vesti. :mrgreen:

Edited by NatashaNS
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kakva pesma :icon_eek: Svidja mi se pravac u kome se polako krecu - sa pomalo growla/screama, zescim pesmama i vise gitara.

Super sto sad imaju 2 gitare, sto vise to bolje. Samo da ne izvedu Grave Diggera :bigblue:

Btw. Dominique Leurquin je bio session/live clan vec 11 godina, kapiram da sada odlazi...