Wintersun

Grobodan

Dakle,ovo je projekat Jari-ja Mäenpäa (ex-Ensiferum),bend ce objaviti self-titled debi 13.09. za Nuclear Blast.Jari je odsvirao sve instrumente na albumu osim bubnjeva za koje je zaduzen Kai Hahto iz DM benda Rotten Sound.Standardni finski zvuk koji u poslednje vreme dozivljava pravu renesansu - Ensiferum,Finntroll,stari Amorphis...ma,jasno vam je.Da pomenem i artwork koji je radio Necrolord.

user posted image

Jel neko slusao,misljenja...?

Edited by grave

• 2 weeks later...

Nother je bolji naravno inace nije ni vazno ko ce da im peva vec je vaznije koliko je gospodin koji je napustio bend participirao u izradi pesama a sudeci po wintersun albumu rekao bih da je participirao i to zesce iz cega sledi da ako nemaju nekog talentovanog pesmopisca u bendu ensiferum is dead

• 2 weeks later...

Ti Finci su nasli neki klise za ovaj fazon muzike i prilicno stancuju albume, s obzirom da 3 coveka radi u 33 benda i to svaki album zasluzuje sve pohvale. Mislim da ima u tom podneblju nekog talenta za taj folk/black ili kako li se vec zove. Mozda je manje-vise svejedno pod kojim ce imenom raditi ekipa, , da li Norther, da li Wintersun, Ensiferum ili nesto peto, bitno je da nam uredno stizu ovako dobri albumi.

• 3 weeks later...

Pojavio se nijhov sajt,proverite ga na adresi:

www.wintermadness.net/

a za one sa dobrom vezom,moze da se skine spot za stvar Beyond the Black Sun.

Ince,preslusao sam album,i stvarno je odlican!Ima malo vise BM-a od Ensiferum,ali mi to,naravno,ne smeta. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Wintersun Recordings For 2nd Album Starts In May 2006

We have booked studios to record the second Wintersun album. The recordings will start in May 2006 at Sonic Pump Studios with Nino Laurenne. The mixing will happen in the beginning of July. There´s still work that needs to be done with the songs, but I´m sure we´ll get there. I believe that this will be a very strong album and I´m very excited about it! The working title for the album is "Time". -Jari

Edited by Evil Spirit

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

WINTERSUN, the band led by former ENSIFERUM singer Jari Mäenpää, have posted the following message on their official web site:

"We entered the studios [on May 2]. The day went setting up the drums, changing the drumheads, miking the drums, making the basic drumsound and Kai playing too fast all day long (and driving Nino crazy). Jiiiihhaaaaa! [On May 3] we [started] the actual recordings.

"In this studio session we will be recording only the drums, rhythm guitars and bass. I [Jari] will continue recording the vocals, solos and synths/samples at my home 'studio'/rehearsal place during the summer. The melody/acoustic guitars I will be recording with Teemu. The mixing will take place in autumn and the release is scheduled for the end of this year.

"The album will be called 'Time' and the track titles are:

01. Sons of Winter and Stars

02. Land of Snow and Sorrow

03. Time

04. Fire

05. One with the Shadows

06. Storm

07. Silver Leaves

"Seven epic songs and quite long ones, over 65 minutes of material. It's a theme album. The music has some new dimensions, but has also the recognizable 'WINTERSUN style.' So hopefully you will stay patient, the wait will be worth it!"

Jedva jebeno cekam...Ensiferum su krenuli u losem pravcu,ali ovo nece da omane...