Threshold

Ma da ti kažem Threshold je pun tih fora, te Directly to Fans izdanja, te singlice te ovo te ono... a stvarno, izađe osam singlica 2800 dinara, šta za te pare realno možeš da nabaviš?

Meni to direct to fans ok jer je to neka nagrada za fanove koji se trude da ih promovisu a singlice me bas i nezanimaju. Da se ja pitam ja bih te retke stvari stavio za download a ne uzimao fanovima pare bezveze i ovako su skupi cd-ovi.

Inace ove 2 pesme su mi dobre, pogotovo ova Smile At The Moon, mada mi i pored fenomenalnog vokala Demian-a, Mac i dalje bolje lezi Threshold-u

• 3 months later...

Threshold - Supermassive Black Hole [single] (2010)

8751df256c1e.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Supermassive Black Hole (Muse Cover) 03:09

02. Slipstream (Vocoder Version) 03:23

http://linkbee.com/E3AUI

ili:

http://linkbee.com/E3AVH

Ova Muse obrada je toliko loša da ih treba novčano kazniti što su se uopšte drznuli da je snime. Volim Threshold, ali ovo je sramotno.

• 1 month later...
Guest HEFEST

Mac je lazov.

Latest Powerworld News

Ex-Threshold Singer Joins PowerWorld

Feb

at 10:19 PM by zMETALlica. 

German metal band PowerWorld has issued the following update:

"We are proud that we have a new strong voice on the microphones. Please welcome Mr. Andrew McDermott: 'Mac' is the Ex-Singer of the german band Sargant Fury and the Ex-Singer of the UK-Progband Threshold. He is a man with a lot of experience. Our songs got exactly the power and spirit what they need. We want to finish the work on the album as fast as possible to play on the festivals this year."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Threshold start work on new album 05.11.2010

UK progressive metallers Threshold have started writing material for the follow up to their last album Dead Reckoning. The new album is due for release through Nuclear Blast Records sometime in 2011.

Threshold will record the new volume at Thin Ice Studios in the UK, with production as usual by Karl Groom and Richard West. The band's last studio album Dead Reckoning was released in 2007 and enjoyed chart success in the UK, Germany and Holland. Threshold have since released a double album compilation The Ravages Of Time and a box set entitled Paradox - The Singles Collection.

I još jedna lepa vest, ko voli Johanneov Kyrbgrinder:

New Kyrbgrinder album featuring Johanne James out tomorrow 10.10.2010

Kyrbgrinder, the London based hard rock trio fronted by Threshold drummer Johanne James, will release their second album Cold War Technology tomorrow. The album will be available in CD format as well as digital download.

Kyrbgrinder will perform a number of UK dates later this month, starting at Monto Water Rats in London on 20 October, which will also be the official launch of the new album. For more information visit the official band website.

• 1 month later...