Threshold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Svidio mi se novi Threshold. Nakon nekoliko slusanja, pjesme i album u cjelini prirastaju uhu, da ne kazem srcu, i postaju veoma slusljivo gradivo. Prvobitni favoriti sa albuma su mi bili "Ashes" i "The Return of the Thought Police", da bi mi se iz drugog plana izdvojile "The Hours" i "Coda". Nakon poduze diskografske pauze, dostojanstven povratak ovog benda.

Prijatan album vrlo, bolji od proslog, fali(o) mi Mac, ali ruku na srce i Damjan obavio bas super posao. Zvuk bas prija, bas onako hypothetical prijanto.

Meni za izdvojiti su: Ashes, Return Of The Thought Police, Colophon, Hours i Don't Look Down.

Glavna mana albuma je duzina. Sto je najgore, nijedna pesma nije ni blizu lose, ali mislim da je morao biti donesen neki izbor seckanja i da ovo bude na nekih (uslovno receno) normalnih 50ak minuta-sat vremena. I posle 10ak slusanja mi vec na "Coda" bude dosta.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Opa, novi.

British progressive metallers THRESHOLD will release their new album, "For The Journey", on September 19 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2012's "March Of Progress" was produced at Thin Ice Studios in England by THRESHOLD members Karl Groom (guitars) and Richard West (keyboards) and was mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox in Finland.

Commented West: "'For The Journey' is one of our strongest albums and one of the most enjoyable to make. I've probably heard it a thousand times during the recording process, but now that's it's over, I still can't stop listening to it!"

"For The Journey" track listing:

01. Watchtower on the Moon

02. Unforgiven

03. The Box

04. Turned to Dust

05. Lost in your Memory

06. Autumn Red

07. The Mystery Show

08. Siren Sky

Bonus tracks:

09. I Wish I Could (digipak, vinyl and digital versions)

10. Lost in your Memory (acoustic version) (vinyl and digital versions)

thresholdforthejourneycd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...