Pantera

C.A_R.I.A.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ne znam da li ima otvorena tema o Phill Anselmu i njegovom sadašnjem bendu, al ajd da ovaj prostor iskoristim i priupitam, da li mislite da bi vredelo otići na njegov nastup na Exitu, sad za dve nedelje (5.7.)?:confused:

Ja cu da idem, niti ocekujem nesto mindblowing jer ipak on odavno tesko izvodi te pesme, ali ekipa koja svira sa njim je dobra, dobro sviraju. Doduse Anselmo je prestao da pije posle onog skandala sa White Power, pa se s time malo vise trudi da peva bolje. :D Gledao sam Down i koliko god da je bio razvaljen lik je pokidao, taj pokvareni glas mu za Down lezi kako valja, stvarno je legenda. :D

Evo najsveziji snimak.

• Upvote 1

idem i ja, naravno da se ima gomila zamerki kad je Fil daleko od nekadašnje forme a prate ga likovi kojima je zadatak da zamene jednu od najboljih gitara-bas-bubanj trojki u istoriji :D

ali da se ne lažemo, idem bre da pijem i urlam i da me boli kurac u tom trenutku

17 hours ago, Feniks . said:

Ne podnosim Exit i uvek ga preskačem (osim kad je bio Slayer) ali na ovo bi se moglo otici. Gledao sam originalnu Panteru 98.g u punoj snazi, ali bice i ovo nadam se dobro. 

Ima li jednodnevnih karata i koliko su? 

Evo, ja uzeo juce, 2990 din, a sad cujem da ce ici gore. Nisu normalni s tim cenama, ako im tri crvene nije dosta, onda ne znam, zaista...

Uzgred, pivo mora da ce biti 359 dinara, tako da valja koje uneti u sebe negde pre ulaza. :pivopije:

"Another thing I was going to bring up... You have a love for Black Metal too. Here's the geeky fan part of me... When it comes to the band Mayhem, who did you like better as far as the vocalist goes?

Oh…Jeez, man. That’s tough, man. I like…The fabuless Atilla, there’s no way I can…He’s such an awesome dude too, Goddamn. Atilla is one of the nicest people you ever want to meet. But what’s the other cats, Maniac and?

Dead.

Well, yeah…I never met Dead, I met the other two guys, I like them both differently, man. I like them both for different reasons. So I’m going to go 50/50 on them cats, man. But I think Dead had a cool voice. I like his stuff…What was the name of that band that they did just before Mayhem… Um. Oh…Shoot.

I'm actually stumped on that one.

Nah, you shouldn’t be, it’s the… Oh man… Alright, I’m going to cheat… Let me see something here… ‘Cause I know that… Let me see if my memory works anymore… They had a song called “I know I’m Disgusting”. Fuck… Oh my God… Me of all dudes… BLANKING ON THIS old, early Black freakin’ Metal. [laughs] …Let me see… [pauses] …Alright, I’m cheatin’. [laughs] …Oh c’mon, man. [pauses] … Ok, one sec. [pauses] …Really. Why won’t it let me… Man… Alright, I’m thinkin’ now. My brain is on… Now I’m furious. Alright, alright, alright, alright. God. Damn. Everything. Ah…What the fuck! Where is the Goddamn thing?! C’mon Anselmo! What the fuck is the name of that band?! I can’t believe that we’re stuck here. I feel like I got a flat tire or something as I’m heading to the Slayer concert.

[laughs] Oh my God. Now THAT would be horrible!

It would suck. [sighs] Mayhem… What the fuck was the name of… GOD I’m blanking so bad right now. It was… [pauses] It was Euronymous and Dead… Alright, I am totally cheating right here… Ok, ok…Mayhem… C’mon… Just let my eyes see it. Euronymous, Euronymous, Euronymous, Euronymous… [pauses] [typing] Oh… Thorns… No, that’s not the band…But Thorns was good too, they were good. Fuckin’ unbelievable… I’m halfway through this page and they just skipped over to Mayhem. Where is… This is not…right. This isn’t right! What the fuck is the name of that… [mumbles] It’s officially bananas. Where in God’s green beard… Mayhem… What was pre-Mayhem? It will not fuckin’… Don’t go to Wikipedia if you ever want to… This is the first time in a long time that I’ve ever used it because I normally don’t give a shit about this kind of stuff, but it’s like…Man! It’s driving me nuts… Where in the fuck. I think it was pre-1991. Mayhem, Satyricon… [mumbles] [pauses]

….MORBID! Yeah! It’s the band Morbid!

Damn! That took forever. Jesus Christ, that was painful! I’m sorry about that!"

http://damnationvault.com/interviews/an-interview-with-philip-h-anselmo-by-jenna-williams