Islam

Wolf

• 10 months later...

^primi ga sada u bulju, Mevlide

Nego:

1: Admonishing

The first response to nushuz is wā'z (‘وَعَظ’), meaning to first admonish or scold the wife of her behaviour.[21] There is strong agreement amongst Muslim scholars that this admonishment must be conducted in a spirit of reconciliation.

Siguran sam :haha:

Muslim scholars...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Pa ti tako ne govoriš pa mu je neprirodno, kao što i tebi verovatno biva blamirajuće kad Beograđani nabadaju južnjački :D

Vala ko i da živi u Avganistanu, vid mu djece

plakao sam od smeha kad je koleginica izbosne došla i krenula da priča beogradskim akcentom. odlično joj ide (skoro savršen izgovor), ali sam i dalje plakao :D

• 5 months later...

što bi reko sadhguru indijci imaju 30 miliona bogova i oni su nastali kada je indusa bilo 30 miliona, posle su se ulenjili 

ili jung 

"For me, to whom knowledge hath been given of the multiplicity and diversity of the gods, it is well. But woe unto you, who replace these incompatible many by a single god. For in so doing ye beget the torment which is bred from not understanding, and ye mutilate the creature whose nature and aim is distinctiveness. How can ye be true to your own nature when ye try to change the many into one? What ye do unto the gods is done likewise unto you. Ye all become equal and thus is your nature maimed.

Equality shall prevail not for god, but only for the sake of man. For the gods are many, whilst men are few. The gods are mighty and can endure their manifoldness. For like the stars they abide in solitude, parted one from the other by immense distances. But men are weak and cannot endure their manifold nature. Therefore they dwell together and need communion, that they may bear their separateness. For redemption’s sake I teach you the rejected truth, for the sake of which I was rejected.

The multiplicity of the gods correspondeth to the multiplicity of man.

Numberless gods await the human state. Numberless gods have been men. Man shareth in the nature of the gods. He cometh from the gods and goeth unto god."

-----------------------

zapravo sam odslušao kuran, nije baš idealno za slušanje, ipak preko nečega se prebrzo preleti. ali posebno glupa knjiga svakako. 

genijalština i nešto zbog čega obožavam muhameda doduše: između klanja pagana (baš tih nesretnih indusa recimo) i pljuvanja hrišćana i jevreja, u jednom momentu kaže anđeo nešto kao "vi što dolazite u kuću proroka, možete u njoj ostati na ručku, ali nemojte se predugo zadržavati jer prorok to ne voli, doduše on je previše stidljiv da vam to kaže, ali evo mi vam to sada preko njega saopštavamo". najbolji način da se oteraju gosti u istoriji čovečanstva - izmisliti anđele, otkrovenje, čitavu knjigu i religiju.

• Downvote 1