Trivium

ja znam za ovo.. ali je neko speshl jukej edishn

Roadrunner Records U.K. has announced the final tracklisting/artwork for the forthcoming TRIVIUM "Ascendancy - Special Edition" CD/DVD package, due out on February 27

The special U.K.-only CD/DVD limited-edition release comes in an embossed slipcase featuring new artwork and includes a previously unreleased studio track plus a bonus DVD. The DVD features four promo videos, including the previously unseen "Rain", plus five live tracks recorded in the U.K. in September 2005.

"Ascendancy - Special Edition"/+DVD package track listing:

CD:

01. The End Of Everything

02. Rain

03. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

04. Drowned And Torn Asunder

05. Ascendancy

06. A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation

07. Like Light To The Flies

08. Dying In Your Arms

09. The Decieved

10. Suffocating Sight

11. Departure

12. Declaration

13. Washing Away Me In The Tides*

* bonus track.

DVD:

Promo videos:

01. Like Light To The Flies

02. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

03. A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation

04. Rain

Live At The Astoria:

01. Rain

02. Dying in your Arms

03. Like Light to the Flies

04. A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation

05. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

Edited by PsychoGroupieCocaineCrazy

TRIVIUM Bassist Talks About Upcoming Album

In a recent interview with Live-Metal.net, TRIVIUM bassist Paolo Gregoletto spoke about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the group's upcoming third album, "The Crusade", which is tentatively scheduled to be recorded in April/May for a late 2006 release via Roadrunner Records.

"We're not deviating from what we’ve done," Gregoletto said of the direction of the new material. He described it as "more technical" with "bigger choruses," inspired by METALLICA, IRON MAIDEN and other metal acts big in the 1980s, specifically citing METALLICA's "… And Justice for All". Gregoletto said it is a love of that era that links all four members of TRIVIUM, all of whom have varied influences and interests (Gregoletto, for example, counts THE POLICE as one of his favorite bands, while drummer Travis Smith is huge fan of Southern rock). Look for the strong melodies that mark the band's last CD, "Ascendancy", to be an even stronger force on "The Crusade". While the screaming vocals will not disappear entirely, Gregoletto said, guitarist/vocalist Matt Heafy is moving toward more of a "heavy singing" style. The combination of singing and screaming can be rough on the vocals chords, Gregoletto said. Also, "the last album had a lot of good songs that were limited for what they could for us by the harshness."

Read the entire interview at www.live-metal.net.

Edited by PsychoGroupieCocaineCrazy

sto jest, jest... pevac ga malo ukenja live, al ljudi treba taj i da se dere i to ako uzmemo u obzir da imaju gig skoro svaki dan, jebeno je to. Jos ako uzmes u obzir da je chova 18 godina, kapirajmo da moze da sjebe glas za ceo zivot.

Ne branim ga i da budem iskren NE svidja mi se njihov malo heavy zvuk, ali opet... respekt. Ja kontam da ce i ovaj pevac ce razbijati ko stariji i iskusniji za jedno 5, ako ne i manje, godina!

• 1 month later...

...ja bih ti rado narezao..ali jebi ga nisam iza BG-a...ako svratis do Bora javi se...

musik19.gif

...Behold our beloved revels

In tragedy (in tragedy)

Self-denying avarice for bloodshed

Behold hypocrite...!

...odlican mladi bend... icon_rockdevil.gif ...ako ovako nastave... wallbash.gif !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...