Pentagram

tragedy

• 4 weeks later...

Maznuto sa Bobijevog fejsbuka:

Last Rites is scheduled to be recorded in November with the new lineup of Victor Griffin, Greg Turley, Gary Isom, & myself, the new album in March/April and the documentary debuting at Sundance & a press party at South x Southwest, where we are also scheduled to play in support of the new album. We follow w/ an April European tour kicking off at Roadburn.

:rockdevil:

• 3 months later...

Long-running D.C. doom legends PENTAGRAM, with riff-meister Victor Griffin back in the fold, will record their new album, "Last Rites", between November 29 and December 21 for a late March/early April release via Metal Blade Records. The effort will be a double-disc set consisting of the new studio album and a DVD of the band's performance at this year's Maryland Deathfest, which was held on May 28-30, 2010 at Sonar in Baltimore.

Working songtitles set to appear on the CD:

* Walk In The Blue Light

* Horseman

* Virgin Death

* Figure Eight

* Everything's Turning To Night

* Mark My Word

* Sunday's Child

* Old Man

* Thrill Of The Kill

• 3 months later...

PENTAGRAM, the band that has been churning out widely admired hard rock/doom metal for over four decades, has just revealed the track listing and artwork to the band's highly anticipated full-length album Last Rites. Last Rites, out on April 12th via Metal Blade Records, contains 11 new tracks of behemoth tunes that fans have been clamoring for since the last Liebling/Griffin masterpiece was released in 1994 (Be Forewarned).

coverora.jpg

1. Treat Me Right

2. Call the Man

3. Into the Ground

4. 8

5. Everything's Turning to Night

6. Windmills and Chimes

7. American Dream

8. Walk in Blue Light

9. Horseman

10. Death in 1st Person

11. Nothing Left

Cover art for Last Rites was handled by Mo Moussa (MoMoussa.com) who is best known for his work with Marvel & DC Comics. Mo Moussa's other credentials include New Line Cinema, Nickelodeon as well as the four major TV networks. A Philly native and a huge fan of underground music, his work also graces the covers of several of his favorite local bands including Total Fucking Destruction.

Stay tuned to MetalBlade.com for more info on Last Rites including preorder options, show dates, singles, and more!

Follow PENTAGRAM at the following location: (Official Pentagram Facebook & Twitter pages coming soon!)

http://www.myspace.com/thepentagramarchives

http://www.myspace.com/thedeathrowarchives

Aha, tačno je to.

"Last Days Here" tells the story of Bobby Liebling, lead singer of the cult hard rock/heavy metal band PENTAGRAM. Frozen for decades in his parents' basement, Bobby's music is finally discovered by the heavy metal underground. With the help of Sean "Pellet" Pelletier, his friend and manager, Bobby attempts to overcome years of addiction, loneliness, and broken dreams. Intimate, raw, and unexpectedly funny, "Last Days Here" portrays the unbelievable journey of a man at the crossroads of life and death.

The film was produced by 9.14 Pictures, an independent production company that specializes in documentary films. The film was directed by Don Argott and Demian Fenton and produced by Sheena M. Joyce. The company's filmography includes last year's critically acclaimed "The Art Of The Steal", "Two Days In April" and "Rock School".

• 1 month later...

ja mislim da su rekli da su ovo uglavnom neke prematore pesme jel?

meni svuci kako treba. bobby je zvuceo bolje, ali sa obzirom da ocekujem da ce svake sekunde da umre, sasvim dobro zvuci.

treba jos par puta izvrteti ali zvuci korektno sa obzirom koliko su matori i raspadnuti :)

ova stvari mi je potpuno kidanje

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCy8TBuru3s

Koliko ja pročitah na ovoj najdužoj recenziji za ovaj album, 7 pesama je novo.

http://theobelisk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1730

Evo slušam prvi put, i mislim da je bubanj programiran,naročito se primeti kad se čuje doboš više puta zaredom. Da je ostao Gary Isom mislim da bi bio življi bubanj. Ali nije loš album na prvo slušanje. American Dream peva Victor, pa ta pesma mnogo liči na Place of Skulls.

A što se tiče filma o Bobby-ju, znajte da on voli da izmišlja i Joe bivši bubnjar kaže da on nikad nije bio u Kolumbiji niti je vozio avion... Čitao sam na nekom forumu, ne mogu sam da nađem.

Evo ako neko kuka zbog albuma, stižu stare stvari.

172_pentagramifthewindswouldchangelp_bg.jpg

I am happy to announce the creation of RamFam! Designed to fire the countless bootlegs from Mars back into space, the RamFam icon will assure you of the item’s authenticity. The band and the fans have been ripped off for years. Please help us put an end to it by only supporting RamFam items. Please, especially do not support any unofficial item coming out of the DC, Virginia, Rockville, Maryland area. You can look forward to official, cool, limited edition, collectible vinyl, shirts, screen-printed posters and much more directly from me. We think that you’ll find our items visually as well as audibly pleasing.

This is the very first RamFam album! It is also in honor of our 40th Anniversary. We’ve got a couple of other great, limited albums lined up for the coming year ahead. The albums will cover our entire career of songs! Stayed tuned at:www.myspace.com/thepentagramarchives

This first album in the limited RamFam LP series covers songs I wrote in the early 70s. They were recorded at various rehearsals and such. All are special to me and I wanted to deliver them to you in their honest, most raw form. I think you’ll feel the heart of these as strongly as we all do.

Bobby Liebling Jan, 2011

If the winds would change

Ne mogu više da pohvatam šta imam od tih starih pesama, pa skidam i ovo.

• 2 weeks later...