Vreid

Predator

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

"Two years after we started writing new riffs, our new beast is now complete. It's been a lot of work, but we are utterly pleased with the result. Dark, heavy and VREID are the three keywords to describe it.

"The artwork takes us in a new direction this time, and is done by the wizard Kim Holm. His work is spectacular and he has captured the music and lyrics beyond words.

"In February the new album will see the light of day, and we can’t wait to unleash it, and come out and play for you again."

Indie Records has issued the following announcement about inking a new deal with Vreid:

"Indie Recordings is proud to announce the re-signing of Vreid and looks forward to release yet another masterpiece from this unique Black’n’Roll band! The new album is in progress and the band is currently in the studio working their magic. The new album is scheduled for release February 2013! Check out the studio report."

Vreid had this to say about the re-signing and the new album: “We have released 3 albums on Indie Recordings, and it has worked out tremendously. The band and label have grown together over these years, and we are very satisfied that we have now re-signed a new deal with Indie Recordings. 2 years after we started writing new riffs, our new beast is now complete. It’s been a lot of work, but we are utterly pleased with the result. Dark, heavy and Vreid are the 3 keywords to describe it. The artwork takes us in a new direction this time, and is done by the wizard Kim Holm. His work is spectacular and he has captured the music and lyrics beyond words. In February the new album will see the light of day, and we can’t wait to unleash it, and come out and play for you again."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitivno najbolje cedo od I Krig. Milorg je dobar,V je odlican,ali nekako je nedostajala ta ostrina i malo mracnija atmosfera,ali ovde je to super ukombinovano,plus su solaze ubitacne.

Sights Of Old mi dodje kao The Others And The Look sa V,sve ono sto cini Vreid je savrseno ukombinovano.

Album kompletno tece,nema pesmu koja ispada iz koncepta,a opet svaka ima neku svoju draz.

Za ovo vreme super album. I nekako mi se cini kako bi Wolwerine Bastards upala ko kec na desetku za ovaj album. :)

evo me na cetvrtoj pesmi. bome vise me tangiralo gitarisanje na v, ovo je malo sveden zvuk ne znam koliko sam uzbudjen jos uvek.

izgleda da su ispusili, ondosno primili se na kritike da im je bio previse hevi metal prethodni album.

produkcija je malo cudna, sve je super cisto ali kao da je neko nestrucan baratao ekvilajzerom, malo fejkerski zvuci i vokali su malo raslojeni od instrumenata.

edit: treba vise da se slusa (znam jeem govna jos nisam ni ceo preslusao) definitivno...

edit2: druga polovina mi je objasnila neke stvari, nemojte vise nikad citati sta pisem

Edited by Čarli
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1