Sybreed

Out Of Time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are still alive with full of work. Our second album is still into the recording process, we are a bit late due to technical problems and as we were auditioning to find out a new drummer. We'll keep you informed about his name during November.

Let's come back to the album, we recorded 13 tracks. At this stage, I can tell you that we gonna blow away our first album "Slave Design" easily. I'm looking forward to have you having a hear on it, I'm really happy about the direction of the songs, they are more dark than everything we did in the past, the keyboards take a more important place, the vocals are more insane than ever and Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork) did put atomic drums on it. We are really happy about the work we did till now. The album title as of the tracklist will be announced in the next news.

Otherwise another great news is that "Bioactive" from our first album "Slave Design" appears on the trailer of HellBoy Swords Of Storms. You can watch it here!

orangelistening.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

evo malo vesti sa sajta.

Everybody ask themselves why Sybreed takes so much time to release their new album. The answer is simple, we are currently looking seriously for a label that will release our next album ANTARES. Oops, I think I just revealed the title the next album! Yeah, it's time, even without any release date, to reveal the name of your next effort as the name of the 13 songs that will appear on it. Here is the tracking list, not in particular order: Emma 0 / Permafrost / Neurodrive / Technocracy / Ego Bypass Generator / Orbital / Dynamic / Ex-Inferis / 12 Megatons Gravity / Plasmaterial / Revive My Wounds / Isolate / Ethernity.

We want to find the right label before mixing the album and finally announce an official release date for our new opus that we are more than impatient to enable you to listen to!

We already have few positive responses, we will keep you posted on our researches, and we already invite you to visit our new website in the coming weeks.