Annihilator

azal

Najbolji Annihilator pevač  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ja sam slusao jedan njihov album nemogu da se tacno setim kako

se zove neki djavo ili tako nesto je bilo na omotu.

Neznam dali je taj album losiji od ostalih ali nisu me bas dotakli.

Mada to je bilo davno znam da sam se menjao sa ortakom za neki HammerFall nabavicu sad opet nesto pa cu da preslusam.

"Sounds Good To Me" i "Phoenix Rising" su po meni mnogo bolje pesme od "Innocent eyes". Ova mi ima nekako priprostu melodiju... :roll:

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Sta se cudis....ove pesme sto sam naveo su balade, a smisao obe kao i muzika su mnogo bolje nego kod Innocent Eyes!! biggrin.gifa:

da se razumemo, ja ne govorim da je doticna pesma losa...taman posla!!! Ona je sa jako dobrog albuma i odlicna je balada, ali "Set The World on Fire" album ima dve top balade svih vremena!!! biggrin.gifa: 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you love her as she's walking out the door?

Like she did some thousand times before...

(Ovi stihovi Doors-a nekako mi idu uz ovu vijest.)

Sa www.hardradio.com - bez njih nema zivota:

According to a post by ANNIHILATOR leader/guitarist Jeff Waters at the band's website (www.annihilatormetal.com), singer Joe Comeau is out of the band. Waters stated: "Joe and I had a difference of opinion on an issue (not of a musical nature) that just couldn't be resolved mutually. We will miss Joe and we did some great songs/CD's together but the band, management, label and I were quite aware, and in agreement, that this change had to happen. New guy is Dave Padden from Vancouver. Killer voice; basically a guy of extremes; super clean voice and super raunchy/dirty voice. Alot of attitude. What til ya see him live this summer! An added bonus is that he brings the average age of the band DOWN! hehe! I think he is 26! New CD will kill. Hey; weren't you guys and gals expecting a change soon? It seems to be in the blood." Annihilator issued the double live CD, Double Live Annihilation, through AFM Records recently and a new studio album is scheduled set to surface in the fall.

Moj komentar: PIH!

Jojo, vracaj se u Overkill ako Boga znas!